Invalidating Daniel's Weeks

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
8VX4LIl.png

en.wikisource.org/wiki/Popular_Science_Monthly/Volume_76/January_1910/Halley%27s_Comet

drZ9pRp.jpg

yewknee.com/blog/death-by-nibiru-cataclysm

ZYMCFmF.jpg

thinkaboutit-aliens.com/where-is-the-extraterrestrial-rosetta-stone/

(Legal) (Astrological Age 30 Degrees or 2000 Years)

Kkxx24U.jpg

DANIEL 9:25 Know therefore and understand, [that] from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince [shall be] seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

(God says "threescore" or 2000 Years, Jesus cast 2000 into the sea) 30 Degrees or 2000 Years ................. 2061 A.D. to 7 B.C. = 2000 Years and 69 Years from the Birth of Jesus (not born in Jerusalem) ............. God goes from 7 B.C. to 2061 Halley's Comet, Denoting the Birth of jesus in Daniel 9:25 (Astrology Counts a Year ZERO, so that is 2069 Years Total, regular Calendar does not count a Year Zero)

Halley's Comet in 7 B.C. was called Star Bethlehem (just minus Halley Comet orbit from 87 B.C. to obtain roughly 7 B.C. when it was seen at the birth of jesus, as history reports)

Surprisingly, the Chinese did not record the Comet’s subsequent appearance in 164 BC, and only vaguely mentioned it in 87 BC. This was vexing for Yeomans and Kiang, who needed to check their calculations for those years. But confirmation came from a different direction: the Babylonians, inhabitants of the Middle East, who assiduously compiled diaries of astronomical information.
ianridpath.com/halley/halley6.htm

UhXHyyt.jpg

wattsupwiththat.com/2019/01/17/shifting-north-magnetic-pole-is-affecting-everything-from-cell-phones-to-submarines/

DANIEL 9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof [shall be] with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined. (turin shroud of jesus)

(Threescore or "2 Years") 2061 A.D. for Halley's Comet, minus 64 (iching multiple) (62 + 2 Years) Years = 1997 Turin Shroud of Jesus, a complete measurement.) (62 years from 2061 = Nostradamus 1999 for the Solstice Precessional Alignment tied to 12/21/2012 (not 1998), daniel's midst of the week, makes 7 Literal years from 2013 Comet ison to 2020 valid, or 49 years from 12/21/2012, to Halley's Comet), (its a double value "midst of the week" (either use two jubilees, or substitute the final week of 7 years for a jubilee) (unless a day measurement is issued, you can only use a jubilee for the final week, the day measurement is from flight 370 153 days before 1290 and 1335 or 23 years for 2300 fom 1997, day measurement terminate 12/21/2020, not the week measurement)

(Daniel's Prophecy Invalidated) (does not concern jerusalem or jews)
(Daniel's Prophecy Invalidated) (concerns god expending energy)

(Daniel's Prophecy Invalidated) (god answers "dead flesh", in his energy expense, not with a rainbow or a unified field, you need to answer god) (all of this will be settled as controversies with god 12/21/2020)

(God does not have Jerusalem in View, Jesus was not Born there) (all nations on earth will fell the pain of your pleasure in state funded inc/rap/murder with me, in your global suicide)
(for God to kill just jerusalem or new york city the center of the jews, is apart of your answer for god, God is answering me instead, and that means I am not important, God is answering the Faith of Jesus instead)

(you have to kill "dead flesh" to solicit God, you need to kill the jews populations in jerusalem new york (that is nominal only), probably both, you will suffer and that is all, this is about my power and authority in god's mercies (ensign of nations), in soliciting your "dead flesh problem" before you continue to die worthless .................. you should use this time to consider nuclear euthanasia of the jewish populations while the commotion is happening, or don't care, I will talk to a few places a few countries only about god's mercies)

hrzgal.photo.cnn.jpg

cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/03/13/japan.quake.scene/index.html

DANIEL 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make [it] desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Remember we said the "Midst or Middle is Jubilee duality or middle of that ............. this statement is about Duality:

