Is Freemasonry compatible with Christian truth?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are the Freemasons Christian or even compatible with the Christian religion?

Quotes of the Freemasons Prior to Vatican II
* From the book 'Morals and Dogma' by Albert Pike (past 'pope' of freemasonry):
"The mason is familiar with the doctrine that the supreme being is a centre of light." and on page 321: "Lucifer the light-bearer. Lucifer the son of the morning. Is it he who bears the light? Doubt it not!" (This book has been called the 'bible' of freemasonry, and is given to all masons in the 4th degree.)

* On July 14,1889 Albert Pike issued formal written instruction to the 23 'Supreme (masonic) Councils' of the world. He said: "To you sovereign grand inspectors general we say this, that you may repeat it to the brethren of the 32nd, 31st, & 30th degrees. The masonic religion should by all of us initiates be maintained in the purity of the Luciferian doctrine. Yes, Lucifer is God, and the true and pure religion is the belief in Lucifer." On page 324, he identifies Lucifer as the devil: "A devil, the fallen Lucifer..."

* The occult-based 'New Age' (short for 'New World Order') movement is fully masonic in origin. They published the 'NEW AGE' magazine (now called 'Scottish Rite Journal') for 100 years. Prominent new-ager David Spangler said: "The light comes from Lucifer, he is the light-bearer."

* The ALTA VENDITA was the highest Masonic Lodge in Italy in the 1800's. One of its chiefs, 'Tigrotto' stated in 1822: "CATHOLICISM MUST BE DESTROYED THROUGHOUT THE WORLD." "LET US CONSPIRE ONLY AGAINST ROME." (from booklet 'Papacy and Freemasonry' by Msgr. Jouin, P.2)

* Rabbi Isaac Waites (1855): "Masonry is a Jewish Institution whose history degrees, assignments, signs and explanations are of Jewish nature from beginning to end." (from video 'Biblical End Time Prophecies II' by Most Holy Family Monastery (M.H.F.M.)

* "It is evident that there are only Jews and kabbalistic Jews in Masonry's origin." (Bernard Lessare - Jewish historian - M.H.F.M. video).

* Both the MAFIA and the 'P-2' Masons of Italy, were founded by Giuseppi Mazzini, who said: "Our final end is that of Voltaire and the French Revolution - the destruction forever of Catholicism."

* A mason,'F. Limousine', in the magazine "Masonic Review" - Oct. 1902: "Freemasonry is an association... an institution, so it is said. But it is not that at all. Let us lift up all the veils, risking even to evoke numberless protestations - FREEMASONRY IS A CHURCH: It is the COUNTER-CHURCH, COUNTER-CATHOLICISM. It is the OTHER CHURCH - the church of Heresy, of FREETHOUGHT."

* In the Freemason's book "The Evolution of Freemasonry", by Delmar Darrah - page 89 it states: "MARTIN LUTHER opened the way for the future development of Freemasonry."

* A stone inscription of the 'Masonic Grand Orient & Supreme Council' in France reads: "THE FIGHT TAKING PLACE BETWEEN CATHOLICISM and FREEMASONRY IS A FIGHT TO THE VERY DEATH - CEASELESS AND MERCILESS" (Msgr. Jouin P.3)

* Mason 'Manly P. Hall', in his book "The Lost Keys of Freemasonry", page 48: "When the mason learns the key is the proper application of the dynamo's living power, he has learned the mystery of his craft - the seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands."

* In the early 19th century, a document called 'The Permanent Instruction of the Alta Vendita' was issued by that highest Italian Lodge (mentioned earlier) which mapped out a blueprint for the total subversion of the Church, through takeover of the Papacy / hierarchy and the worldwide structure of the Church, not only to eradicate the influence of Catholicism in society, but to promote their evil agenda under deceptive titles like "renewal", "progress", and "enlightenment"! A few quotes from that lengthy document:

"The, task that we are going to undertake is not the work of a day, or of a month, or of a year; it may last several years, perhaps even a century; but in our ranks the soldier dies and the struggle goes on... What we must look for and wait for... is a Pope according to our needs... With this, in order to shatter the high rock on which God has built His Church (!), we no longer need Hannibalian vinegar, or gunpowder. We have the little finger of the successor of Peter engaged in the ploy...

