Inspirational Quotes

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

T1m0thy

Aug 25, 2016
Tasmania Australia
“I choose gentleness… Nothing is won by force. I choose to be gentle. If I raise my voice may it be only in praise. If I clench my fist, may it be only in prayer. If I make a demand, may it be only of myself.”
Max Lucado
“God help me, enable me to cultivate a spirit of self-denial and to yield myself a prisoner of love to the Redeemer of the world”.
--William Booth
“My concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right.”
Abraham Lincoln
http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/229.Abraham_Lincoln

Attachments

• 777_n.jpg
    777_n.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 1

T1m0thy

Aug 25, 2016
Tasmania Australia
[SIZE=16pt]Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I pray in your name to our Father, May God do such a deep healing work in our souls that we’re able to look at our disappointments and heartbreaks with a grounded sense of hope and perspective. May our thoughts rest on you God, your immovable, abounding love and faithfulness. May we never again be tossed to and fro by the choices of others and the changes in our circumstances. Our Rock is Christ and He is eternal. Standing on Him. Standing strong because of Him. And we know this, one day He'll make our righteousness shine like the dawn and will reveal to the world that we belong to Him, finding our sturdy place of rest in Him, amen.[/SIZE]