Iran withdraws from Nuclear Deal===War??

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BREAKING NEWS 5:46 PM EST -- Iran's supreme national security council in consent with Ayatollah Khomenei, has decided to withdraw from the nuclear deal.
This means war.

There is no other outcome possible.

It is initially likely that Israel will attack Iran. But the NATURE of such an attack is the issue; will Israel make a nuclear first-strike?

Iran has literally tens-of-thousands of missiles it can launch very rapidly at Israel. Israeli missile defenses would be no match for the onslaught.

If Israel goes to war -- initiates war -- what will the US do? What will Russia do when its ally, Iran, is attacked?
Prepare.
URGENT: IRAN TO WITHDRAW FROM NUCLEAR DEAL - COMMENCE ENRICHMENT IMMEDIATELY

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BREAKING NEWS 5:46 PM EST -- Iran's supreme national security council in consent with Ayatollah Khomenei, has decided to withdraw from the nuclear deal.
This means war.

There is no other outcome possible.

It is initially likely that Israel will attack Iran. But the NATURE of such an attack is the issue; will Israel make a nuclear first-strike?

Iran has literally tens-of-thousands of missiles it can launch very rapidly at Israel. Israeli missile defenses would be no match for the onslaught.

If Israel goes to war -- initiates war -- what will the US do? What will Russia do when its ally, Iran, is attacked?
Prepare.
URGENT: IRAN TO WITHDRAW FROM NUCLEAR DEAL - COMMENCE ENRICHMENT IMMEDIATELY

Reality check.

Israel has anti-missile defenses. Taking down an Iranian missile, if it detonates over a different country, would cause a nuclear disaster regionwide, but especially to the country that it explodes over.

The second Israel realizes a nuclear launches occurred, which will be when it's leaving the ground in Iran, they will respond.

Bottom line is some country or countries over there would be wiped out of existence. So not much to retaliate against by either the US or Russian.

Personally, I think the US needs of that non-agreement anyway.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It is initially likely that Israel will attack Iran.
Israel should now make a preemptive strike on Iran (all military and nuclear installations) and bring their saber-rattling to an end. And the USA should be prepared to back that up, since Iran has already shown its true colors for a very long time. Had it not been for Obama's treachery, things would have been quite different today.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel should now make a preemptive strike on Iran (all military and nuclear installations) and bring their saber-rattling to an end. And the USA should be prepared to back that up, since Iran has already shown its true colors for a very long time. Had it not been for Obama's treachery, things would have been quite different today.

I agree about Obama.

To reach the underground installations in Iran will require Bunker busters of which Israel has thousands.

Having dealt with Russia working intelligence they are dirtier than most people suspect. I know cannot share because it's still classified.

It appears to me I ran Russia already have some kind of agreement. Do not be surprised.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
People here are Bible readers? Why go on with nonsense and speculations about wars?

The Lord Himself will destroy Iran at the moment of their attack onto Israel:
Jeremiah 49:35-37 I shall break the bow, of Elam, [now Iran] the main weapon of their might. [nuke missiles]….I shall vent My fierce anger upon them in destruction......and I will make an end of them.
Ezekiel 32:24

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus says one of the signs of the last days will be a increase of wars and rumors of wars Matthew24

D

Dave L

Israel is under God's wrath according to Jesus.

“He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.” (John 3:36) (KJV 1900)

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel Is Not Cast Away
11 I say then, God has not rejected His people, has He? May it never be! For I too am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. 2 God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew.
29 For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. 30 For as you were once disobedient to God, yet have now obtained mercy through their disobedience, 31 even so these also have now been disobedient, that through the mercy shown you they also may obtain mercy. 32 For God has committed them all to disobedience, that He might have mercy on all.

33 Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and His ways past finding out!

34 “For who has known the mind of the Lord?
Or who has become His counselor?”
35 “Or who has first given to Him
And it shall be repaid to him?”

36 For of Him and through Him and to Him are all things, to whom be glory forever. Amen.

D

Dave L

Israel Is Not Cast Away
11 I say then, God has not rejected His people, has He? May it never be! For I too am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. 2 God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew.
29 For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. 30 For as you were once disobedient to God, yet have now obtained mercy through their disobedience, 31 even so these also have now been disobedient, that through the mercy shown you they also may obtain mercy. 32 For God has committed them all to disobedience, that He might have mercy on all.

33 Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and His ways past finding out!

34 “For who has known the mind of the Lord?
Or who has become His counselor?”
35 “Or who has first given to Him
And it shall be repaid to him?”

36 For of Him and through Him and to Him are all things, to whom be glory forever. Amen.
Paul used himself to prove God had not cast away his people. He only removed the unbelievers from them. Jesus and believers in him are biblical Israel. The broken off unbelievers are not until they accept Christ and rejoin Israel.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Israel Is Not Cast Away
But they are! The Jews rejected Jesus and still reject Him today. The Kingdom is taken from them... Matthew 21:43
It is every individual faithful Christian who is the Israel of God now.
Role Reversal:
Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone that believes; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

However, it is only a few of the many generations of believers since the time of Jesus, who have understood the truth of how the amazing role reversals in God’s great plan have unfolded in world history. Consider; Jacob - Esau, Joseph - Reuben.

The majority who have been taught only part of the Gospel, now naively believe that Israel, namely the Jewish people as an ethnic group still have a place in God’s plan and the Christians will be removed to safety. An unbiblical theory that will never happen.
Amos 3:2 You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities. Amos 2:4-5, Zephaniah 1:14-18, Jeremiah 10:18

As everyone knows, the Jewish nation refused the leadership of Jesus Christ. Despite the fact of the free gift of the Lord’s unmerited favour being now available to all peoples, many Christians refuse to accept any termination of God’s grace towards physical Israel, instead insisting the salvation of all the Jews in Christ will happen when Jesus Returns. They do this because the separation of Israel and the Church is an immutable tenet of the rapture theory.

But the Old Testament prophets stated the redemption of the remnant of Israel was to happen in a way that would cause the roles to reverse when it occurred.

In the passage that speaks of Israel as the “clay” and the Lord as the “potter,” Jeremiah 18:1-6, saw how the Lord was going to reconfigure Israel from a flesh and blood family into a spiritual entity, through Jesus. John 3:16

Romans 9:8…It isn’t the children of Abraham by natural descent who are the people of God, but all those born into God’s Promise, Jesus, who are the true children of faith.

Isaiah 29:14-16 & Habakkuk 1:5 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvelous work among this people, even a great work and a wonder…Surely Your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter’s clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? You will not believe this work when you are told of it.

The “work”, or the object of the potter’s effort, was the advent of Jesus and His atoning sacrifice for all people and it was performed to fulfill God’s promise to bring about the spiritual Israel of God, consisting of individuals from every race, nation and language. Revelation 5:9-10

As the Apostle Paul spoke Romans 9:21 to the Jews who rejected the salvation offered by Jesus, he indicated the long prophesied role reversal, in which the Lord’s chosen people transitioned from an earthly family to a Spiritual body, had occurred in the astonishing life of the carpenter from Nazareth: Matthew 28:19

Acts 13:26-27 Men and brethren, children of the stock of Abraham, and whosoever among you fears God, to you is the Word of this salvation sent. For they that dwell in Jerusalem, and their rulers, because they knew him not, nor yet the voices of the prophets which are read every Sabbath day, that they have fulfilled those prophesies in condemning Jesus.