"Now then, to assure ourselves a Pope of the required dimensions, it is a question first of shaping for this Pope a generation worthy of the reign we are dreaming of [by saturating society with liberalism/free opinion/vice] Leave old people and those of a mature age aside; go to the youth, and if it is possible, even to the children... You will contrive for yourselves, at little cost, a reputation as good Catholics and pure patriots! This reputation will put access to our doctrines into the midst of the young clergy, as well as deeply into the monasteries. In a few years, by the force of things, this young clergy will have overrun all the functions; they will form the sovereign's council, they will be called to choose a Pontiff who should reign. And this Pontiff will be... imbued with the revolutionary principles that we are going to begin to put into circulation." "..let the clergy march under your standard, alwaysbelieving that they are marching under the banner of the Apostolic keys." (Permanent Instruction of the Alta Vendita. - J. Venarri) (pages 6 -10)

Who but the serpent - could contrive such cruel and sinister subversion!
Quotes of the Vicars of Christ
POPE CLEMENT XII (1738) - 'In Eminenti' : "We have resolved and decreed to condemn and forbid such Societies, assemblies, reunions, conventions, aggregations or meetings called either Freemasonic or known under some other denomination. WE CONDEMN AND FORBID THEM BY THIS, OUR PRESENT CONSTITUTION, WHICH IS TO BE CONSIDERED VALID FOREVER."

POPE CLEMENT XIII: (1759): Encyclical 'Christianae Republicae Salus'. Anathematizing all Voltairian and Masonic works..."In our days nothing is free from the attacks of those who are impious. GOD HIMSELF becomes the object of their insolent audacity, they represent HIM as a BEING who is mute, inert, devoid of a sense of providence or justice …”

POPE PlUS VI (1775) - 'Inscrutibile': Warned of these 'SECTS OF PERDITION (HELL)' , who were penetrating everywhere, even into the Church!

POPE PIUS VII (1821): "They come under the guise of sheep although they are in truth, none but ravening wolves." They propagandize "RELIGIOUS INDIFFERENCE WHICH IS, OF ALL, THE MOST PERNICIOUS." - - (Note well dear reader - this true Vicar of Christ warns that the lie that any religion other than the one revealed by Christ can save, is the most pernicious evil! )

POPE LEO XII (1825): feared MASONIC PENETRATION IN PUBLIC SCHOOL TEACHING. Also stated: "They have dared publish works on Religion and affairs of State, they have exposed their contempt for authority, their hatred of Sovereignty, their attacks against the Divinity of Jesus Christ and the very existence of God: They openly vaunt their materialism as well as their codes and statutes which explain their plans and efforts in order to overthrow the legitimate Heads of State and completely destroy the Church." And he quoted Clement XIII’s remedial warning: "I entreat you to become penetrated of the Strength of the Spirit of God, His Intelligence and His Virtue, in order to escape being likened to the MUTE DOGS who, unable to bark, leave our flocks exposed to the voracity of beasts roaming the fields... LET US ABANDON EVEN THE THOUGHT OF BEING CHRISTIANS IF WE HAVE REACHED THE POINT OF TREMBLING BEFORE THE THREATS OR THE TRAPS LAID FOR US BY PERVERTS." - from his encyclical 'Quo Graviora'

POPE PIUS VIII: in his encyclical 'Traditi', 1829: showed that all Masonic Sects issued from the "WELL OF PERDITION", and following Leo XII, most particularly mentions the Sect called "Universitaire", saying: "IT'S AIM IS TO CORRUPT YOUTH IN SCHOOLS."

POPE GREGORY XVI (1832): Encyclical "Mirari Vos": "EVIL comes out of Secret Societies, bottomless abyss of misery, which those conspiring societies have dug and in which heresies and sects have, as may be said, vomited as in a privy all they hold of licentiousness, sacrilege and blasphemy."

POPE PlUS IX (1873): "The Satanic spirit of the Sect was particularly evidenced, in the past century, during the course of the Revolutions of France which shook the entire world. Such upheavals proved that the total dissolution of human society could be expected unless the forces of this ultra criminal Sect were crushed." - "However, the Apostolic See's efforts have not been crowned with the success that might have been expected. The Masonic Sect of which we speak has been neither defeated nor overthrown: JUST THE REVERSE, the Sect has developed to such an extent that, in these days of great difficulty, it shows itself everywhere and with impunity and raises a more audacious countenance."

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
POPE LEO XIII (1884): Encyclical "Humanum Genus" He labels Freemasonry the "SYNYGOGUE OF SATAN", and reveals the triple Masonic character as being (1) Counter-Morality (2) Counter-State (3) Counter-Church "It is now publicly and overtly that they undertake to ruin the Holy Church, so as to succeed if it is possible, in the complete dispossession of Christian nations of all the gifts they owe to Our Savior Jesus Christ. As a result, in the space of a century and a half, the sect of the Freemasons has made incredible progress. Making use at the same time of audacity and cunning, Masonry has invaded all the ranks of social hierarchy, and in the modern States it has begun to seize a power which is almost equivalent to Sovereignty." He saw that Masonry occupied the place of "State within a State", and would soon form the Super State, from which situation they issue their 'dogma' of separation of Church and State. He said Masons maintained that all means were to be systematically used, in order to saturate the multitudes with licentiousness and vices; because in their opinion peoples would naturally fall into their hands and become (their) instruments. Their counter-morality includes "civil marriage, divorce, free 'love', and the irreligious education of youth."

POPE SAINT PIUS X:( 1907 )
Condemned separation of Church and State as “a most pernicious ERROR." He said the mason's "declarations, a thousand times published and republished... are proof in themselves that attacks against the Church have been led progressively and systematically." He said "They want to extirpate from your hearts the FAITH... and it is this (One,True) FAITH WHICH MUST BE DEFENDED... the FAITH which covered your ancestors with glory."

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pope Gregory XVI - Mirari Vos Aug. 15, 1832
"They should consider the testimony of Christ himself, that those who are not with Christ, are against him. And they disperse unhappily, who do not gather with him. Therefore they will perish forever unless they hold the Catholic Faith whole and inviolate."

Abaxvahl

Sep 13, 2021
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I make a distinction between Freemasons who join just for the club and are not necessarily "high up" and "in the know" about what Freemasonry actually is. These lower guys may in fact be Christian, but the ultimate aims of the organization is not at all Christian or compatible with Christianity. The people "in the know" and "higher up" in them are fully aware of this and they are anti-Christian.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
At the higher levels, from what I can tell, they're devil worshippers! Disgusting stuff! My Grampa was an Orangeman. Much of my dad's side of the family were wiped out by heart attacks. Perhaps the knife through the heart vow?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I make a distinction between Freemasons who join just for the club and are not necessarily "high up" and "in the know" about what Freemasonry actually is. These lower guys may in fact be Christian, but the ultimate aims of the organization is not at all Christian or compatible with Christianity. The people "in the know" and "higher up" in them are fully aware of this and they are anti-Christian.

they still make wicked blood oaths

Reactions: Iconoclast

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Not long after I first joined this site in April 2009 a debate on this subject arose and another member of this forum at the time who actually was a Freemason took exception to my opposition of it. He insisted that he was a Christian and that Freemasonry encouraged Christianity. He became hostile to me after I posted material that showed the incompatibility of Freemasonry with Christianity.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The head of Freemasons are all about 666 it's a works based religion and the number 6 represents 1 short from perfection as to God ?
So Freemasons are about making good men better men and the do make good men better men and they do good as far as carnal man can see, so they are truly great men, but only lacking in the Grace of God ? that's the problem because they are duped into serving Mans Works.

The RCC created what then became the Freemasons.

Many with in the RCC are Freemasons and Pope Frances is a Freemason as I can see that he does is openly Freemason founded.

I read Freemason book years ago from a mates dads Library, who was one of the head Freemason of the State and a real good bloke that I got on well with.
well reading this book I was astounded in just how logical it was and it was not empathetic at all or childish like the MSM or many people in the Church that were pathetic.
I remember one passage that was dealing with a practical subject on drug issues and yep they nailed it in a practical manner, but I know of many in the Churches that I went that a mother say would run around like Henny Penny, that her child or another was caught smoking dope say and would just rush directly down to the police and hopefully have them all charged as criminals and gladly destroy their whole future life. yet if the Priest was caught molesting children they would turn a blind eye directly in denial directly. That is typical of idiots that I have known many of, but they are not born again Christians but only what the Bible calls busybodies. Such people drive people away from going to Church in droves.

