Introducing myself

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi,

I just what to say hi :)

Bienvenue

Welcome to the land of Christianityboard forums, hope you enjoy your journeys through the lands of CyB, we have mountains and trails of threads to explore, rivers and creeks of life, valleys of blessings, I hope you make some good friends along the way, while doing your quests, and while at it take your time to breathe in the fresh Holy Spirit air.

God bless you. :D

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bienvenue

Welcome to the land of Christianityboard forums, hope you enjoy your journeys through the lands of CyB, we have mountains and trails of threads to explore, rivers and creeks of life, valleys of blessings, I hope you make some good friends along the way, while doing your quests, and while at it take your time to breathe in the fresh Holy Spirit air.

God bless you. :D
Very poetic @Josho....didn't know you had it in you...:)

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well... Aren't you just the definition of poetic and chipper... What a lovely greeting....

Ha @Heart2Soul I wrote this early morning right after he posted... I thought I pressed reply but apparently not... We said the same thing...

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well... Aren't you just the definition of poetic and chipper... What a lovely greeting....

Ha @Heart2Soul I wrote this early morning right after he posted... I thought I pressed reply but apparently not... We said the same thing...
Great minds think alike!:D

Reactions: April_Rose