Is God a Sex Offender?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Plan of Salvation is simple: if a man truly believes on Jesus Christ for salvation, he will without reservation or exception voluntarily enter into a day by day, moment by moment, continual surrendered love relationship with Jesus in which he who is powerless to do anything apart from Christ is empowered to do all things - which includes overcoming sinful desires - through Christ who strengthens him. He will continually voluntarily choose to "abide in the Vine (Christ) lest he be cast forth into the fire." (John 15:1-10 KJV)

However, Calvinism's doctrine of "Unconditional Election" (aka "OSAS") misrepresents this relationship as one in which God forcefully imposes Himself upon the sinner, robbing him of his freewill to depart the relationship and compelling him to involuntarily remain therein - a misrepresentation that arises out of the absolute necessity to fabricate an artificial means by which - whether we want to admit it or not - both the pleasures of sinful indulgence and security of eternal salvation may simultaneously retained.

What do we call someone who forces himself upon another in an unwanted intimate relationship against their will? That's right - this doctrine essentially represents God as a COSMIC RAPIST. My God, the God of the Bible, is a Gentlemen Who says, "Whosoever will, let him come" and has never said nor ever will say,"Whosoever I will, I will force you to come." This is the main difference between Calvinism and Bible truth. "Even so, come Lord Jesus, come. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen." Revelation 22:20-21 KJV