Immortality by 2045?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brian Thomas

Sep 2, 2017
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When we die, God gives us hope for all of us to be with the Lord Jesus Christ in heaven one day.

But, the 2045 Initiative, 2045.com, will make sure humans will be immoral by 2045 or sooner. When you transfer your consciousnesses to an 'avatar' you will never die. They also plan to live in outer space and travel anywhere in the galaxy. If you are immoral, how are you going to go to heaven and see Jesus? There is just so many questions.

Here is their article of what they believe and what they are going to do:
Project 'Immortality 2045' - Russian Experience

Do you guys think this will happen?

Reactions: Truth

FizzWizz

Sep 1, 2017
Queensland
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It won't matter how long a person can live, the universe will end. That's a fact, immortally would only be temporary until the universe passes away.

Reactions: Helen and ScottA

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
There are many efforts in place to extend human life including some by Google. Revelation 9:6 "During those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them."

Immortality with suffering would be hell on earth.

Reactions: Josho and bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
There are many efforts in place to extend human life including some by Google. Revelation 9:6 "During those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them."

Immortality with suffering would be hell on earth.
can't resurrect if you never die, seems to me.

Reactions: th1b.taylot

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When we die, God gives us hope for all of us to be with the Lord Jesus Christ in heaven one day.

But, the 2045 Initiative, 2045.com, will make sure humans will be immoral by 2045 or sooner. When you transfer your consciousnesses to an 'avatar' you will never die. They also plan to live in outer space and travel anywhere in the galaxy. If you are immoral, how are you going to go to heaven and see Jesus? There is just so many questions.

That sound like pie in the sky. Only God can preserve someones consciousness from the body to some other existence. It seems to me, that the best that could be attained would be a digital snapshot of your consciousness, which would not be you but more like a recorded phone message that could be manipulated to have its own life.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ha they're already pretty immoral now lol--prolly a repeat i guess.

but even @ "immortal," wow, talk about hell!
LOL
Was it simply the typo of a frail fallible human [immoral for immortal] or was it a prediction that everyone would be without morals by the year 2045?
At the rate mankind is going away from God, 2045 may a reasonable negative goal line. Of course, I do usually stir clear such positive dates anyway. Hmmm in 2045 I will be celebrating my 102nd birthday. If everyone is going to be immoral I definitely don't want to be here...

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amadeus :D great post!! I will be 103 LOL...Hopefully it will be a new heaven and a new earth by then. :)
When we were young in the flesh, immorality existed, but public discussion of it was suppressed or even completely disallowed. The devil wanted an open forum and now he has one in many more places than he did earlier in our lives.

One way or the other it is likely and you and I will not be around to see the worst of it if it waits until 2045. But things are moving so fast we may soon see much more evil than ever previously. The good thing is that if we stand by God it will not be able to break through to our hearts.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yesterday was not better than today ("unwise to say this"), and we are getting there step by step imo
I do understand your meaning and must admit my misstatement. I was really intending to speak in jest which sometimes is really not wise.The laughter belongs to God any time any one of us even hints at mocking Him in our foolishness. I do apologize.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I do understand your meaning and must admit my misstatement. I was really intending to speak in jest which sometimes is really not wise.The laughter belongs to God any time any one of us even hints at mocking Him in our foolishness. I do apologize.
oh, i didn't mean to say that lol. i get you

Reactions: amadeus

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL
Was it simply the typo of a frail fallible human [immoral for immortal] or was it a prediction that everyone would be without morals by the year 2045?
At the rate mankind is going away from God, 2045 may a reasonable negative goal line. Of course, I do usually stir clear such positive dates anyway. Hmmm in 2045 I will be celebrating my 102nd birthday. If everyone is going to be immoral I definitely don't want to be here...

I can hardly stop laughing, What a crazy thing to be alive on this earth in 2045, It is already intolerable! Thank you all for the Laughter, it is always good for the Soul.
By the way immorality has already put on Immorality. LOL

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Great Post you might want to edit the word Immoral to Immortal, but we had fun, don't be angry!!
If they do it will be only to try to be God Like!

Rollo Tamasi

Aug 28, 2017
Inverness, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you.....

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I had to pick an end time date I would go with the scientist, Isaac Newton...

“And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half.” –Daniel 12:7

From a folio cataloged as Yahuda MS 7.3g, f. 13v:

"So then the time times & half a time are 42 months or 1260 days or three years & an half, reckoning twelve months to a year & 30 days to a month as was done in the Calendar of the primitive year. And the days of short lived Beasts being put for the years of lived kingdoms, the period of 1260 days, if dated from the complete conquest of the three kings A.C. 800, will end A.C. 2060.”" - – Isaac Newton

As Charlemagne was crowned king on December 25, 800 by Pope Leo the III so the day of Christ's coming will be on Christmas Day, 2060. If the rapture of the saints (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17) occurs seven years before the time of Christ’s coming the date of the rapture 12.25 2053. However… Isaac Newton notes…....

“"It may end later, but I see no reason for its ending sooner. This I mention not to assert when the time of the end shall be, but to put a stop to the rash conjectures of fancifull men who are frequently predicting the time of the end, & by doing so bring the sacred prophesies into discredit as often as their predictions fail. Christ comes as a thief in the night, & it is not for us to know the times & seasons which God hath put into his own breast." –- Isaac Newton

ezekiel

Aug 14, 2013
Faith
Country
United States
Nothing new under the sun. Even humans, animals, insects, and many creatures of God that they have designed with the DNA and technology they learn. It is a abomination to the Lord. These things are already being done now and have been done in the past. Look into they minds of the ancients.

8 Then said he unto me, Son of man, dig now in the wall: and when I had digged in the wall, behold a door.

9 And he said unto me, Go in, and behold the wicked abominations that they do here.

10 So I went in and saw; and behold every form of creeping things, and abominable beasts, and all the idols of the house of Israel, pourtrayed upon the wall round about.

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
this sounds like a lecture i watched a while back on nano technology. you can have your brain nanoteched and it turns you brain into a super computer, you go from being a human to a transhuman.
it reminds me of the things that went on in the pre flood age. all flesh was corrupted. how close are we to this today? GMO agriculture and livestock, hybrid trees and bushes, no more natural water etc etc.