1. March 2011 + 50 Years of Jubilee = 2061 Halley's Comet
2. March 2014 + 1290 and 1335, 153 days before = 2020 Magnetic Field Shift
(2300 or 23 years from Turin Shroud Jesus is the Midst or Middle of a rough Jubilee for the Final Week of Daniel, (only in jubilees), so 2020 is valid and 2061 is valid)

6/29/2019 = "666 People tie to a Sign"

(washingtonpost.com/local/sheriffs-office-death-of-boy-found-on-park-swing-was-a-homicide/2015/06/30/782b7c92-1f5b-11e5-84d5-eb37ee8eaa61_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.1b192a4abc1f ................ the negro, mutilated the corpse of that child's body, and, sexual activities are sometimes substituted for suicide ............... probably the greatest crime in the written bible is the sexual mutilation of the corpse of a prophet ................... the jewish people wanted to see what the pregnant negro would do, after failing to use lethal force against me ..................... that is the "reign of pope john paul II, in your blind death, and that still stands today, the people wanted to see if this was true)

(Tomorrow I will be in the City of Philadelphia for a walk about 10 hours, not on the 29, to not draw any unnecessary attention, and to make euthanasia for using force against available until the day humanity fells my pain in suicide on 12/21/2020, with no sign from god, no rainbow, and no unified field, you need to kill dead flesh not god, in god giving me power and authority the earth is disturbed that is all) (http://i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png ............. if there is a problem, if they don't die immediately, you need to find and kill the ethnic people involved in using force against me, if you want the mass murders at your own hands to not be so frequently done)

(we will find out what god has planned for mankind in his mercies offworld, and how those mercies will fall out of my hands into your hands, this is not about me, more then your failure to answer god, and the mercy god extends as a warning before sudden death..................to the generation that forgot God)

Last edited:

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Daniel's Kingdoms Fake Also (?)

(background) (Nebra Sky Disk, Description of the Moon or/and Comet Like Halley's Comet as the 10th Planet, or both as the same) (meaning halley's comet is a projection)

IwzMEmp.jpg

1. God does not Act on the Measurement of Revelation (Rainbow or "True Unified Field/Sign of Divorce"), because of "dead flesh" in humanity, those genetic lines/tribes, removed are the levy, with emphasis on the jewish populations as a nominal argument. (God never has acted on that directly, God has never utilized the "Generations of Shem" for the "dead flesh argument on earth ((genetic/spiritual decay). (FALSE you added the Lord's Name in Revelation it should not be there)
2. God does refer to Jerusalem or the Jewish People in Daniel's Prophecy (God completed the Measurement (tomb of Angel Daniel) of Jesus in "BABYLON" for the Temple in Jerusalem under David Years before it fell to Solomon) (The "Temple of Ezekiel" (moon/halley comet or both), is not a description of the Jewish People or Jerusalem, its a Description of the Traditional Mechanism God has used with "rainbow/true unified field/sign of divorce/-progressive argument) (FALSE you added Jerusalem to Daniel's Prophecy)
God is not going to Kill Jerusalem or New York City Automatically ... God is not going to give the "True Unified Field/Sign of Divorce" Automatically ... (Noah's Rainbow was in the Earth ............. Hezekiah's Rainbow was in the Moon (2kings20:9 when God Revealed the Lord's Temple to Daniel it was not Jerusalem (or this earth), it was the Moon/and or/Comet) ... the Argument was Limited or Broken off)

(The Earth will feel calamity, but God will not bless the Earth with a RAINBOW, only the Earth's Moon with a RAINBOW (when you added "jerusalem" to Daniel's Prophecy, you concealed the moon relationship), this is because the "measurement of Revelation (tomb of the Angel John) is not used, you need to kill "dead flesh", the nominal argument appears to be or is implied, the massive jewish populations in new york city and jerusalem, (due to earth chakra network resonances, one or both for nominal argument) (You need to understand, God does the work of presenting the "unified field/rainbow" to the earth by calamity but you don't get anything (because of "dead flesh"), because of the jewish populations that is the nominal answer, God's Position will not change, too much dead flesh on this earth, and they are gathered against the earth's chakra network god has in view) (your not being forced to do anything as Christianity implies and God will not do this automatically as Christianity implies, but Gods willingness to react has only one clear answer, as was said "dead flesh")

