In heaven, we are all sons of God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TonyChanYT

Sep 13, 2023
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Mark 3:

35 For whoever does the will of God, he is my brother and sister and mother.
English Standard Version, Revelation 21:

7 The one who conquers will have this heritage, and I will be his God and he will be my son.
Our earthly defective familial relationships will be replaced. Our earthly sons and daughters will become our brothers in heaven, which is better for everyone. We will love one another as sons of God.

DJT_47

Oct 29, 2022
Michigan/Sterling Heights
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mark 3:

Our earthly defective familial relationships will be replaced. Our earthly sons and daughters will become our brothers in heaven, which is better for everyone. We will love one another as sons of God.
Christians are also sons of God while yet alive here on the earth, by adoption as the scriptures state. Romans 8:14-17, Eph 1:5, Galatians 3:26, Galatians 4:5-6.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mark 3:

I think the women would argue they are not the sons of God.