Inspirational Christian novel about mission trips!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CWriter15

Sep 29, 2015
Mission from the Depths, a Christian novel inspiring its readers through tales of mission work, is available on Amazon!

[edited by the mod]

Gazing at the breathtaking stars over the mountains, Michael Rhoades can’t believe how much his life has changed over the past few days. He never thought he’d find joy. He never thought he’d find peace. He never knew it could be so easy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael had spent most of his freshman year at Tulane University feeling alone amongst thousands of students. After turning to alcohol to forget his problems, he faces expulsion for a drunken mistake. He’s mercifully offered community service hours instead.

Later that day, he’s presented with an invitation that will change his life forever: join a mission trip to Honduras. The last thing he wants to do is spend spring break “doing good” with a bunch of strangers. But to erase the required hours in one fell swoop, he agrees to the trip.

Over the course of three missions to Honduras, Michael experiences the highest of highs and lowest of lows. He finds love, develops a relationship with God, and learns valuable life lessons. But then he becomes consumed by pride, gives in to temptation, and almost loses it all.

CWriter15

Sep 29, 2015
10% of all sales will go to build a school in the Honduran mountain villages featured in the novel! Check it out!

Barrd

His Humble Servant
Jul 27, 2015
...following a Jewish carpenter...
I thought we weren't allowed to advertise our own work on this forum.
I'm sure you know that you aren't the only writer on the site...there are a few of us here.
I have a novel, myself...and I'd love for people to know about it. But rules is rules...