(God denoted cutting the christianity community off spiritually by allowing the false values you imposed to remain there, but you will understand, your "Christian Fantasy", is not acceptable anymore ... God is going to use me only as the mechanism for "shem's generations" for said reasons, to find a clean solution, so you don't need to do anything in advance, this can all be done at a later time if you remain faithful)

The First Women (Joseph the Blessing) to the Moon, a "Son of Man" (Coral Castle) (Nasa has Plans to Send me to the moon) (OFF TOPIC)
DEMpNmE.jpg

(The People want answers from me, I understand its the thought that counts, you need to understand first and foremost how much more painful and full of suffering your lives will be in your war with god over "dead flesh" in your refusal to answer for the generations before yours, in your persistence of sin)

(God is not sending me angels to kill jewish and ethnic people, for his pleasure, or for my sake only because you, wrong me in the wrong way. But because, this is the testimony of god, your, "Christian Fantasy" is coming to a full and complete close ... you do have the benefit of understanding that god has done not only what was necessary, but what was faithful in the generations of his declarations)

(city of philadelphia 10 hour walk today then, we'll try to come back to this discussion for ethnic euthanasias) (this is once again, not about my authority or my power, this is about the generations that forgot god -sincerely, a King in the Line of Judah)

Last edited:

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Daniel's Kingdoms Fake Also (?) (back to topic) (99.9999 Percent of these people will die, when a normal person dies, they say the difference is 21 grams, but when one of those genetic lines dies in a specific way, they say evidence of "element 115") (OFF TOPIC)

4pEmegN.jpg

bbc.com/news/magazine-32160816

(it takes about 13 minutes for a jewish person, probably, ethnic also, to die from a specific type or sequence of radiation exposure, not harmful to regular whites ........... at the area of contact they say "Element 115", there's arguable no point of difference in mass of 21 grams immediately following death .................. weather this is true or not, may not concern me specifically .............. Edward Leedskalnin presented the argument, but, they did not have the means to fully articulate it, they committed mass suicide, to fuel their agenda instead, everyone was killed by the explosion, but nobody died)

(Ethnic and Jewish people, we gave a specific warning, not to associate your pedophilia pleasure, or corruption of the law to me specifically, you need to kill yourself (in using force against me), not use any white police officers, or members of the public, or, there may be more leaks ......... that may or may not lead to a mass euthanasia with clear legal evidences clear legal ties in the end of humanity and its controversy with god in sudden death) (you need to autopsy the bodies, of any person euthanized, in using force or legal force against me) (as we've said the state inc/rap/murder is good, and the rest of everything in global suicide with me, we keep this going until we see the end of man 12/21/2020)

(Back To Topic, Daniel's Kingdom's Fake, God does not use Revelation, and Daniel's Prophecy does not reference dead flesh or the nominal argument of the jewish people, so why doesn't humanity just die off, or maybe it does on 12/21/2020) (the conviction is by weight, much more then flesh and blood, more spiritual, so god doing anything this or that is paying for sin and he has not made that argument, but, back to topic)

Daniel 7
1. Lion and Eagle Wings
2. Bear eating flesh (God used Babylon not Jerusalem to measure "Jesus in the Tomb")
3. Leopard with Four Wings (
4. Blind Beast with broken tablets (Measurement not used)

Angel Daniel's "Chronicles of the Kings of Judah" does not list Jesus or "measure Joseph, Joseph is not measured 1Chronicles5:1)

Angel John's "Chronicles of the Kings of Judah" in (luke/matthew), does list Jesus, because it does measure Joseph) ............. GOD DOES NOT ACT ON THIS INFORMATION, DANIEL'S 4TH KINGDOM IS FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

