In our city, man kills woman cop by dragging death files million $ lawsuit against the city

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

McFearless

Nov 16, 2021
Denmark(Copenhagen)
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
Lawsuit filed by man accused of killing Newport News officer claims excessive force, improper training | WAVY.com

In a sane and normal world, this lawsuit would be thrown out of court, so I hope it is.
The evil killer claims the city is not training its cops properly, so he had to kill her as she was using excessive force trying to arrest and subdue him.

You are totally right and in most cases it will be laughed out of court.
Had the footage with Rodney King shown him to shoot the officers in the end of him getting kicked and stomped, no court would reject his self defense case. I just consider Rodney King cases a rarity.

Reactions: Scott Downey

Abigail

Jan 29, 2022
Brookside
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I won't be surprised if there's a later headline that reads Green committed suicide while an inmate at Hampton Roads.
It is poor training, or just poor judgment, that lets a police officer jump into an open car door when a driver is attempting to escape after a traffic stop.

This one is a wait and see.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I won't be surprised if there's a later headline that reads Green committed suicide while an inmate at Hampton Roads.
It is poor training, or just poor judgment, that lets a police officer jump into an open car door when a driver is attempting to escape after a traffic stop.

This one is a wait and see.
This is so great that I had to love it. It made my day. Not the officer getting killed though. That offender would have been better off just being arrested with excessive force.