• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
The NT, tells us (the born again) .. not the water baptized, commandment keeping, trying to stay saved.
Not those.,,,,,
But to the SAINTS......the Born again...""""The Heirs of God...The Joint Heirs with Jesus, .those who have become the Temple of the Holy Spirit, having eternal life".....not waiting for it.
The NT tells ALL who are """"redeemed BY The Blood of the Lamb, being BLood Bought, by the one time eternal sacrifice of Christ"""" = The NT tells us that we are to "rightly divide the word".

So, i'll show you how to see some things in the WordOfGod, so that by SEEING these, you can be shown some things By God through revelation, later, as you "study to show yourself approved".

Notice now, this Spiritual Reality, that i will tell you.

= All verses in the BIBLE, that occurred BEFORE the Cross was raised, have to be be understood, "rightly divided", in LIGHT of the Cross.
See that?
That means, the CROSS, and Jesus's one time eternal sacrifice, has CHANGED how we understand, (rightly divide) many verses that occur in the bible, prior to the The Cross.

Now im going to give you 5 examples, and if you can SEE what im showing you, then God will show you more, when you study more.

1st Example.

Prior to the Cross, when Jesus was talking to JEWS....The House of Israel, ONLY,...
He said..."Judge not and be not judged", and that you would be judged if you do that, equal to the judgement you cast.

After the Cross, Paul teaches..>"He that is Spiritual , Judges all things"...

2nd Example.

Prior to the Cross, when Jesus was talking to JEWS, = Only the House of Israel, He said...>"if you dont forgive, then you will not be forgiven".

After the Cross.... Paul teaches that "God was in the world, through Christ not charging the world with their sin".
So to have that GRACE OF GOD, you "must be born again".

3rd Example..

In the OT, and up until Paul came to become the "apostle to the gentiles"..., water baptism, was somewhat significant.

After the Cross.... Paul's Gospel, arrives, and Paul teaches..."Christ sent me not to Water Baptize".
Now, he's not saying we are not to be immersed after we have believed and are born again..
But he's making the contrast known between water, and Salvation, crystal clear so that you understand that water is not related to Salvation, nor can it cause you to be born again.
Water FOLLOWS conversion to Christ. Its does not cause it. It is not required for Salvation.. And after you are saved, you should be water baptized.
I was water baptized, 9 yrs, after i was born again.

Now.....After the Cross,....you have this..>"the Washing of Regeneration".....and that is the Holy Spirit, as God, applying the Blood of Jesus to you, supernaturally, so that you are ""made righteous""", and then God is able to give you the New Birth.
See all that? That is not by water or by works, that is all accomplished by "my SPIRIT sayeth the Lord".

4th Example.

Before the Cross, you are told...>"dont eat that, or that, or that, its filthy, its dirty, its a sin".

After the Cross, .. Paul teaches, ""For every creature of God is good, and nothing is to be refused if it is received with thanksgiving"...
Now keep in mind that Paul was a Pharisee before He was a born again Believer.
And Paul said he was "'blameless in The Law".....so, he would be the first to tell you all about "can't eat that".......yet here he is saying... ="""For every creature of God is good, and nothing is to be refused if it is received with thanksgiving;"""

Now, use common sense, Reader.
Dont eat bad stuff...... as what you put in your body, goes into your Blood, and " LIFE Is in the blood", so you dont want to pollute your blood with JUNK.

Ok, one more......#5.

Before the Cross... you had to offer a sin offering to try to come before God.
Doves, .....animal sacrifice.

After the Cross.......You can go to "abba", Your Heavenly Father, 24/7, any time at all, for any reason......and you should make that a habit, daily.
Why?
Because God has supplied Christ as THE "one time eternal sacrifice for all your SIN"...which eternally allows you to go to the Throne of God's Grace with Boldness"... never fearing.

Ok then. I hope this little teaching Thread helps you to begin to see that verses in the bible, are to be "rightly divided" in LIGHT of the Cross, and if you will learn to discern this, then verses that use to give you grief, or make you nervous, or just didnt make sense.......will open for you.

Last edited: