introduction

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tyrel

Jan 16, 2007
Why hello there. I was just in the search of a cooler Christian Forum where hopefully I could debate some things and discuss theology and philology in a mutually beneficial way, and what do you know; it just so happens I've already joined this forum a long while back, and never posted.I admit that, while I'm interested in this forum, I moderate one, and belong to another, thus I will not be able to partake on a regular basis in all discussions here. [I should hope I will not be thought a troll].Not to sound generic, as I am well aware the introductions to forums consist unendingly in the following statement, but I thought I'd be honest and nice and give y'all a good bit of fair warning; my views are critical and there will be many who will disagree with me. Now, concerning the ambiguity of the statement, I'm sure you will all come to know and appreciate it's meaning in times to come, as I am also sure I will come to appreciate you all in times to come as well.I have noticed that this seems a rather long introduction, and of course I mean, by this, to make another few points concerning myself. The first of which may be both the least pertinent and the most obvious; I am known to post long posts to things. Not always, but I generally give things an appropriate amount of thought and level of composure before posting. Well, I could continue, but I'll let that suffice for the moment and await replies to get a feel for the Forum community. Also, I post in a particular font generically; Bold darkblue. This, as you may have supposed, doesn't work so well on this forum, so I will restrain myself and simply post normally.Now, concerning you all, I am very curious to get a feel for the overall community. I would like to innocently inquire as to each of your religious standpoints, meaning are you fundamentalist, are you Orthodox, et cetera.To be fair, I myself will begin; I grew up fundamentalist, then studied the bible.
rolleyes.gif
Terribly sorry, that simply came out while typing, and I'm a sucker for witty sarcasm.Well; from here I suppose I'll leave it up to each of you to respond and perhaps we can begin mutually beneficial discussions.~Shalom Elechem

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
Hello. Welcome. That's quite an interesting name you've chosen
biggrin.gif
. Are you from FP by any chance?

Tyrel

Jan 16, 2007
(Wakka;11269)
Hello. Welcome. That's quite an interesting name you've chosen
biggrin.gif
. Are you from FP by any chance?
Sorry man, I have not a clue what 'FP' means... That being as it is, I feel I can say with a great deal of certainty that I am not :cool: Thanks for the warm welcome.I was searching around and I think I already know somebody here. This should be interesting...

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome aboard!What other forums are you a member of (or moderate at)? Just curious, never know when I might run into a face I've met elsewhere under other names.