Inspirational Quotes

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
"The way to Jesus is not by Cambridge and Oxford, Glasgow, Edinburgh, London, Princeton, Harvard, Yale, Socrates, Plato, Shakespeare or the poets It is over an old-fashioned hill called Calvary." Rodney (Gypsy) Smith

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thanks for the invite @Pearl

“To give up faith in Christ is to give up faith in humanity; to believe in Christ is to believe in the redemption and final glorification of men; and this faith is the best inspiration to a holy and useful life for the good of our race of the glory of God.” ~ Philip Schaff

Reactions: Pearl

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
INSPIRATIONAL.jpg
This is one of my go to's when I cannot articulate well in prayer. It's weird as, so very many prayers seem like they come one after another in my mind, lightening fast. And I just ask Him to hear the prayers in my heart. Sometimes I can have a hard time putting a single sentence together when praying, other times, the words come easily.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
th

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
B

Butterfly

Thanks for the link Pearl - I am shattered tonight, hopefully check it out properly tomorrow as I have a day off xx
Rita

Reactions: Pearl

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Love the thread! I wish I could remember things people said!

:confused: