• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Other then God, Noone knows the day or the hour when the Son of Man is scheduled to come back, but we can know the door that is opening to this end time reality.

Can you predict when Jesus will return?

I can't, and this isn't a prediction that im going to write to you for you to consider, , but, its something you can consider if you haven't already.

There is a lot of talk amongst some Church Folk regarding the anti-christ. Christians, many, are fascinated with this topic. And this concept is discussed, cross examined, and debated, a lot. So, lets skip all that, as its been done to death and instead, get to one main thing.

Which is := WHY is the devil going to show up as "the son of perdition"? What BRINGS him out of the shadows and into the world spotlight? See, believers that are into end time study want to talk about analogy stuff and "signs", but, that is not really looking into the telescope from the right end. So, to understand when the anti-christ shows up, is to comprehend WHY he does. And he does not show up because of signs, he shows up to SOLVE SOMETHING. As that is his REASON to APPEAR. And that is the point.

Now, He's here. He's waiting. And what is he waiting for? He's waiting for a specific type of Global crisis to evolve so out of control, that only a "savior" can solve it.

And what could that be? Well, the crisis is easy to define. It'll be a Global Economic Meltdown, where every country is money starved and desperate. And what causes this? AHHHH... there is the insight. As to discover that cause, is to define how close the Devil is to showing up on the World STAGE to solve this crisis.

So, what does it take to create worldwide economic crisis, that is so universal and total? It simply takes an "Issue" to arise, unexpectedly, that causes all business, all business, to CLOSE THEIR DOOR. Businesses include Travel, Banks, Stores, Subways, Airlines, Farm Production and Trucking.. ETC ETC ETC...all of it... Everything that is a "producer and supplier" has to STOP. And when you have a Global issue, that is going to cause a systemic CEASE of all business, then you will have a Global MONEY CRISIS, soon to follow, that the Devil will come and resolve. And that is WHY He shows up.

And what could cause this? Well, something like a virus that is creating a Global Panic, that is going to cause everything to STOP and STAY HOME, is one way.

So, if something like that happens, suddenly....right before your very eyes, then you can know your Lord is near, and the Church will be RAPTURED, before that Crisis brings in the Devil.

Amen !

Now, im not saying that the Corona Virus is the door that is opening for the Anti-Christ to appear, but im showing you how and why, he could., as this is the type of Global situation, that if not suspended and resolved, will create a total global economic panic,= then all BUSINESS doors will lock shut, and then in come the Devil with the Master Key.

Its quite possible that this virus is going to die out when Summer heat begins, or maybe in the next week they will create a drug that will cure it.. and it will be quickly forgotten as the world returns to their sinning and depravity.

However............ Keep your mind on Christ and your Hope in God.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First off, there is not a human antichrist.

The reason Satan shows up is the same reason 1990 years ago Jesus died on the Cross.

The second coming is the last week of Daniel lasting 7 days. Christ will be here to set up the throne of David. Satan and Jesus Christ will have a truce for one week. After 3 days, Satan will break the truce and start a 3.5 year period of terror on earth.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Other then God, Noone knows the day or the hour when the Son of Man is scheduled to come back, but we can know the door that is opening to this end time reality.

Can you predict when Jesus will return?

I can't, and this isn't a prediction that im going to write to you for you to consider, , but, its something you can consider if you haven't already.

There is a lot of talk amongst some Church Folk regarding the anti-christ. Christians, many, are fascinated with this topic. And this concept is discussed, cross examined, and debated, a lot. So, lets skip all that, as its been done to death and instead, get to one main thing.

Which is := WHY is the devil going to show up as "the son of perdition"? What BRINGS him out of the shadows and into the world spotlight? See, believers that are into end time study want to talk about analogy stuff and "signs", but, that is not really looking into the telescope from the right end. So, to understand when the anti-christ shows up, is to comprehend WHY he does. And he does not show up because of signs, he shows up to SOLVE SOMETHING. As that is his REASON to APPEAR. And that is the point.

Now, He's here. He's waiting. And what is he waiting for? He's waiting for a specific type of Global crisis to evolve so out of control, that only a "savior" can solve it.

And what could that be? Well, the crisis is easy to define. It'll be a Global Economic Meltdown, where every country is money starved and desperate. And what causes this? AHHHH... there is the insight. As to discover that cause, is to define how close the Devil is to showing up on the World STAGE to solve this crisis.

So, what does it take to create worldwide economic crisis, that is so universal and total? It simply takes an "Issue" to arise, unexpectedly, that causes all business, all business, to CLOSE THEIR DOOR. Businesses include Travel, Banks, Stores, Subways, Airlines, Farm Production and Trucking.. ETC ETC ETC...all of it... Everything that is a "producer and supplier" has to STOP. And when you have a Global issue, that is going to cause a systemic CEASE of all business, then you will have a Global MONEY CRISIS, soon to follow, that the Devil will come and resolve. And that is WHY He shows up.

And what could cause this? Well, something like a virus that is creating a Global Panic, that is going to cause everything to STOP and STAY HOME, is one way.

So, if something like that happens, suddenly....right before your very eyes, then you can know your Lord is near, and the Church will be RAPTURED, before that Crisis brings in the Devil.

Amen !

Now, im not saying that the Corona Virus is the door that is opening for the Anti-Christ to appear, but im showing you how and why, he could., as this is the type of Global situation, that if not suspended and resolved, will create a total global economic panic,= then all BUSINESS doors will lock shut, and then in come the Devil with the Master Key.

Its quite possible that this virus is going to die out when Summer heat begins, or maybe in the next week they will create a drug that will cure it.. and it will be quickly forgotten as the world returns to their sinning and depravity.

However............ Keep your mind on Christ and your Hope in God.

The scriptures have shown that the AntiChrist has been here at least since the end of the1st century.(1 John 2:18; 2 John 7; 1 John2; 22) Also it's not the second Presence/Coming of Jesus Christ that isn't able to be determined, it's the day of Armageddon when it begins that can't be determined when it will happen.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
First off, there is not a human antichrist.

The reason Satan shows up is the same reason 1990 years ago Jesus died on the Cross.

The second coming is the last week of Daniel lasting 7 days. Christ will be here to set up the throne of David. Satan and Jesus Christ will have a truce for one week. After 3 days, Satan will break the truce and start a 3.5 year period of terror on earth.

There is a human anti-christ.
He is already here, but he's not yet on the Global World Stage because his reason to SHOW UP is not quite in place.
I stated this reason as my Thread's topic.
He will be a religious leader. He WILL perform miracles. He will be a man of peace. He will offer this world (people). the option to join him.

Many believers enjoy trying to puzzle together the signs that would suggest the approximate time the son of perdition is going to arrive, but i dont teach this arrival based on signs, as this is a bit of a fuzzy puzzle.
Its better to realize that the man of sin has to have a REASON to show up.. He has to have a Global Crisis to SOLVE.
So, we look for this Global Economic Meltdown and we find the time of His arrival.
We know he will come after the "time of the Gentiles" has ended , as the Great Trib is starting....so, right in there we find the time, but we need to know the REASON to be able to define and discern the time.
"Global Economic Meltdown".... = reason for His arrival = defines the TIME he will arrive.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 6:
5 When he broke the third seal, I heard the third living being say, “Go!” I looked, and there in front of me was a black horse, and its rider held in his hand a pair of scales.
6 Then I heard what sounded like a voice from among the four living beings say, “Two pounds of wheat for a day’s wages! Six pounds of barley for the same price! But don’t damage the oil or the wine!”

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Revelation 6:
5 When he broke the third seal, I heard the third living being say, “Go!” I looked, and there in front of me was a black horse, and its rider held in his hand a pair of scales.
6 Then I heard what sounded like a voice from among the four living beings say, “Two pounds of wheat for a day’s wages! Six pounds of barley for the same price! But don’t damage the oil or the wine!”

What you posted is Symbolic, allegoric, and mystical.
Typical of "end time" puzzles.
This is why i dont chase that Rabbit Hole.
What i teach instead is the REASON the DEVIL is going to show up.
Find that Reason, and you recognize the "times" and why..

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a human anti-christ.
He is already here, but he's not yet on the Global World Stage because his reason to SHOW UP is not quite in place.
I stated this reason as my Thread's topic.
He will be a religious leader. He WILL perform miracles. He will be a man of peace. He will offer this world (people). the option to join him.

