Interesting article on Trolls

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sadly they do things at other's expense!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes - playing with people entertains them. Perhaps it is the best feeling they experience

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
interesting to note that children usually fail these tests, more often when younger i guess, the link has got away from me, but a point is that trolls/psychopaths are made, more than born. Maybe something to do with ignoring a child emotionally, noted to be much more prevalent in more codependent ("developed") cultures.

We are a very codependent culture, in the West, but strangely about 90% of the pop could not even define the term. Codependency is a terminal disease, and is intricately tied in with the formation of a religious dogma; codependents are more likely to be religious, relying on ritual works and a formalized "worship," and expect God to fulfill desires in prayer, i guess. Praying to God as Santa Claus.

as more material needs are met, at the cost of emotional needs, apparently the effect gets worse. Of course we spoil our kids in an attempt to make up for the lack of emotional availability, but i guess this is like pouring gas on a fire. We train future wards of the state, essentially.