("the son of man" is called "Joseph the Blessings", God will not act because of "dead flesh", and God will not act in my name or on account of me, there is no acknowledgement beyond 12/21/2020, no ensign of nations according to isaiah only sudden death)

1. You Accused God of using Angel John's Measurement and paying for "dead flesh"
2. You Accused God of identifying with Jerusalem/Jewish People to invalidate "Daniel's Complete Measurement of Jesus Christ"
3. You Accused God of having Daniel's Fourth Kingdom Perform a "work using Joseph"

(Sudden Death, only, god does not give me power or authority or provide a half answer for humanity, as opposed to sudden death ............. take confidence in the legal and scientific leak we provided, and ................ I intend to do nothing, if you don't have my corpse, then, I'll just be a missing person, you can assume I am deceased, as we continue to see what becomes necessary)

(you need to understand, 99.9999 Percent, is the only legal answer, God removes those genetic lines from the book of revelation and the measurement is not effective, God is not using that at the moment because enough of you are not killed .................. you will be killed off by god and man)

(all everyone has to do is pray until humanity is dead on 12/21/2020 ............... God allowed me to wait in space, nguyen van lem, until 1977 the wow signal, as a picture of sudden death, when god terminated that phase .................... I will wait in space until humanity is dead, when god gives me any strength at all, in your suicide agenda with me, you do not have a will to live, and God has no reason to rebuke you formerly, you just need to die off, don't expect me to do anything)

(if a jew or a ethnic does something to promote its suicide, you need to see to that, the religious community as a whole wants sudden death, and ethnic and jews, and you will have that on 12/21/2020)

iT9kMl4.jpg

twitter.com/NBCPhiladelphia/status/933473178629832706
http://i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png (hi, its me again, don't forget what we said, about how it will be difficult to conceal thousands of body if they die all at once, as we continue to see what is necessary, in using lethal force against me, humanity is dead its time is over, just let it die)

(the philadelphia police department, sent me a representative, on how to dispose of the body to remove "element 115", I said only, "the body has to register" the death of the brain ............... it wasn't my ideal to have the negro that used lethal force against me decapitated ............... but it was a good ideal on their end, because, nobody will ask question about a detained body for much longer then usual if the body is sufficiently mutilated in the crime and special attentions are warranted)

(humanity is dead, just let it die, God will save whoever he wants, but you need to remember the "flesh and blood judgement" is serious business in revelation, 99.9999 percent of you will die .................. I will also have to die in this body, when I am white skinned, I will look very similar but not exactly the same, but the good news is that ...................)

God Declarative Will = Angel Daniel's Complete Prophecy
God's Permissive Will (not effective) = Angel John's Complete Prophecy

humanity will not address "dead flesh" because it is a corpse, very sinful and very wicked, all you have to do is continue to pray, if that means war, then there will be war, a war in iran, north korea and various places, as they fail to stop your prayer, and if you suffer a little is this not gain, humanity will die 12/21/2020 ................ being a false witness and accusing me of things I have done, that you have not done, is not god's way and it has no value, you need to remember that.)

(I am very much not important in humanities eyes, satan's eyes, and god's eyes in regards to prayer, and their willingness to try to kill you off like a virus for profit, you need to pray, the only thing that will happen to me is that I will die or go away ................. you need to understand, that Osama, wrote three great truths near the time of his death for the muslim community, and this brought hell on earth to him before his death, but the more important issue, is our faith with god it is TIME FOR HUMANITY TO DIE, and no reward for resisting God in humanities death on 12/21/2020)

(what they do not understand, that "Pope John Paul II", and a (quite a few individuals), speak cryptically and openly, and they are only speaking to me. but if they say, allah went to jerusalem to study the torah, then the muslim community needs to do that, and I believe some of you are trying to in social transition in society, it is your prayer with god in keeping the peace, and that is the means to conviction....................I believe osama brought us a level beyond terrorism to oppression, that is what we will see more of I believe, everything is over 12/21/2020)

Last edited:

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Invalidating Daniel's Weeks (Volume 2)

