I'm confused about a show, I don't know if I should keep watching it

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ilovejesus._.

Nov 22, 2023
Milan
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Hii everyone! Nice to meet you all<3

I don't know if any of you knows "the amazing digital circus". It's a new animated series, it can be found on youtube and I've been into it lately.
It doesn't promote satanism, but some fans have noticed that the last scene, when everyone is having dinner together reminds them of Leonardo da Vinci's painting, "the last supper": the main character wears the same colours as Jesus in the painting (red and blue) and sits in the middle, and as fans say, if it's a reference, she might get betrayed by someone (reference to Judas).
There's also a name that's very similar to Cain. And last thing, one of the creators posted a drawing of the main character on a cross, maybe as a joke, because they probably thought it was funny (which is not, it's blasphemy).
Nothing has been confirmed by anyone tho. The show itself doesn't have anything to do with religion in my opinion, and all of this is fan theory.

Still, what do you guys think? This may be stupid, but I really don't want to disappoint God

Last edited:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I don't know if any of you knows "the amazing digital circus". It's a new animated series, it can be found on youtube and I've been into it lately.
It doesn't promote satanism, but some fans have noticed that the last scene, when everyone is having dinner together reminds them of Leonardo da Vinci's painting, "the last supper": the main character wears the same colours as Jesus in the painting (red and blue) and sits in the middle, and as fans say, if it's a reference she might get betrayed by someone (reference to Judas).
There's also a name that's very similar to Cain. And last thing, one of the creators posted a drawing of the main character crucified, maybe as a joke, because they probably thought it was funny (which is not, it's blasphemy).
Nothing has been confirmed by anyone tho. The show itself doesn't have anything to do with religion in my opinion, and all of this is fan theory.

Still, what do you guys think? This may be stupid, but I really don't want to disappoint God
Ahhhh, the pettiness we superimpose onto God! ....anybody would think he's just coming into puberty!

SavedInHim

Jan 10, 2023
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It doesn't promote satanism, but some fans have noticed that the last scene, when everyone is having dinner together reminds them of Leonardo da Vinci's painting, "the last supper": the main character wears the same colours as Jesus in the painting (red and blue) and sits in the middle, and as fans say, if it's a reference she might get betrayed by someone (reference to Judas).
There's also a name that's very similar to Cain. And last thing, one of the creators posted a drawing of the main character crucified, maybe as a joke, because they probably thought it was funny (which is not, it's blasphemy).

I've never seen it so I can say; however, you should do whatever your conscience tells you to do. It doesn't matter what others think, it's between you and God. I've stopped watching plenty of shows when they started taking cheap shots at Jesus or the Father.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I agree with @SavedInHim ...go by your conscience.

I just looked at a couple of minutes of the show on YouTube. The dinner scene didn't remind me of the Last Supper. Just looked like a banquet table to me. I could be mistaken about the intent.

Reactions: Nancy

ilovejesus._.

Nov 22, 2023
Milan
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
I agree with @SavedInHim ...go by your conscience.

I just looked at a couple of minutes of the show on YouTube. The dinner scene didn't remind me of the Last Supper. Just looked like a banquet table to me. I could be mistaken about the intent.
Okay, thanks everyone, I'll pray about it. Maybe fans are freaking out a little bit because they want to know what will happen next and they keep looking for answers

Reactions: Nancy

ilovejesus._.

Nov 22, 2023
Milan
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
I've never seen it so I can say; however, you should do whatever your conscience tells you to do. It doesn't matter what others think, it's between you and God. I've stopped watching plenty of shows when they started taking cheap shots at Jesus or the Father.
For now no one talked about God in the first episode. However, if it starts taking a bad direction I'll surely stop watching it. The first episode is available on YouTube if you ever want to check it out, but for now I haven't noticed anything wrong. The only thing I didn't like is that picture, I don't agree at all with what the creator posted, it's very disrespectful

Last edited:
Reactions: Chains Broken

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm actually 16, turning 17 in spring and I didn't really understand what you mean
g'day ilovejesus.....I was basically taking the mickey out of the idea that God is easily offended.
What is needed is wisdom and discernment and we are promised these attributes, these qualities when we ask.....and continue to ask.

Yeah, I'm not one for giving advice but if I was to give any this is it; In your journey determine in your heart that truth is where you want to go irrespective of the bells and whistles people hold up as truth. Don't be impressed by someone else's truth because they are a dime a dozen. Be impressed by The Truth. Jesus said, I am the Truth. You'll find it in the gospel of John 14:6.

I have discovered that I am loved more than I can imagine and I can say with surety, so are you........discover it for your joy.

Reactions: Debp

ilovejesus._.

Nov 22, 2023
Milan
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
g'day ilovejesus.....I was basically taking the mickey out of the idea that God is easily offended.
What is needed is wisdom and discernment and we are promised these attributes, these qualities when we ask.....and continue to ask.

Yeah, I'm not one for giving advice but if I was to give any this is it; In your journey determine in your heart that truth is where you want to go irrespective of the bells and whistles people hold up as truth. Don't be impressed by someone else's truth because they are a dime a dozen. Be impressed by The Truth. Jesus said, I am the Truth. You'll find it in the gospel of John 14:6.

I have discovered that I am loved more than I can imagine and I can say with surety, so are you........discover it for your joy.
Thank you, and thanks for reminding me of that verse! As Christians we obviously want to do our best in our journey. I was a bit concerned about something and I decided to share this with you all. : )

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It doesn't promote satanism, but some fans have noticed that the last scene, when everyone is having dinner together reminds them of Leonardo da Vinci's painting, "the last supper": the main character wears the same colours as Jesus in the painting (red and blue) and sits in the middle, and as fans say, if it's a reference, she might get betrayed by someone (reference to Judas).
There's also a name that's very similar to Cain. And last thing, one of the creators posted a drawing of the main character on a cross, maybe as a joke, because they probably thought it was funny (which is not, it's blasphemy).

Find something else to watch. You'll get to have that "Wow, this show is really cool!" moment all over again. :Broadly:

Zachariah.

Jan 22, 2024
Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

As long as you keep a conscience and do no harm to anyone else, watch what you like. You over think things to much. The yoke is easy remember?

Do no harm. Do as you will.