Many believers enjoy trying to puzzle together the signs that would suggest the approximate time the son of perdition is going to arrive, but i dont teach this arrival based on signs, as this is a bit of a fuzzy puzzle.
Its better to realize that the man of sin has to have a REASON to show up.. He has to have a Global Crisis to SOLVE.
So, we look for this Global Economic Meltdown and we find the time of His arrival.
We know he will come after the "time of the Gentiles" has ended , as the Great Trib is starting....so, right in there we find the time, but we need to know the REASON to be able to define and discern the time.
"Global Economic Meltdown".... = reason for His arrival = defines the TIME he will arrive.

What I keep wondering why is it people keep believing there's going to be this one individual human who is the anti-christ when the scriptures tell us differently.

The Greek term has a twofold meaning. It refers to that which is anti, or opposed to, Christ. It may also refer to a false Christ, one in the place of Christ. All people, organizations, or groups that falsely claim to represent Christ or claim to be the Messiah or that oppose Christ and his disciples can properly be called antichrists.—1Jo 2:22.

Although there has been much effort in the past to identify “the antichrist” with an individual, such as Pompey, Nero, or Muhammad (this latter person being suggested by Pope Innocent III in 1213 C.E.), or with a specific organization, as in the Protestant view of “the antichrist” as applying to the papacy, John’s inspired statements show the term to be broad in its application, embracing all those who deny that “Jesus is the Christ,” and who deny that Jesus is the Son of God who came “in the flesh.”—1Jo 2:22; 4:2, 3;2Jo 7, NE, NIV; compare Joh 8:42, 48, 49; 9:22.

Denial of Jesus as the Christ and as the Son of God of necessity embraces the denial of any or all of the Scriptural teachings concerning him: his origin, his place in God’s arrangement, his fulfillment of the prophecies in the Hebrew Scriptures as the promised Messiah, his ministry and teachings and prophecies, as well as any opposition to or efforts to replace him in his position as God’s appointed High Priest and King. This is evident from other texts, which, while not using the term “antichrist,” express essentially the same idea. Thus, Jesus stated: “He that is not on my side is against me, and he that does not gather with me scatters.” (Lu 11:23) Second John 7 shows that such ones might act as deceivers, and hence the “antichrist” would include those who are “false Christs” and “false prophets,” as well as those who perform powerful works in Jesus’ name and yet are classed by him as “workers of lawlessness.”—Mt 24:24; 7:15, 22, 23.

In view of Jesus’ rule that what is done to his true followers is done to him (Mt 25:40, 45; Ac 9:5), the term must include those who persecute such ones, which means it would include the symbolic “Babylon the Great.”—⁠Lu 21:12; Re 17:5, 6.

John specifically mentions apostates as among those of the antichrist by referring to those who “went out from us,” abandoning the Christian congregation. (1Jo 2:18, 19) It therefore includes “the man of lawlessness” or “son of destruction” described by Paul, as well as the “false teachers” Peter denounces for forming destructive sects and who “disown even the owner that bought them.”—2Th 2:3-5;2Pe 2:1

Kingdoms, nations, and organizations are similarly shown to be part of the antichrist in the symbolic description at Revelation 17:8-15;19:19-21.—Compare Ps 2:1, 2.

In all the above cases those composing the antichrist are shown to be headed for eventual destruction as a recompense for their opposing course.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What you posted is Symbolic, allegoric, and mystical.
Typical of "end time" puzzles.
This is why i dont chase that Rabbit Hole.
What i teach instead is the REASON the DEVIL is going to show up.
Find that Reason, and you recognize the "times" and why..
Bingo, the devil and the false prophet (a religious leader alive today) show up as humans living among humanity.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Bingo, the devil and the false prophet (a religious leader alive today) show up as humans living among humanity.

Yes.
he is the "Man of sin".....the "son of perdition"... This is not talking about a concept or a robot or a UFO.
Its talking about a person. A religious leader.

BlessedCreator

Apr 15, 2020
Oregon
www.gffg.info
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are preaching the early rapture doctrine. But the Bible is clear that the rapture happens on the last day. I made a new thread in the sub forum exposing this doctrine of the early rapture timing if you want to check it out. As far as the antichrist, who I call the false messiah. He will come to deceive the masses that he is God, that he is the messiah. That's why it says he will sit in the temple of God as God. This is not to be understood of a literal third temple but the temple of the body. It means that in the minds of men and women he will truly be believed to be the messiah, that he is God.

I believe we are drawing nearer to the revealing of the antichrist. I believe this virus is %100 fake and that it is being used as a tool to furrher subdue the world and bring us closer to that moment, when the wicked of this world will crown their antichrist king.