1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I'm going to get lambasted here....

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by stunnedbygrace, Oct 29, 2018.

1. stunnedbygrace

stunnedbygrace Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    I caught an odd glimpse of something...

I will probably be yelled at but, I think...not that the me too movement was fake, that's NOT what I'm saying, but that it's outline/scaffolding is being used politically in totally different arenas, since it worked so well.

I could almost swear I see it being used...

Acolyte and Dave L like this.
  2. bbyrd009

bbyrd009 Groper

Faith:
    Christian
    United States Minor Outlying Islands
    i guess this is one powerful way for wolves to put on sheep's clothing, polits stay relevant only by continually getting back in front of the crowd after the crowd turns, etc. The counterfeits after the BLM movement were more blatant though, can you post an example?

why do you think you'd get lambasted about this anyway? not that you're wrong, i'm usually the only clueless one there lol

Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
    "ByGrace" likes this.
  3. Willie T

Willie T Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    I agree with the Byrd. Some explicit examples would sure help to show what you mean.

"ByGrace" likes this.
  4. stunnedbygrace

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    There just seems to be a preponderance of racially charged stories of late. And I know that racism is a problem and honestly, it's a problem on both sides.

But knowing how a side will set up a ruse to make another side look bad, sometimes even playing the role of the "bad guy" on purpose, it makes you not even trust that some stories are real. I mean, they're real, but...playacted.

White supremacist and racist seem to be being tossed around a lot just lately.

I just wonder if some of them are planned to divide. I'm sure some of them are real. Just as I'm sure some of the me too movement was real and some may have been lying women who were paying someone back for some sleight or of wanting some of the limelight.

So...I've probably just made some people mad.

5. "ByGrace"

"ByGrace" Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Canada
    Agree, I thought it was only me who was in the dark. :)

Willie T likes this.
  6. "ByGrace"

Faith:
    Christian
    Canada
    I must admit that I am still a bit confused as to why you have mad people mad at you?

The "Me Too" movement , I presume is the women saying that they were raped, groped , or touched by some famous film star , politician etc ?

7. Enoch111

Enoch111 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Canada
    Nothing to wonder about. Of course the race card was planned to divide. Obama and his wife were masters of using race at every opportunity to create racial tensions. And all the ancient black politicians and the Black Caucus think that they can manipulate their people by simply throwing around the word racist while being racist, and doing absolutely nothing to really help Black Americans.

However, now it is perfectly clear that Black Racism is as insidious as white racism, and guess who's promoting it and paying millions of dollars to keep this pot boiling? WHITE BILLIONAIRES (Soros, Steyer, Gates, etc) who are determined to destroy America and the Western world.

But now there is a new movement among smart, young, and aware blacks. It is called BLEXIT -- blacks making an exit from the racist Democrat party.

"How long will the Democrats continue their absurd charade? All the while claiming Republicans are racist, meanwhile the Democrats are the party clearly responsible for the contemptible Jim Crow laws. Let’s see how proud these secret, racist beliefs make current day Democrats. Let’s see how they like the real truth being told about their party."

BLEXIT – We Free

Hopefully this will be a wake-up call to all Black Americans who will reject racism altogether and move on to become productive and free citizens.

Acolyte, brakelite and Heart2Soul like this.
  8. Willie T

Willie T Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    No, I think you may be right.

9. lforrest

lforrest Well-Known Member Staff Member Admin

Faith:
    Christian
    When people start throwing around these baseless accusations it is time to not answer a fool according to his folly.

ScottA and Dave L like this.
  10. stunnedbygrace

Faith:
    Christian
    United States

11. stunnedbygrace

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    O h shoot, my answer got put in your quote box. Sorry can't find my glasses.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
    "ByGrace" likes this.
  12. stunnedbygrace

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Well that's not really an option for a male actor accused or for a politician being called a white supremacist. Unless they want to let their career tank without fighting back.

ScottA and Willie T like this.
  13. lforrest

lforrest Well-Known Member Staff Member Admin

Faith:
    Christian
    If you're on the defensive you are already losing.

14. stunnedbygrace

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    I agree. But I'm not talking about christians. Not necessarily anyway.

15. Enoch111

Faith:
    Christian
    Canada
    Don't you expect mad people to be mad at you?:D
    After entering the lions' den people blame the lions.

"ByGrace" likes this.
  16. brakelite

brakelite Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia
    Can we include the many claims of "false flag" incidents proliferating the internet? How many situations are brought about deliberately by people on the same side, but taking different extreme positions to bring about confusion...chaos...demand answers from politicians which they themselves offer? This even on such a grand scale as 9/11...Sandy Hook etc in order to bring about gun control laws and legislation to increase internal surveillance? I know, these are old questions but they do nag at the sub-conscious....even world wars have been fought whereas certain people benefited from supporting/arming/financing both sides....to bring about a certain result? Not that far fetched when one takes into account the power of international banking and the secret societies that lurk in the background. Okay, I'm a conspiracy theorist. You got me.

17. Enoch111

Faith:
    Christian
    Canada
    Just because there are conspiracy *theories* does not mean that there is no GRAND CONSPIRACY. All the minor conspiracies are offshoots of this one conspiracy called "the Mystery of Iniquity", with Satan as the puppet master.

Let's take the most recent conspiracy -- a devilish conspiracy to stop Donald Trump from becoming the legitimate President of the USA (primarily by foul means). It originated with Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, and involved at least a couple of dozen high level officials in several departments in the US, plus all the Western intelligence agencies at the highest levels.

Unfortunately, Mr. Trump went on the defensive (by allowing the Mueller witch hunt to drag on and on), instead of going after the conspirators and having them all locked up. And that is why we now have chaos on the streets of America.

This conspiracy was followed by another evil conspiracy to stop Brett Kavanaugh from becoming a Supreme Court judge. Thankfully neither of these conspiracies succeeded, but the criminals in high places are still plotting and planning the destruction of America and the West (which is also an attack on Christianity and Christian values). George Soros (and possibly other evil billionaires) are funding the migrant invasion of the USA, while Mr. Trump does next to nothing about Soros or any of the conspirators.

Acolyte and "ByGrace" like this.
  18. brakelite

brakelite Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia
    Uh huh. And you fellas have2 invasions going on... One from the east, the other from the south. Both are potentially dangerous to religious freedom... Could they both be backed by the one group forcing the people to make a decision in favour of one or the other? Guess which way they'll vote...

Acolyte and "ByGrace" like this.
  19. "ByGrace"

Faith:
    Christian
    Canada
    YES...totally agree...
    .... Thumb.gif

And another Yes....me too...I'm a conspiracy theorist also. :)

brakelite, stunnedbygrace and Acolyte like this.
  20. "ByGrace"

Faith:
    Christian
    Canada
    He is only one man...so what do you really believe that he can DO?
    Personally I am amazed they have taken him out yet...he's lasted much long than I thought he would . I though he would get die of some strange "unknown disease" or something.

God is keeping him there...he has angels for sure...

Enoch111 likes this.