In Memory of CyB Moderator goodshepard55

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I am so sorry to learn just recently of the passing of good friend and CyB forum moderator, Barbara K aka goodshepard55.

3646.jpg

She went to be with Jesus on the 26th June 2019. Shep as she was fondly known at CyB, was an extremely dedicated mod who spent much time and energy trying to negotiate between fighting factions within the board. She was kind hearted, loving and fiercely loyal. Originating from Atlanta Georgia and married to husband John from Australia. She would tell me how strange it was to live in a country so different from her homeland and compared it to a culture shock experience. I met her on my first ever forum called ProphecyTalk.com where we got talking about spiritual warfare and deliverance which she had an interest in. I recall her telling me a story about visiting family and taking her husband along. They went to a store where her husband asked the attendant to direct him to where the thongs are....the young girl took him to the undergarment section where Shep found him.... quite confused. Laughingly She said to the assistant that he was looking for flip flops [which is known as thongs in Aussie and Jandals in NZ]

I will always remember that story and your love for the south :) Bless you my friend. I will see you in heaven xox

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I am so sorry to learn just recently of the passing of good friend and CyB forum moderator, Barbara Kiesel aka goodshepard55.

3646.jpg

She went to be with Jesus on the 26th June 2019. Shep as she was fondly known at CyB, was an extremely dedicated mod who spent much time and energy trying to negotiate between fighting factions within the board. She was fearless and loving. Originating from Atlanta Georgia and married to husband John from Australia. She would tell me how strange it was to live in a country so different from her homeland and compared it to a culture shock experience. I met her on my first ever forum called ProphecyTalk.com where we got talking about spiritual warfare and deliverance which she had an interest in. I recall her telling me a story about visiting family and taking her husband along. They went to a store where her husband asked the attendant to direct him to where the thongs are....the young girl took him to the undergarment section where Shep found him.... quite confused. Laughingly She said to the assistant that he was looking for flip flops [which is known as thongs in Aussie and Jandals in NZ]

I will always remember that story :) Bless you my friend. I will see you in heaven xox
Sorry to hear this news.

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't know Shep personally, Met her on PT and became very fond of her good heart.
She always seamed up beat, kind and considerate. always interested in what I had to say. made me feel welcome when I started on PT. I'm glad God shared her with us. She was special.
God bless. Pomp.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't know Shep personally, Met her on PT and became very fond of her good heart.
She always seamed up beat, kind and considerate. always interested in what I had to say. made me feel welcome when I started on PT. I'm glad God shared her with us. She was special.
God bless. Pomp.
I joined in 2018 but don't remember ever interacting with her. I wish I had been given that opportunity to know her personally....sounds like everyone loved her.

Reactions: Angelina

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I remember in 2011 when the Rugby world cup was on and the NZ All Blacks were playing in the finals with France. I created a competition here @CyB where members could make predictions re: the score. Shep got the closest winning score and she had a choice of a prize. Either the official NZ AB cap or beanie. She chose the beanie which I sent her. She told me that her friends were so jealous when she wore it, asking her where she got that official NZ All Black beanie from....;) NZ became the Rugby world cup champions after that game.

Reactions: Heart2Soul