Introduction Thread

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What the title says. This is my introduction thread. I'm making this here because I just joined and am a new member.

I was lead to this forum by someone who is already here. I'm giving this place a shot. I've been on other Christian forums, I've seen how they can get. I've learned or studied about a lot of subject matters. There's many topics that are interesting to talk about and sections for them here. Especially when it's to know about God and Jesus Christ. I hope the experience here amounts to something.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What the title says. This is my introduction thread. I'm making this here because I just joined and am a new member.

I was lead to this forum by someone who is already here. I'm giving this place a shot. I've been on other Christian forums, I've seen how they can get. I've learned or studied about a lot of subject matters. There's many topics that are interesting to talk about and sections for them here. Especially when it's to know about God and Jesus Christ. I hope the experience here amounts to something.

Greetings!

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome+Animated+Banners+and+Badges+Animated+GIFs+Graphic+Gif+Clipart+free+download++welcome+banner+web+design+animated+gif+banner+flower+fly+High+Quality+Royalty+Free+banners+for+Windows+Mac.gif

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to the forums, ShineTheLight. I hope you enjoy it here