IMPORTANT NOTICE ~ New Members!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
New members cannot post links into posts until they have achieved the minimum of 10 posts. This is to ensure that new members are not here to spam the forum or to draw traffic to their own personal site.

New members can however, place a link on their profile page or signature line. After the 10 post minimum has been achieved, new members can then place a link in a thread/post in the I/T Forum forum [or their signature line] As per the Christianity Board rule set out below.

No Spam.Christianity Board is a place for thoughtful discussion. This means that we are simply not interested in any product or any other solicitation for that matter. This includes posting across multiple forums. While ultimately under the staff’s discretion, the following are considered spam:
  • Any solicitation for any product or service outside of a member making a post in the Christian I/T forum or their signature line with the required minimum of ten (10) posts achieved.

We have also noted that that there are members who join CyB to specifically solicit/recruit others to boost their own forums either though public posts or private messaging. This is considered as spam and will be removed. Warnings will be given but ultimately that member will be banned if those warnings are not complied with under the "spamming" rules

Thank you and welcome aboard! :)

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
OK;gottit ! Now waddi do?
How about if you make a little introduction about yourself ? It's a varied bunch on the forum, so it would help both you and those reading what you write, if we get a bit of an idea where 'you're coming from' so to speak.
Look forward to it......By the way, are you a pastor of a fellowship where you are ? If so, how long for ? Most important to me personally.....Do you believe in the promise of us being able to receive our Fathers Holy Spirit, to dwell with us and in us ( as in 'for real' )? Also, do you believe in a truly Resurrected Jesus ? Again, as in 'for real'......
Have a blessed day :) Pia

pastor marty

Aug 19, 2017
Battle Creek,Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks 4 th' "howdys !" Thisiz me: pastor marty,69,Christian motorcycle assn./since '88'.Semi-Ret. street preacher.Feets R failin'so I do online counseling.(sad believers;abuse&sewer-cidle minded folks,druggies,thuggies & various other horrendously heathin' lost souls I can schmooze into listening 2 me long enough 2 get really irritated by my nagging niceness;pos. attitude,& hippie friend Yashua,(he's Hebrew;that bothers a lot white supremacists) anyway,me & Hayzues (my invisible pal<yes, He's an alien>)hand out Bible tracts,(on days the weather allows &my legs cooperate)& lecture. 2day=online day..My mail comes 2....Rev.Martin Bobinac DDS.(why people think those letters mean I'm a dentist who prays while he drills is beyond me ?)U get more good vibes from ex-con's&felons w/humor than w/hellfire&damnth'nation.Never saved a sinner;I just toss seeds here&there & trust the LORD 4 rain """so in th' words of my fav. cartoon guy;Porky Pig,"Th,th,tha,that's all folks !" Dominus Vobiscum 2 all & 2 all a blessin' pmb

pastor marty

Aug 19, 2017
Battle Creek,Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anything you want to brother... create a thread and say hello to the folks in the Welcome section ;)
Is a thread like where people ask me stuff??Do I get a logo or a groovy cover page ?Saturday nite live,(70's) had a skit where a Claymation Volcano had a movable rock face & a huge nose & gave answers only if U sacrificed candy bars,He chewed,burped,&gave a
reply. The title was,"GODNOSE,the almighty".About th' same time as Father Guido Sarducci sought 2 take the confusion out of religion by explaining things in streettalk... PAX-pmb

Reactions: pia

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Welcome Marty!

A thread is where you ask a question, or make a statement so others can discuss.

Reactions: Helen

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Thanks 4 th' "howdys !" Thisiz me: pastor marty,69,Christian motorcycle assn./since '88'.Semi-Ret. street preacher.Feets R failin'so I do online counseling.(sad believers;abuse&sewer-cidle minded folks,druggies,thuggies & various other horrendously heathin' lost souls I can schmooze into listening 2 me long enough 2 get really irritated by my nagging niceness;pos. attitude,& hippie friend Yashua,(he's Hebrew;that bothers a lot white supremacists) anyway,me & Hayzues (my invisible pal<yes, He's an alien>)hand out Bible tracts,(on days the weather allows &my legs cooperate)& lecture. 2day=online day..My mail comes 2....Rev.Martin Bobinac DDS.(why people think those letters mean I'm a dentist who prays while he drills is beyond me ?)U get more good vibes from ex-con's&felons w/humor than w/hellfire&damnth'nation.Never saved a sinner;I just toss seeds here&there & trust the LORD 4 rain """so in th' words of my fav. cartoon guy;Porky Pig,"Th,th,tha,that's all folks !" Dominus Vobiscum 2 all & 2 all a blessin' pmb
Hey there.
Great intro, thanks.....Only a couple of people here have made me have a good laugh or giggles and I got some here :) Wonderful to see you write :" Never saved a sinner" a lot of people do forget that He is the one doing the saving, or technically our Father does. I admire folks. who are willing to take on helping those, who other people cross the road to avoid. It isn't the easiest of tasks. Not so good about the feet and legs, but how wonderful that it can be done on line. In my experiences along the way, I have seen far too many hurting Christians ( was there myself for a while after trying to 'fit in' to fellowships ) and people in general. Not an easy world we're in .
Have yourself a great day with the One who always loves us............Thanks for the other 'dopey' Ref. Pia :)

Reactions: Helen
Status
Not open for further replies.