On the other hand when one looks into Political Correctness, such can come across as a good things as well, but it's only when one bothers to look deeper into such nonsense, that you can see it's all based on lies and deceptions that are crafty and so cunning. but is a mans works foundation that is likened to putting your hand into such, that it would be covered in leaches and things that try inflict you with toxic and to bleed you dry, it's death warmed up ! one could say. but one who is not truly born again would think such is cool. because the carnal mind can not distinguish what is poison say in a sense. but the one who is truly born again knows what such workings truly are, as they have eyes to see.

So the Carnal world sees only so far in front of their nose and that's why Jesus said he was not of this world. so he was giving all the Vaccine so we would become immune to being just only carnal.

I do not carry my own Cross, I carry Jesus Christ on the Cross as that's the Key, it's him sacrificed for us so we can see with his eyes what were are. Sinners must know the cancer that such is, because such persecutes Christ Jesus and that's why they killed him, because such can not handle the truth. Sinners love being in the sewer and that's why they rape people etc etc.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Not long after I first joined this site in April 2009 a debate on this subject arose and another member of this forum at the time who actually was a Freemason took exception to my opposition of it. He insisted that he was a Christian and that Freemasonry encouraged Christianity. He became hostile to me after I posted material that showed the incompatibility of Freemasonry with Christianity.
Yes that is it's intent to destroy Christ Jesus for another Jesus, a worldly Jesus, one who would be a god to Islam and to the Jews etc as they would make him themselves, likened to the Golden Calf one could say. But Holy Moses they tried to Kill, because he was of God. they did not have faith in such as Moses but were peddling an Idol before Man.

Abaxvahl

Sep 13, 2021
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The RCC says it's so. go have a look into it all from the RCC own position, the RCC had created the order but this got out of control and became what became called the Freemasons.
They got kicked out of the RCC dawg.

Show me where it says this. What document, what Council, what homily, what sermon, where in the AAC, what Saints, what Fathers, what historical records, what edict, what bull, what decree, which local synod, which Bishop, which Pope? Show me where. I've had a look at them, didn't see it. Perhaps you can assist me, it would be much appreciated to help a brother in need of your knowledge.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Religious indifferentism is a sin against the first commandment of God!

Mirari Vos
On Liberalism and Religious Indifferentism
Pope Gregory XVI - 1832
ON LIBERALISM AND RELIGIOUS INDIFFERENTISM

13. Now We consider another abundant source of the evils with which the Church is afflicted at present: indifferentism. This perverse opinion is spread on all sides by the fraud of the wicked who claim that it is possible to obtain the eternal salvation of the soul by the profession of any kind of religion, as long as morality is maintained. Surely, in so clear a matter, you will drive this deadly error far from the people committed to your care. With the admonition of the apostle that “there is one God, one faith, one baptism”[16] may those fear who contrive the notion that the safe harbor of salvation is open to persons of any religion whatever. They should consider the testimony of Christ Himself that “those who are not with Christ are against Him,”[17] and that they disperse unhappily who do not gather with Him. Therefore “without a doubt, they will perish forever, unless they hold the Catholic faith whole and inviolate.”[18] Let them hear Jerome who, while the Church was torn into three parts by schism, tells us that whenever someone tried to persuade him to join his group he always exclaimed: “He who is for the See of Peter is for me.”[19] A schismatic flatters himself falsely if he asserts that he, too, has been washed in the waters of regeneration. Indeed Augustine would reply to such a man: “The branch has the same form when it has been cut off from the vine; but of what profit for it is the form, if it does not live from the root?”[20]

14. This shameful font of indifferentism gives rise to that absurd and erroneous proposition which claims that liberty of conscience must be maintained for everyone. It spreads ruin in sacred and civil affairs, though some repeat over and over again with the greatest impudence that some advantage accrues to religion from it. “But the death of the soul is worse than freedom of error,” as Augustine was wont to say.[21] When all restraints are removed by which men are kept on the narrow path of truth, their nature, which is already inclined to evil, propels them to ruin. Then truly “the bottomless pit”[22] is open from which John saw smoke ascending which obscured the sun, and out of which locusts flew forth to devastate the earth. Thence comes transformation of minds, corruption of youths, contempt of sacred things and holy laws — in other words, a pestilence more deadly to the state than any other. Experience shows, even from earliest times, that cities renowned for wealth, dominion, and glory perished as a result of this single evil, namely immoderate freedom of opinion, license of free speech, and desire for novelty.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

typical
They say it’s compatible with any religion and every religion and faith and sect as long as you’re not an atheist

religious indifferentism is their gospel and completely opposed to the first commandment as is the un declaration on the rights of man

