Invited to Paradise, Found Devils in Midst

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last week as a horrifying week. Invited to paradise, as negotiations to relocate evolved, there was an echo in my heart, a variant of the manipulativeness of the devils, "Did God really say?"

When I realized the malicious deceptiveness of the exchanges, I realized the devil tempted me with what I wanted OTHER THAN communion with God. My character was tested and built, but only by submitting to the quiet whisperer, warning me my soul was under grave attack. Ever have an experience like this?

Reactions: Nancy

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The experience reminded me that before the Fall of Man, sin existed. In the Garden of Eden, devils were in the midst of the innocent Adam and Eve. In that respect, the human experience was never ideal. I certainly do not seek such a paradise but a divine place where the Spirit of God reigns supreme.

My experience, realizing the beauty of paradise on Earth IS marred by devils, God does not see what we see. His ways are higher than our ways. I praise God he gave me the discernment to avoid the pit.

Reactions: Rita and Dropship

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last week as a horrifying week. Invited to paradise, as negotiations to relocate evolved, there was an echo in my heart, a variant of the manipulativeness of the devils, "Did God really say?"

When I realized the malicious deceptiveness of the exchanges, I realized the devil tempted me with what I wanted OTHER THAN communion with God. My character was tested and built, but only by submitting to the quiet whisperer, warning me my soul was under grave attack. Ever have an experience like this?

So this paradise relocation wasn't from God or was it? Im a little confused.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So this paradise relocation wasn't from God or was it? Im a little confused.
No, it wasn't but I hoped and prayed it was.

I asked for an answer that was not subtle but obvious. Realizing there were demons involved was horrifying. I just thank God he gave me the discernment to see it before I said yes, when I should have said no.

Reactions: Wynona