Interested In A Prayer Group Of Warriors! Matthew 18:20

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christian's have and are blessed with different Gifts. Mine is Prayer! I am lead by the Holy Spirit this evening to open an invitation of Prayer Warriors to join me in weekly prayer for the Christianity Boards. I will initiate a Prayer every week in this Prayer Forum and those of you who feel prompted by the Spirit of Our Lord Jesus Christ please join in.

Matthew 18:20. "For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them."

Last edited:

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Christian's have and are blessed with different Gifts. Mine is Prayer! I am lead by the Holy Spirit this evening to open an invitation of Prayer Warriors to join me in weekly prayer for the Christianity Boards. I will initiate a Prayer every week in this Prayer Forum and those of you who feel prompted by the Spirit of Our Lord Jesus Christ please join in.

Matthew 18:20. "For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them."
1 Thessalonians 5.17

1 Thessalonians 5.25.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I lost you, this post that is, for a while. Now here you are again. Give God the glory!

In His name together let us talk to our God asking Him to direct us along His pathway!