Important: Regarding The Drastic Rise In Ufo Sightings

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

UFO's : God & his angels / Satan & his angels / life from another planet?

• God and his Angels?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Satan and the Fallen angels?

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Simply the green dudes and dudettes visiting us from our friendly neighborhood galaxy?

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • a bit of all of the above?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Absolutly no idea, but chocolate chip cookies rule

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters

ChristWarrior

Jan 16, 2009
Dear christian, non christian, and all children of the Lord of Hosts! I pray that you stay on your guard, for it is written that the false Christ and his fallen angels return first to "solve the worlds problems" and deceive many. Some of these UFO's may be simply life from another planet, or they may also be angles or the spirit of God, such as that which is spoken of by the prophet Ezekiel in the first chapter of Ezekiel 1 In either case you really need not worry, (the latter example for obvious reasons).However, there is also a good possibility that many of these UFO's may in fact be the fallen angels and anti christ coming ever closer to making an official appearance. Be on your guard and dont get overly anxious about the increase in sightings. This could be a sign that the very last days are extremely close. Gird yourself with the Gospel armor and take up Christ, who is a double edged sword to fight against the abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel the prophet! Just remember, the anti christ and his fallen angels appear FIRST. In the greek the word Anti means "Instead of". Satan is coming in peacefully to deceive many with wondrous signs, supernatural powers and many forms of deception. My advice, If you see a UFO, pray to God that it leaves you alone. I have a friend who was seeing UFO regularly a couple of years ago and the moment he prayed to God about it the UFO dissapeared and he hasn't seen it since.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I think Satan and his fallen angels is exactly what they are ...what they may claim to be might be another story ..God says he fore told us all things ...and he tells us nothing about life on other planets or aliens from other worlds So because I believe God would have told us of this were it true .. I have to go with what he says .. Satan and his Army of fallen angels his locust army is coming to earth

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
QUOTE (Christina @ Feb 17 2009, 12:49 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=69334
I think Satan and his fallen angels is exactly what they are ...what they may claim to be might be another story ..God says he fore told us all things ...and he tells us nothing about life on other planets or aliens from other worlds So because I believe God would have told us of this were it true .. I have to go with what he says .. Satan and his Army of fallen angels his locust army is coming to earth
And Satan and the locust army of fallen angels is exactly what they are... they are MAN!
smile.gif
The same goes to Christ and His angels.
smile.gif

WhiteKnuckle

Mar 29, 2009
UFO? My opinion varies. One things for sure, I don't believe in little green men. Speaking of signs and wonders, after reading a post by Christina I'm thinking about these UFO deals.Sun spots and solar flairs do all kinds of ate up stuff. After watching the Earth show on the history channel and seeing what they showed I have a new Idea. These UFO sightings are part of solar storms, and electrical phenomena. While knowing that it sounds simply explained away by "science". Stll signs and wonders in the heavens.