16744392_web1_180211-pdn-bigfoot.jpg

Sasquatch | Kitsap Daily News

1. "Lord's Name is not Written in Revelation" (only "rainbow")
2. "Jerusalem is not Written in Daniel's Prophecy" (only "bracelet")
3. God Named the "Generations of Shem" in Genesis 11, and Repented of that making them BLANK in Genesis 18 (Daniel's 4th Kingdom, should have "no form"/blank/nothing)

God did not Repent of Number 1 and 2, only number 3 ................ the Christian Fantasy that is revealed when God stops short of answer this earth is the only conclusion (the earth's moon or comet .... not the earth in the dead flesh issue of Daniel's Measurement, Versus John's Measurement, for the tomb in which jesus is resting) (God will repent at the end of daniel's "days", God's judgement is finished at the end of daniel's weeks)

II SAMUEL 1:8 And he said unto me, Who [art] thou? And I answered him, I [am] an Amalekite.
II SAMUEL 1:9 He said unto me again, Stand, I pray thee, upon me, and slay me: for anguish is come upon me, because my life [is] yet whole in me.
II SAMUEL 1:10 So I stood upon him, and slew him, because I was sure that he could not live after that he was fallen: and I took the crown that [was] upon his head, and the bracelet that [was] on his arm, and have brought them hither unto my lord.

God only answered King David with a "bracelet", but refused to answer Isreal because the jewish people were not holocaust (nominal argument), towards the total sum argument of "dead flesh" god does not acknowledge. (King David killed off the jews outside of jerusalem, but did not finish in jerusalem, because god would finish their witnessing of the written law with Jesus, and because of that, God did not formerly rebuke their sin, otherwise King David would of killed all the jews he could find inside and outside of jerusalem). God has not formerly rebuked the erroneous values of Number 1 and 2, at present.

(It follows that God answered only the Apostle Paul with the "bracelet" (like Zodiac- Circle, or Precession of the Stars-Circle) .............. and intending to answer "Isreal" the faithful people, he went on to holocaust the jews in jerusalem but fell short, as the gospel records) (this is the perfect legal answer, to the erroneous value in Daniel's Prophecy of Jerusalem, man has corrupted, but God hasn't reproved)

daniel-2-statue.jpg

1. "Jesus was not in the Tomb"
2. "Daniel states a Furnace and Trinkets are the Subject of his Prophecy"
3. "God does not include a "unified field in creation", or a perfect generation without sin" ... and repents of the "generations of shem" in genesis 18

DANIEL 3:15 Now if ye be ready that at what time ye hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, and dulcimer, and all kinds of musick, ye fall down and worship the image which I have made; [well]: but if ye worship not, ye shall be cast the same hour into the midst of a burning fiery furnace; and who [is] that God that shall deliver you out of my hands?
DANIEL 3:19 Then was Nebuchadnezzar full of fury, and the form of his visage was changed against Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego: [therefore] he spake, and commanded that they should heat the furnace one seven times more than it was wont to be heated.

(Legal Answer is the Earth's Moon with Rainbow or a Comet, and "bracelet for son of man")
(Daniel's Fourth Kingdom has no FORM, God does not automatically act on "dead flesh", you have to kill them off before god touches this earth)

The Earth May experience nothing, God Touches the Son of Man Only, and maybe a comet or the moon, as a form of rebuke. Then Humanity is killed at the end of Daniel's Weeks. (God answered by Giving the Apostle Paul a Star, and a Bracelet ............. then, he and others answered the people, by performing the jewish holocaust, and ethnic cleasning of that day).

chaplin.jpg

cbsnews.com/news/time-traveler-cell-phone-likely-a-1924-hearing-aid/

(Edward Leedskalnin's Time Table of Events)
1. Fatima
2. Jewish Holocaust
3. Nuclear Exchanges in Japan

Legal Answer appears to be "Comet, and Bracelet for Son of Man (Rainbow Controversy)" (nothing for humanity, until it kills "dead flesh", the jewish people are the nominal argument) .... then humanity dies at the end of daniel's weeks (Edward Leedskalnin was the first doubling of a judgment and god often does that)

