In praise of…

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In praise of our salvation!

mall glory and thanksgiving to God who is our salvation!

Matt 1:21

21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Lk 2:10-11

10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.

11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

Lk 2:30

30 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation,

Our greatest duty then is to give thanks to God who so generously granted us mercy!

to live for God!

To live for God who created me in His image and likeness!

To live for Christ who redeemed me in His own blood!

To live for the Holy Spirit who sanctified me in the sacraments of the holy church!

Amen!

ps pearl Moriah casandra, that’s two praise threads and no mention of Mary!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Praise God the Holy one of Israel, and God my heavenly Father for sending his son Jesus to die for my sins. I praise him because he has had his hand on me from birth, guiding me to where he wanted me to be. Guiding me from darkness into the light of Jesus and giving me new spiritual birth and making me a new creation who is being transformed by the renewing of my mind. I praise you LORD because you have given me your Holy Spirit to run alongside me on my Christian journey in life, helping and inspiring me and giving me understanding of the scriptures.
You are awesome, you are amazing and I thank you for the grace and blessings which you have poured out on me through my life. I give you the glory LORD,