I'm Christain!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I worship on Sunday!

Sabbath keepers is taking away my freedom of religion in USA worship on Sunday!
Is unfair to me!
I'm sorry but I really don't understand what you are saying. Will you explain please what you see as unfair.

Reactions: Jim B

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I “ Sabbath” every day.....to “ sabbath” means to REST—— We are commanded in Hebrews 3 and 4 to REST in Paul’s Gospel Of Grace , lest we be seen as no better than the Ancient Hebrews that essentially rotted away In the Sinai Dessert because they lacked the Faith to “ enter into His Rest....If one refuse to rest in the Gospel Of Pure Grace by trying to mix it with Law or anything else.....these “ Additions” destroy the Very Grace That Saves everybody that ever GOT Saved....Refuse to rest and God will declare you guilty of “ Disobedience” and “ Unbelief”—— Serious Stuff!

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
A tired mind is easy prey for satan, so I don't think God cares what day of the week we choose as our day of rest, just as long as we use it to chill, relax and let our spiritual batteries recharge, it's a POWER thing..:)
"After Jesus spent the night in prayer, everybody tried to touch him because power was coming from him" (Luke 6:12-19)

Last edited:
Reactions: bbyrd009 and Helen

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This poster is no longer here.
But when I saw the title of his thread, “I Am Christain,” I recalled a thread from a forum that slid into decline years ago and no longer exists. It was titled, “Can women be pasters?” Lol. You can imagine the silly replies. Lol.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I “ Sabbath” every day.....to “ sabbath” means to REST—— We are commanded in Hebrews 3 and 4 to REST in Paul’s Gospel Of Grace , lest we be seen as no better than the Ancient Hebrews that essentially rotted away In the Sinai Dessert because they lacked the Faith to “ enter into His Rest....If one refuse to rest in the Gospel Of Pure Grace by trying to mix it with Law or anything else.....these “ Additions” destroy the Very Grace That Saves everybody that ever GOT Saved....Refuse to rest and God will declare you guilty of “ Disobedience” and “ Unbelief”—— Serious Stuff!
Pope francis would not approve of this message . But we dont follow that man .
I once seen a man type there is no hope in the pope . That man WAS RIGHT indeed . WE must follow CHRIST and learn HIM well .

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pope francis would not approve of this message . But we dont follow that man .
I once seen a man type there is no hope in the pope . That man WAS RIGHT indeed . WE must follow CHRIST and learn HIM well .

HEY!!!! That “ man” was ME!!! .....I confessed to you that I stole that great line from a local Pastor....

The thing has a nice “ ring “ to it, doesn't it? Lol....