(The "Rainbow" Controversy, because Noah's Rainbow was in the Earth, but "Hezekiah's Rainbow, or, you can say the Revelation of John references the earth and the moon ................ is a dispute, of God clearly causing destruction in this earth, but not revealing the benefit, and making this a rebuke by limiting the rainbow to the earth's moon only .................... also appears valid as the rebuke of the "Christian Fantasy", in the corruption you added to the the bible, for your incest and pedophila pleasures)

Last update of Pedophila between me specifically, jewish people and ethnic people, and their use of the authorities for their pleasure

5019582_010519-wpvi-darby-suspect-walk-video-vid.jpg

6abc.com/police-man-arrested-after-bringing-gun-and-drugs-into-darby-school/5016114/

(http://i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png ................ I will specifically kill, jewish and ethnic people, and political people, before I do anything else, that is your traditional wages with god in the problem of authority with my body and testimony .............. typically this is murder, mass murder, or pedophila or just pedophila)

That was round two, state funded incest had my mother use her finger in my oldest brother's son through the police departments mediation (I was indirectly by my brother if I was involved in the need of "my mother putting her hands on my son", since this was near the anniversary of "shane montgomery's murder", and I reported to the police department based on a leak, that the officer was involved, and a philadelphia police officer will killed surround that you can check wikipedia even) ..................... a negro police officer claimed I had this man's "iphone", shortly before the attack at the elementary school.

So far this is only round 2 in your pedophila pleasure with me. Unless things concern me, I won't specifically kill and drive out those genetic lines from a specific geographic area probably just the city of philadelphia, you do have the right to just suffer and die as an answer for god in his mercies.

Weather or not god gives me the authority over your false witnesses, is what you want to go after, otherwise, in your jewish and ethnic pleasure, as long as things are good with god, then as it is in my power dead or alive you don't have to be acknowleged at all your, your pleasure or your pain. and, the state funded incest/rape/murder of my body and testimony for your pleasure will continue until you die. (you need to have confidence not only in causing me pain, but, in causing me death as you de repeatedly and daily, as we continue to see what becomes necessary) (ethincs and jews, don't have a role in god's mercies, until I can discern if the argument is plausible of having god's mercies fall out of my hands, as a result of your issues with god in this matter of your freewill to answer "dead flesh", suffer and continue to die)

(Rainbow Controversy is, maybe more likely at the end of time, since God has been only dealing with the "sons of man", (comet/bracelet), that is common behavior for god ................ just because we have not seen the rainbow in Edward Leedskalnin's day, does not mean we will not see it today) (I'll be around briefly tonight, use that for your pleasure in using force against me)

(in the mean time, you need to use the ethnic and jewish people's willingness to keep hurting me, until god fully cuts these people off spiritually, you don't have to have immediate satisfaction in getting rid of "dead flesh", it can be done in stages in a progressive way, using nuclear weapons in the jewish massive populations of new york state, and jerusalem, seems optional, in the big commotion when god reacts to plea for the "rainbow on earth", because it will be limited to the moon, until you do, and until kill enough dead flesh)

Last edited:

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(you need to show how badly ethnics and jews need to pleasure themselves with peodphila, specifically, and, I can create a website, with date I will walk in a foot path about a block away from their schools, day care centers or etc. and they should kill themselves off ................. you don't have evidence you can guarantee euthanasia in that capacity or formal cooperation between me the news and authorities in ethnic euthanasias, you want these people to die off, but in a way that benefits the people, progressively die off, and they will soon) (I view your imprisonment, death, or what you do to me now (anything and everything in between), as a goal of my testimony in dead flesh at present, in your false witnessing, take some degree of confidence in that)

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Invalidating Daniel's Weeks Summary

II KINGS 20:11 And Isaiah the prophet cried unto the LORD: and he brought the shadow ten degrees backward, by which it had gone down in the dial of Ahaz.
JAMES 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
DANIEL 9:25 Know therefore and understand, [that] from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build "the Father of Lights" (not Jerusalem) unto the Messiah the Prince [shall be] seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
(God does not use the word "Rainbow (sometimes a name for Joseph)", in Daniel's Prophecy, this would indicate that he performs the work of "Dead Flesh", God does not use the word "Jerusalem" either, Jesus incarnated in the flesh is not an indication God performs the work of "dead flesh" .............. the gospel does not support these positions)
(the word "lord" should not be written in revelation of John, you can substitute the word "lord" for "the Father of Lights" (the word, ray or beam/comet, is not a word the gospel uses, those are words other ancient civilizations used)

God issued measurements that required the removal of "dead flesh", that was and is mankind's responsibility, measurements that were presented but not utilized
(Why Should God acknowledge anything beyond the "Father of Lights", which is beyond daniel's Prophecies on account of your "dead flesh controversy on earth")

MATTHEW 1:17 So all the generations from Abraham to David [are] fourteen generations; and from David until the carrying away into Babylon [are] fourteen generations; and from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ [are] fourteen generations. (Discredits the "new testament" information as a correction to Daniel's Prophecy)
LUKE 3:23 And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed ) the son of Joseph, which was [the son] of Heli, (Discredits the "new testament" information as a correction to Daniel's Prophecy)

1. Abraham Measurement of King David -This is "Canaanite Prophecy" (Gen. 15:18-21) ... God told Moses not cross the jordan river, because those genetic lines, were to be killed off, as is recorded in Joshua 12 (the jews along with them were to be killed off, that brings us to the statement about King David)
2. King David Measurement of Babylon - This is "God and Magog Prophecy (micah 5)" (or ezekiel's prophecy) ... the jewish people specifically, as a nominal argument for dead flesh, had to be killed off, before the temple was completed
3. Babylon Measurement of Christ - This is Daniel's Prophecy (God doesn't Touch this Earth with a Rainbow or Anything to Signify a Judgment for the final generation, automatically)

(God did not use, Joshua 12's measurement) ... ((god/King David), presented the Chronicles of the Kings which goes to the end of time,1Chronicles1-9, and "joseph" 1chronicles5:1, is specifically NOT COUNTED .... because that is true, 1Chronicles27, was a measurement god did not use)

I CHRONICLES 27:23 But David took not the number of them from twenty years old and under: because the LORD had said he would increase Israel like to the stars of the heavens. (God does not use the word "Jerusalem" in Daniel's Prophecy, God used the word "the father of lights")

(when we arrive to the Book of Revelation, when Jesus is called "the Rainbow" we see Joseph Accounted with the Tribes ... however ... Luke 3:23 claims that is not a valid statement, meaning, Revelation 7 gives us a unified measurement of 12,000 to indicate the genealogies of matthew and luke are not acted on automatically, its not an addition or correction to Daniel's Prophecy)

(we will see a "rainbow", possibly only tied to the son of man, in the illustration of god's mercies, maybe no half arguments, we could be completely wrong in assuming god touches the moon or anything near or around the earth to signify this creation is right with god in "dead flesh", when it is not)

God May only Deal with Me, that means, God will not touch this earth Until "Dead Flesh" is answered, that means new york state, or jerusalem or both must be killed massive jewish populations clusters in a nominal argument (this will become clear)

FdqHSxM.jpg

(black knight satellite//9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses)

God allowed Satan to impose the value of "Jerusalem" in Daniel's Prophecy, and there is no legal evidence, or any information in the gospel supporting the imposed and false value. This Controversy will be answered during the "Three Days of Darkness" (weather you kill the jewish population for the sake of god identifying with this earth). (God says in Rev. 11 ... "Sodom and Egypt" ... however "joseph", was only presented to "Jerusalem and Egypt" ... God is resolving the sin he allowed Satan to perform by adding jerusalem to daniel's prophecy, god is repenting of that in "three days").

