invitation & co-operation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, i have a desire to speak to an international Church, regarding Children, independent Pastors, Feed India, Bibles4India, and seek their cooperation for God's work here.

You can pray God work, and bless so that, I get an invitation, from an international Church, to speak. And than, let there be co-operation from this Church.

Thanks!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, i have a desire to speak to an international Church, regarding Children, independent Pastors, Feed India, Bibles4India, and seek their cooperation for God's work here.

You can pray God work, and bless so that, I get an invitation, from an international Church, to speak. And than, let there be co-operation from this Church.

Thanks!

You got it brother...

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
As God Will's let it be done and that your faith remain strong in trusting Him.
Praying!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
Also praying!

Reactions: My Dreams