bethog

Mar 29, 2009
QUOTE (ChristWarrior @ Feb 17 2009, 08:28 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=69329
Dear christian, non christian, and all children of the Lord of Hosts! I pray that you stay on your guard, for it is written that the false Christ and his fallen angels return first to "solve the worlds problems" and deceive many. Some of these UFO's may be simply life from another planet, or they may also be angles or the spirit of God, such as that which is spoken of by the prophet Ezekiel in the first chapter of Ezekiel 1 In either case you really need not worry, (the latter example for obvious reasons).However, there is also a good possibility that many of these UFO's may in fact be the fallen angels and anti christ coming ever closer to making an official appearance. Be on your guard and dont get overly anxious about the increase in sightings. This could be a sign that the very last days are extremely close. Gird yourself with the Gospel armor and take up Christ, who is a double edged sword to fight against the abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel the prophet! Just remember, the anti christ and his fallen angels appear FIRST. In the greek the word Anti means "Instead of". Satan is coming in peacefully to deceive many with wondrous signs, supernatural powers and many forms of deception. My advice, If you see a UFO, pray to God that it leaves you alone. I have a friend who was seeing UFO regularly a couple of years ago and the moment he prayed to God about it the UFO dissapeared and he hasn't seen it since.
If we want to look at UFO, we have to first look at the Word of God and see if there is anything which will give us an idée of the possibilities of anything like UFO.The Word says:Mat 24:37 But as the days of Noah [were], so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. Luk 17:26 And as it was in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man: Now to understand what it means, we have to go and see how it was in the days of Noah.Genesis 6:1-4 (King James Version)1And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, 2That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. 3And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. 4There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.In Genesis 6:2 we see that the “sons of God” came down and took wives from the daughters of men. These “sons of God” were angels and we can see in Job 1:6 where the angels came before the Lord, they were also called “sons of God”. So we know that these were angels.The women had children and in Genesis 6:4 we see that giants were born to these women. The word “giants” from the original is נפיל nĕphiyl. Some Bible translations do not say giants but is more correct to say ”Nephilim”. So the offspring of these women (man kind) and angels (heavenly beings) were Nephilim and they were bigger than normal humans, the giants. In the flood all people died except for Noah and his family (8 people) and therefore all these Nephilim also died, but what had happened to their spirits? Remember they were half "angels". What I believe is that these UFO are demonic and it might be these Nephilim spirits as the Bible says that as in the days of Noah before the flood so shall it also be before the coming of the Lord. Therefore I do believe that the appearing of UFS will increase the closer we get to the coming of the Lord.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
QUOTE (bethog @ Apr 4 2009, 05:24 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=71798
If we want to look at UFO, we have to first look at the Word of God and see if there is anything which will give us an idée of the possibilities of anything like UFO.The Word says:Mat 24:37 But as the days of Noah [were], so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. Luk 17:26 And as it was in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man: Now to understand what it means, we have to go and see how it was in the days of Noah.Genesis 6:1-4 (King James Version)1And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, 2That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. 3And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. 4There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.In Genesis 6:2 we see that the “sons of God” came down and took wives from the daughters of men. These “sons of God” were angels and we can see in Job 1:6 where the angels came before the Lord, they were also called “sons of God”. So we know that these were angels.The women had children and in Genesis 6:4 we see that giants were born to these women. The word “giants” from the original is נפיל nĕphiyl. Some Bible translations do not say giants but is more correct to say ”Nephilim”. So the offspring of these women (man kind) and angels (heavenly beings) were Nephilim and they were bigger than normal humans, the giants. In the flood all people died except for Noah and his family (8 people) and therefore all these Nephilim also died, but what had happened to their spirits? Remember they were half "angels". What I believe is that these UFO are demonic and it might be these Nephilim spirits as the Bible says that as in the days of Noah before the flood so shall it also be before the coming of the Lord. Therefore I do believe that the appearing of UFS will increase the closer we get to the coming of the Lord.
Well thats pretty much my take also bethog however if I may add a little You are correct fallen Angels mated with the daughters of men as you described it was the reason for the flood Only Noahs blood line remained pure ...The Adamic line Christ would come through ... However there was a second influx after the flood its where Goliath for example came from There are several referances in scripture to this if we read carefully Secondly We can learn from Eze. discription of a flying machine with wheels within wheels made of highly polished Brass ect.So that tells us Angels can travel on machines/ships We are also told in Rev. 9 that Satan is kicked from heaven to earth ..but not before he is given the key to the bottomless pit where he lets out the Locusts which are his army of fallen angels And they come to earth .... Will they come in ships (UFO'S) my guess is they will ... We are warned the delusion will be on the entire World and be so great that God must shorten the time ... lest even the very Elect ... Who know Satan(Antichrist )comes first would be fooled were it possiable

bethog

Mar 29, 2009
QUOTE (Christina @ Apr 4 2009, 08:51 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=71805
However there was a second influx after the flood its where Goliath for example came from There are several referances in scripture to this if we read carefully
I do agree that there were again giants after the flood and my taking on that is that the same thing could have happened, but this time the spirits of the Nephilim. I have no Scripture to prove this statement.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
QUOTE (bethog @ Apr 4 2009, 12:00 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=71807
I do agree that there were again giants after the flood and my taking on that is that the same thing could have happened, but this time the spirits of the Nephilim. I have no Scripture to prove this statement.
Because they were not spirits it was the exact same thing ... as the first time however not as large as influx infact many of enemies of the Hebrews were from these unholy unions look for example: Num 13:33 And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, [which come] of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight. I think this is why God sometimes ordered the deaths of men women and children ...these were Nephilim... I also think (my opinion here)that the tribe of Dan got mixed up with some of these Nephilim ..and perhaps thats why they are not mentioned take for example Samson (who was a Danite)... His superhuman strenghth the secret of which was in his hair ..this is not a human trait ..but it could have been passed along down the line from a Nephilium in the wood pile so to speak ... but the good news here is that Samson was blessed man so that could tell us that even some with Nephilium blood can be saved

01CobraVortech

May 2, 2010
NJ
I'm ready for the Nephilim brother. The public has been conditioned and numbed in preparation for this fake "UFO Contact" event that satan has prepared. I've believed for a long time that this is the coming "strong delusion" that the Lord spoke of.

Reactions: 01CobraVortech

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
This is showing that Christina posted today, though the original post is 2009........ did she edit it?? I only check for new post, I don't drudge for old stuff..........

I agree with Christiana on what they are along with Jordan..............Devils..........

Robster:
I've believed for a long time that this is the coming "strong delusion" that the Lord spoke of

Strange you mention that. This statement was given right in thess after the son of perdition revealed. I ran into it defending the Rapture today................ God sends a strong delusion that they might believe a lie................Why would God do that?

The event before this scripture is the Rapture, then the strong delusion, I also thought of UFO.

In the movie "Left Behind" many were freaked out by being left behind......... Isa tells us something different.

Isa 57:1 The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come.

It would seem after we are Raptured that for many it will not be a big deal. I thought of that strong delusion and possible UFO connection.

Now, I am not saying anything is thus saith the Lord, but these things crossed my mind.

Jesus Is Lord.

01CobraVortech

May 2, 2010
NJ
This is showing that Christina posted today, though the original post is 2009........ did she edit it?? I only check for new post, I don't drudge for old stuff..........

I agree with Christiana on what they are along with Jordan..............Devils..........

Robster:

Strange you mention that. This statement was given right in thess after the son of perdition revealed. I ran into it defending the Rapture today................ God sends a strong delusion that they might believe a lie................Why would God do that?

The event before this scripture is the Rapture, then the strong delusion, I also thought of UFO.

In the movie "Left Behind" many were freaked out by being left behind......... Isa tells us something different.

Isa 57:1 The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come.

It would seem after we are Raptured that for many it will not be a big deal. I thought of that strong delusion and possible UFO connection.

Now, I am not saying anything is thus saith the Lord, but these things crossed my mind.

Jesus Is Lord.

Wow Brother Mike, I never looked at Isa 57:1 that way. That right there could be alluding to what you described. Its amazing how much one verse can reveal. Why God woudl send the strong delusion has always been a mystery to me as well. I certainly think that many will be jumping for joy that many Christians are gone after the Rapture. But then I digress a little and I think back to the Bible indicating that there is an age of accountability according to God. And what I mean is that in the Rapture debate, very little attention is brought to the fact that even children of nonbelievers will be Raptured from my understanding, since they will not be seen as accountable by God to the salvation message. That's a stunnign twist we don't talk too much about in thsi debate. So I can understand from that standpoint, the great sorrow there will be from unbelievers.

And that's just how this sham UFO contact event will fit in perfectly. Seeing how many of the people of the world these days, keep talking about how we are soon going to be reaching a higher state of consciousness...I could see satan telling the people of the world that the those that vanished had to be taken away to reach this next step. As only satan could, I could see this rascal telling people not to worry because the ones taken had to be put somewhere so they could "Catch up" to this new state of consciousness or something along those lines. :lol: The UFO event seems like the only thing that I can think of today that could bring together an ecumenical religion. Whether it be "ET" worship or just open occult practices all over the planet. Definitely one of these two being possibilities.

And the creepiest part would be when they unless the Nephilim into the human population, to attempt to completely pollute the DNA pool. Makes lots of sense, especially since many UFO "abductees" claim that they have had experiments performed on their reproductive organs to create a "hybrid" to be introduced at a latter date. Its also interesting to note, despite it not being biblical, that many "abductees" have reported that they have been told by some of these "ETs" that there is going to be a future "evacuation" of certain people that are holding the planet's progress back. Hmmm, Brother Mike. Makes one wonder if Evacuation = Rapture. We'll know someday. And I certainly believe that the Lord never identified the exact timing of the Rapture because He wanted to take satan by surprise. But since the devil knows the Bible word for word, he's had to plan fr such an event.

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
There is not, nor has there ever been, any evidence at all of visitation on the earth by extra-terrestrial beings.

Some years ago Eric Von Daniken wrote a book called CHARIOTS OF THE GODS in which he advanced the premise that our world had been visited by space aliens.

One of their activities, or so Mr. Von Daniken claims, was to help with the construction of massive stone artifacts; the great pyramids and the fortress wall of Sachsaywhaman on the ridge above the Incan capital of Cusco, Peru among others.

First of all let me say that I've been to Cusco and put my hands upon the stone blocks of Sachsaywhaman and can testify that it is entirely of human engineering.
The stones use no mortar and are fitted so closely together that you cannot insert a knife blade between them. Very clever human work. Not alien by any stretch of the imagination. Neither were the pyramids built with alien assistance. Consider that if aliens did help with the building, wouldn't they employ some other material other than stone? Humans in the city of St. Petersburg, Fl. built a pyramid of glass and steel and built it upside down. Yup, pointy end down. I surmise from this that if space aliens wanted to leave their mark they'd do something like that; an inverted pyramid.

Consider the broad picture if you will. Our planet orbits a star on the remote tip of one of the spiral arms of the Milky Way Galaxy. We are quite literally living in the boon docks of space. The movie STAR WARS often referred to planets that were on the galactic rim as being uncivilized, barbaric and uninteresting. So are we.

Would any sane person take a vacation to a remote spot which was inconvenient, fatally hostile, and completely uninteresting? I had to go to spots like that when I was in military service and I'm here to testify that I'd not spend a dime of my own money or an hour of my time to go there voluntarily.

There is no real evidence that Earth has ever been visited by space aliens. There is no logical reason for them to come here if they did exist.

The only intelligent alien life forms hereabouts is spiritual and also native to this planet. The Bible says that such life forms are dangerous (Holy or unholy).

To paraphrase an old song, wise men should not tread where angels fear to go.

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
[email protected]

This post is not about some far out space aliens............ You would have to get more background to understand the what and why we are following these things.

be blessed.

Jesus is Lord.

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"A large part of the available UFO literature is closely linked with mysticism and the metaphysical. It deals with subjects like mental telepathy, automatic writing and invisible entities as well as phenomenon like poltergeist manifestations and possession. Many of the UFO reports now being published in the popular press recount incidents that are strikingly similar to demonic possession and psychic phenomenon that have long been known to theologians and parapsychologists."

UFOs The Hidden Truth Part 2
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=4rjr9Q09ENw

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
God's Word reveals there's only two dimensions of existence, this earthly one, and the heavenly one.

We also know from God's Word that angels have appeared on earth to flesh people (the two angels at Sodom and Gomorrah for example; the sodomites saw them as young men).

So if one believes God's Word as written, then that also means admitting the possibility of angels of the heavenly dimension being able to appear on earth.

Now whether those angels change form to appear on earth, we're not told, and I doubt it. But we also know that our Lord Jesus compared the resurrection to manifest like the angels (Matt.22:30). And we know our Lord Jesus in His Resurrection body was able to appear on earth, even build a fire, cook fish for His Apostles, and sit down and eat fish and honeycomb. We also know He was able to suddenly appear in a closed room to His disciples, not coming in through the door like a flesh person. Apostle Paul even said that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, neither does corruption inherit incorruption.

And, IF... the resurrected spiritual body can do all that on this earth, and... it is the type body the saints will have for God's Eternity, then which existence is the more REAL? This earthly flesh existence, or the one of the heavenly dimension? Selah.

A type body that can live upon this earth, yet won't get sick, will never die, feel no heat or cold, but still eat fish and fruit, then how does that relate to the type bodies of the fallen angels of Genesis 6 that once came to earth and co-habitated with the daughters of men?

Is it possible then, that the manifestation of the heavenly realm is of a higher frequency that separates it from our earthly realm? We know there exists all sorts of rays vibrating at higher frequencies that require special instruments just to detect their presence around us. What if the heavenly is of a frequency so fine man can't detect it? Is it probable that's why a glorious light appeared along with Moses and Elijah being seen upon a mount as witnessed by Christ's disciples, with Christ being temporarily transfigured then too? (Matt.17). That's something I often wonder about, that other dimension of the heavenly and how it actually relates to this earthly.

If there's anything to that, then I think of the possibility that the angels are around us now, and have always been, only that we can't see them. It would be like there's another layer over this earth we can't see today. But those in that other dimension can see us, and appear to us, and then disappear again.

In that sense, this earthly dimension we see is only one part of the 'story', and not even the authentic part, since Apostles Paul and Peter both revealed that material matter did not create itself (Heb.11:3; Rom.1:20). And science well knows that material matter cannot be created nor destroyed, but only change its state.

I know this is a grand mystery, and especially difficult for some to even consider, it being such an abstract-like thought. But it would account for the so-called UFO phenomenon. The next question from that point would be, if those who claim to have seen UFO's, were they seeing a 'vision' into the heavenly dimension, or... were they actually seeing the objects appearing in our own earthly dimension?

In Rev.12:7 forward, we're told when the dragon (Satan) and his angels are cast to the earth, neither was their place found any more in heaven. Which dimension does that reveal they are cast to? To me, that means in this earthly dimension we see. Is that not the same type of event shown in Genesis 6 with the "sons of God" coming to earth to co-habitate with flesh man?

For this reason, I believe some are actually seeing heavenly dimension objects popping in and out between our dimension and the heavenly dimension, given as a warning and as a sign for their coming like in the days of Noah. Maybe that's also why there seems to be a proposed agenda of portrayal of alien likeness with forms and shapes other than the image of man, just to get people's minds off the truth of the real appearance of the angels with the heavenly image of man.

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
God's Word reveals there's only two dimensions of existence, this earthly one, and the heavenly one.

We also know from God's Word that angels have appeared on earth to flesh people (the two angels at Sodom and Gomorrah for example; the sodomites saw them as young men).

So if one believes God's Word as written, then that also means admitting the possibility of angels of the heavenly dimension being able to appear on earth.

Now whether those angels change form to appear on earth, we're not told, and I doubt it. But we also know that our Lord Jesus compared the resurrection to manifest like the angels (Matt.22:30). And we know our Lord Jesus in His Resurrection body was able to appear on earth, even build a fire, cook fish for His Apostles, and sit down and eat fish and honeycomb. We also know He was able to suddenly appear in a closed room to His disciples, not coming in through the door like a flesh person. Apostle Paul even said that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, neither does corruption inherit incorruption.

And, IF... the resurrected spiritual body can do all that on this earth, and... it is the type body the saints will have for God's Eternity, then which existence is the more REAL? This earthly flesh existence, or the one of the heavenly dimension? Selah.

A type body that can live upon this earth, yet won't get sick, will never die, feel no heat or cold, but still eat fish and fruit, then how does that relate to the type bodies of the fallen angels of Genesis 6 that once came to earth and co-habitated with the daughters of men?

Is it possible then, that the manifestation of the heavenly realm is of a higher frequency that separates it from our earthly realm? We know there exists all sorts of rays vibrating at higher frequencies that require special instruments just to detect their presence around us. What if the heavenly is of a frequency so fine man can't detect it? Is it probable that's why a glorious light appeared along with Moses and Elijah being seen upon a mount as witnessed by Christ's disciples, with Christ being temporarily transfigured then too? (Matt.17). That's something I often wonder about, that other dimension of the heavenly and how it actually relates to this earthly.

If there's anything to that, then I think of the possibility that the angels are around us now, and have always been, only that we can't see them. It would be like there's another layer over this earth we can't see today. But those in that other dimension can see us, and appear to us, and then disappear again.

In that sense, this earthly dimension we see is only one part of the 'story', and not even the authentic part, since Apostles Paul and Peter both revealed that material matter did not create itself (Heb.11:3; Rom.1:20). And science well knows that material matter cannot be created nor destroyed, but only change its state.

I know this is a grand mystery, and especially difficult for some to even consider, it being such an abstract-like thought. But it would account for the so-called UFO phenomenon. The next question from that point would be, if those who claim to have seen UFO's, were they seeing a 'vision' into the heavenly dimension, or... were they actually seeing the objects appearing in our own earthly dimension?

In Rev.12:7 forward, we're told when the dragon (Satan) and his angels are cast to the earth, neither was their place found any more in heaven. Which dimension does that reveal they are cast to? To me, that means in this earthly dimension we see. Is that not the same type of event shown in Genesis 6 with the "sons of God" coming to earth to co-habitate with flesh man?

For this reason, I believe some are actually seeing heavenly dimension objects popping in and out between our dimension and the heavenly dimension, given as a warning and as a sign for their coming like in the days of Noah. Maybe that's also why there seems to be a proposed agenda of portrayal of alien likeness with forms and shapes other than the image of man, just to get people's minds off the truth of the real appearance of the angels with the heavenly image of man.