(You have to kill Billions of People, for God to identify with this creation, let alone touch this earth with a rainbow, to in part, condemn those genetic lines no written in the book of life of revelation) (God has "three days" only, to resolve this controversy of weather he touches this creation, or this earth) (this means what I am saying is, special rainbow effects/moon/comet/ (nostradamus comet), only concern me for three days and then that is it) (so daniel's prophecy/hezekiel's witnessing only revolved around an individual, and some special stuff god performed, it was not enduring, very temporary)

You have to kill billions of people, you cannot dictate when God will react, so you can kill jerusalem or new york state, and it will mean nothing for god later on along those lines ............. God has a total sum argument in view ............. ethnic and jewish people are more then half of the world's population, and they will die very easily in the future, if you continue to be faithful, you will traditionally need to kill billions, and, because of that, you will be motivated to find the clean solutions god give me the means to solicit a few countries, a few places with, in answering god.

Everything will be resolved on 12/21/2020 ............... (one conclusion is that, God performs some calamities during this period, has he illustrated with 9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses, but it doesn't mean you are entitled to a "rainbow", or some identification with a unified field ........... too much "dead flesh", and god specifically asks for one or both of those massive jewish populations, (coincidentally, there is always lots of ethnic people clustered with them too)...................(after three days, everything will be back to normal, unless you killed one of those targets like jerusalem)

(New York State or Jerusalem is valid answers....the answer I will end up with going for first is, nuclear euthanasia of Jerusalem, this is the value God allowed satan to impose, so you can act on that, to answer god, during these three days (or you will end up empty handed). (You don't have to do anything, as I've said, you have your state funded incest/rape/murder, and ethnic jewish pleasures in suicide with me, that is your answer for god, so God doesn't need to do anything fancy, no signs or wonders, just address me only, but we'll have to see because this controversy is resolved in "three days")

(God addressed Edward Leedskalnin around 1917 Fatima, and there was nothing lasting to that, the legal evidences he provided equated to the euthanasia of jews and ethnics ........... and that ended in nuclear exchanges shortly before his death ............ this is reality. I will influence their behavior as it concerns me in facilitating god's mercies, and as that falls out of my hands. Holocaust and ethnic cleasning is inevitable, and much more likely if god isn't answered in a proper way during the "three days of darkness", as history denotes with that said ............ I will kill jewish and ethnic people in the city of philadelphia based on my ability to do that, maybe other places maybe not, I will kill them off to drive them out of the land or area I have in view, to get on top of this issue the people need see my sincerity. twice as many ethnic and jewish people die globally as a result of using force against me at present, then what I will do in kill them directly, and I will ............... your mental illness only becomes more visible and associated to me directly) (everything will be resolved 12/21/2020) (http://i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png ... take some degree of confidence, when you see ethnics and jews do unclean things to me and say unclean things about me, you can simply kill them all off and I will do that for you to show you how easy that will be, god gives me the authority to do that, but I want you also to understand there is a clean and more productive way, all of "dead flesh" is not as visible, and that needs to be handled)

Last edited:

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(when I am finished with my illustration of ethnic and jewish euthanasia with the intend to drive them out and kill all that remains in the city of philadelphia for example ............... then we will have a talk about what I want congress to do for my goals, or I will kill their leadership, this is a good time to resolve this problem of incompetency, and state incest/suicide, once and for all, over their dead bodies, if necessary ............ but, you shouldn't have to worry about ethnic or jewish police officers or politicians those two issue I will resolve in all 50 states) (everything in terms of suicide needs to continue as it is, for the benefit of god cutting them off spiritually ............. with that said, Edward Leedskalnin simply decided that out of their corpses a new leadership party should be formed ......... they were feeding off his pain and suffering, to such a degree, that became his first course of action, you have roughly a year left to get to the extend of the state incest and jewish ethnic suicide with me ............. after he was finished killing those people off, then they had a talk, so you have a ways to go until everything is resolved next year) (as I said, my mouth and rectu*, will continue to be sore until, we can finally begin to get rid of these jewish and ethnic people from the face of the earth)

(next year, i'll be a free slave, free of the jewish and ethnic people and their pleasure, and I want to share that with the american people, but the greater goal is dead flesh, you should have more confidence in god sending me angels to kill them off at present, enough confidence to use the media and authorities, daily to see what happens, but everything will be resolved soon)

Last edited: