Immaculate Conception.....in the Bible

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
at Mk 6:3/Lk 10:16/Mt 16:19/18:18 imho - twinc

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
at Mk 6:3/Lk 10:16/Mt 16:19/18:18 imho - twinc

Hi twinc...what is your question...if there is one...or is this just a statement?
Bless you...Helen

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Hi twinc...what is your question...if there is one...or is this just a statement?
Bless you...Helen

following all the rules this is where, for those who seek carefully and prayerfully and honestly, mention of the Immaculate Conception of Mary may[will] be found - twinc

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ok, who is the Lord Jesus biological father? please answer.
Peace in Christ Jesus.
God.
Again - what does that have to do with Matt. 1:25??

Answer my question for a change.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God.
Again - what does that have to do with Matt. 1:25??

Answer my question for a change.
Error, God is not "biological", but spirit, he's not flesh and blood when he conceived the child in Mary. are yuou really reading the post? and two, the Generic term "GOD" do not apply here. it was the Holy Spirit and you say the first person in the doctrine you believe is this person called the Father, which is another error. so try again.

and when you can acknowledge who the Father is then Matt. 1:25 is understood.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Error, God is not "biological", but spirit, he's not flesh and blood when he conceived the child in Mary. are yuou really reading the post? and two, the Generic term "GOD" do not apply here. it was the Holy Spirit and you say the first person in the doctrine you believe is this person called the Father, which is another error. so try again.

and when you can acknowledge who the Father is then Matt. 1:25 is understood.
WRONG.
I said precisely what the Scriptures said:
Luke 1:35
The angel answered, “The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of GOD.

God is Triune and Jesus has a Father - the FIRST Person of the Trinity.

Now - answer MY question: What does that have to do with Matt. 1:25??

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WRONG.
I said precisely what the Scriptures said:
Luke 1:35
The angel answered, “The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of GOD.

God is Triune and Jesus has a Father - the FIRST Person of the Trinity.

Now - answer MY question: What does that have to do with Matt. 1:25??
ERROR, the scripture states, the Holy Ghost, who you calls the third person. Luke 1:35 "And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God".

Matthew 1:20 "But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost".

Now, is the Holy Ghost, (whom you calls the third person), the Father of the Child Jesus? YES or NO... (smile).

remember your belief states the Father (your first Person) is not the Holy Spirit and vice versa.

Peace in Christ Yeshua.

truth333

Dec 22, 2017
East Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ok, who is the Lord Jesus biological father? please answer.

Peace in Christ Jesus.

Hello 101G, I would like to ask you a question, please? Who was Adam's biological father and mother? There is a reason why I ask. As this develops, I will answer the question regarding Jesus' biological father.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ERROR, the scripture states, the Holy Ghost, who you calls the third person. Luke 1:35 "And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God".

Matthew 1:20 "But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost".

Now, is the Holy Ghost, (whom you calls the third person), the Father of the Child Jesus? YES or NO... (smile).
remember your belief states the Father (your first Person) is not the Holy Spirit and vice versa.

Peace in Christ Yeshua.
Your rejection of the Trinity is your folly - and the source of your confusion.

You STILL haven't told me what this has to do with Matt. 1:25.
God isn't mentioned in that verse - Joseph is.

truth333

Dec 22, 2017
East Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your rejection of the Trinity is your folly - and the source of your confusion.

You STILL haven't told me what this has to do with Matt. 1:25.
God isn't mentioned in that verse - Joseph is.

I think that you are talking to the wrong person. I am new here and wanted to ask you a question. Would you answer my question?

Who was Adam's biological father and mother? There is a reason why I ask. As this develops, I will answer the question regarding Jesus' biological father.

Last edited:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that you are talking to the wrong person. I am new here and wanted to ask you a question. Would you answer my question?
I was having a one-sided "conversation" with 101G.
Is there something you wanted me to answer?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello 101G, I would like to ask you a question, please? Who was Adam's biological father and mother? There is a reason why I ask. As this develops, I will answer the question regarding Jesus' biological father.
First thanks for the respond, and second welcome.
Adam's biological father and mother? Father none biological, mother EARTH.

I like those question. Now, may I ask you a question. listen closely, "Who" was the first man/Adam PERSONAL NAME, notice I said, not "What" his name, but "WHO" is he in Personal name.

Peace in Christ Yeshua.

Reactions: Helen

truth333

Dec 22, 2017
East Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First thanks for the respond, and second welcome.
Adam's biological father and mother? Father none biological, mother EARTH.

I like those question. Now, may I ask you a question. listen closely, "Who" was the first man/Adam PERSONAL NAME, notice I said, not "What" his name, but "WHO" is he in Personal name.

Peace in Christ Yeshua.

Your question is not part of the thread and is going off topic. You can start another thread with that question.

Your answer regarding Adam's mother in one sense is correct but not correct pertaining to the biological order. You would have to agree on that. Yes? Please remember, I am staying on your idea from a biological standpoint. And yes, Adam had no biological father.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good, for the Lord Jesus neither had a biological Mother, nor a biological Father, but a BIRTH Mother, Yes, who is his surrogate Mother according to the flesh.

Reactions: Helen