:blink:
It all sounds rather strange, over the top, crazy but....I totally agree with this! :D

WhiteKnuckle

Mar 29, 2009
Veteran, very interesting post. I'm guessing you're a visual/spacial thinker.......I believe much of what you posted.

Here's a pretty simple explaination I believe to explain certain things,,,,,,,

Angels = Seek only the Glory of God and to do God's will.

Devils = Seek only to destroy the Glory of God and do their will.

IMHO, Angels will not reveal themselves to me without God purposing them to do so. If in the appearance of an Angel, there surely will be a message from God along with it. In the form of a man, it's another deal altogether.

Devils will reveal themselves in the form of angels, or ghosts. They will do odd things that don't agree with scripture at all. I'm supposing this is what ghost hunters are after and why they have so many sightings over and over. I have seen them myself, as well as others.

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
It's spirits that are being seen, not alien technology.

For example, if any object travels faster than 768mph in earth's atmosphere it will generate a sonic wave or boom.
No physical object regardless of propulsive system can escape the laws of physics. Break the sound barrier and you WILL create a sonic boom.

Instances where strange lights have been observed to exceed the speed of sound and NOT create a sonic boom prove that the object is non-physical.

Additionally, episodes of 'lost time' and abductions are evidence not of alien activity, but that of perverted spirits.

In a recent close encounter, two men were escorted into a vehicle by 'extra terrestrials' and given a tour of the machinery. Their testimony is believed to be true because they were honest men. However, what is not generally discussed is that the vehicle was perportedly parked on the ground next to a major bridge. Thousands of cars and trucks passed the area during the time the two men were supposedly being given an alien tour. No one reported seeing the space vehicle except the two men. My conclusion is that the men were deluded by lying spirits.

In the twenty first century, mankind is obsessed with technology. In our galactic loneliness, many are more than willing to grasp at fictions and suppose that we are being visited by space aliens. In point of fact, we co-habit the planet with entities other than ourselves. The only really alien encounters on this planet are those of spirits. Knowing this, they are more than willing to masquerade as high tech visitors rather than reveal their true nature.

The Bible seems to indicate that ours is the only planet in rebellion against God. If so, why would ANY alien race visit such a place? Perhaps that is why none have done so.

RubberDuckey

Mar 2, 2011

To say UFO's are Demons is kind of crazy. I know that the devil and demons are working in the spiritual realm, but as far as manifesting into the physical realm is unlikely. Most likely they ARE UFO's. And what I mean by UFO's I mean aircrafts that we can't identify! Simple as that. In 1 of the Asian countries (can't remember which) many people spotted a UFO. They found out later that it was a missile. Also, another time someone let a UFO shaped balloon go in the sky and people thought it was a UFO. The point is don't jump to conclusions. IF you are calling it a UFO, then it isn't your place to make assumptions. They are UFO's PERIOD.

burningfire

Mar 5, 2011
Wisconsin
It's spirits that are being seen, not alien technology.

For example, if any object travels faster than 768mph in earth's atmosphere it will generate a sonic wave or boom.
No physical object regardless of propulsive system can escape the laws of physics. Break the sound barrier and you WILL create a sonic boom.

Instances where strange lights have been observed to exceed the speed of sound and NOT create a sonic boom prove that the object is non-physical.

Additionally, episodes of 'lost time' and abductions are evidence not of alien activity, but that of perverted spirits.

In a recent close encounter, two men were escorted into a vehicle by 'extra terrestrials' and given a tour of the machinery. Their testimony is believed to be true because they were honest men. However, what is not generally discussed is that the vehicle was perportedly parked on the ground next to a major bridge. Thousands of cars and trucks passed the area during the time the two men were supposedly being given an alien tour. No one reported seeing the space vehicle except the two men. My conclusion is that the men were deluded by lying spirits.

In the twenty first century, mankind is obsessed with technology. In our galactic loneliness, many are more than willing to grasp at fictions and suppose that we are being visited by space aliens. In point of fact, we co-habit the planet with entities other than ourselves. The only really alien encounters on this planet are those of spirits. Knowing this, they are more than willing to masquerade as high tech visitors rather than reveal their true nature.

The Bible seems to indicate that ours is the only planet in rebellion against God. If so, why would ANY alien race visit such a place? Perhaps that is why none have done so.

So basically, it was a virtual reality tour?