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Show me where it says this. What document, what Council, what homily, what sermon, where in the AAC, what Saints, what Fathers, what historical records, what edict, what bull, what decree, which local synod, which Bishop, which Pope? Show me where. I've had a look at them, didn't see it. Perhaps you can assist me, it would be much appreciated to help a brother in need of your knowledge.
I thought it was common knowledge to any Roman Catholic.

When the Freemasons came from was the RCC and it was kicked out of the Church by a Pope because it festered into what it became, they were a worldly organisation and nothing to do with who Christ Jesus truly is.
The so called Jews have been within the RCC playing games way back before then and they just got their hooks into this order and it became a anti-Christ religion based off worldly Jewish direction, it's about money power and position in helping people prosper but it's a closed shop to all and also to it's members until they can trust that they have duped them enough to play along with the game.

The RCC nowadays is controlled by the Freemasons so they keep quiet about such things nowadays. I was told to keep away from asking questions of the old RCC Priest in the 80's who had retired, by the Vatican II inspired RCC Priest.

Read the RC Doctrinal guide on Freemasonry or Catholic 101 may have such.

The RCC has had Orders that festered into other things over time, one was the Jesuits Order that got out of hand and were kicked out but then snuck back in over time due to a corrupt Pope and they are involved with the Freemasons or related in such a way over the years sometimes closer or somewhat further away. the intentions may of been good in the beginning but such got out of hand I believe growing out of control away from the Holy Spirit in Christ Jesus and more in regards to the worldly Mans works rut, that may of beared fruit giving people faith ? but in the long run such as that does not have the wellspring in Christ Jesus and will only sow the seeds of a fate destruction, like the Christian Churches have nowadays sown.
This Pope Frances is in bed with Islam and the so called Zionist Jews and they all are of this world ! Clearly against Jesus Christ with full on blasphemy.

I would have the info in some RCC book in my own library some were as I remember reading such was so.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
* "It is evident that there are only Jews and kabbalistic Jews in Masonry's origin." (Bernard Lessare - Jewish historian - M.H.F.M. video).

Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought it was common knowledge to any Roman Catholic.

When the Freemasons came from was the RCC and it was kicked out of the Church by a Pope because it festered into what it became, they were a worldly organisation and nothing to do with who Christ Jesus truly is.
The so called Jews have been within the RCC playing games way back before then and they just got their hooks into this order and it became a anti-Christ religion based off worldly Jewish direction, it's about money power and position in helping people prosper but it's a closed shop to all and also to it's members until they can trust that they have duped them enough to play along with the game.

The RCC nowadays is controlled by the Freemasons so they keep quiet about such things nowadays. I was told to keep away from asking questions of the old RCC Priest in the 80's who had retired, by the Vatican II inspired RCC Priest.

Read the RC Doctrinal guide on Freemasonry or Catholic 101 may have such.

The RCC has had Orders that festered into other things over time, one was the Jesuits Order that got out of hand and were kicked out but then snuck back in over time due to a corrupt Pope and they are involved with the Freemasons or related in such a way over the years sometimes closer or somewhat further away. the intentions may of been good in the beginning but such got out of hand I believe growing out of control away from the Holy Spirit in Christ Jesus and more in regards to the worldly Mans works rut, that may of beared fruit giving people faith ? but in the long run such as that does not have the wellspring in Christ Jesus and will only sow the seeds of a fate destruction, like the Christian Churches have nowadays sown.
This Pope Frances is in bed with Islam and the so called Zionist Jews and they all are of this world ! Clearly against Jesus Christ with full on blasphemy.

I would have the info in some RCC book in my own library some were as I remember reading such was so.
I agree, except that it wasn't innocent in its beginning.

Reactions: amigo de christo