Is it ok if i post my gaming here regularly?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jabre

Dec 22, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was banned from Christian Forums i assume for posing my gaming in their gamers zone daily. but yet again, that place is pretty corrupt, and i was distraught when i found out i was banned, and all the work i put into making and uploading my vids there was undone. I was hoping i could restart my gaming career here. of course, i'll try to make the posts spiritually edifying by linking to sound Bible teaching in the posts, or commentating with said sound Bible teaching.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was banned from Christian Forums i assume for posing my gaming in their gamers zone daily. but yet again, that place is pretty corrupt, and i was distraught when i found out i was banned, and all the work i put into making and uploading my vids there was undone. I was hoping i could restart my gaming career here. of course, i'll try to make the posts spiritually edifying by linking to sound Bible teaching in the posts, or commentating with said sound Bible teaching.

I don't know if it will go over as well here, but you can try. I am surprised you were banned... They usually are good at giving warnings there.

Jabre

Dec 22, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know if it will go over as well here, but you can try. I am surprised you were banned... They usually are good at giving warnings there.
i think it might have actully been because of a thread i made there called "my life is Hell"

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i think it might have actully been because of a thread i made there called "my life is Hell"

Maybe so... You could always open a support ticket and ask them... Ocd is a hard thing to deal with. I can't find the post now or anything tied to your name, but was it about struggling not to glorify satan? I realize it is hard to talk about maybe for you. But you want to glorify God, right? Is it feelings you are fighting/thoughts you need to cast down?

I hadn't really watched your videos, but I'd just ask a moderator here if you want to filter any before posting. They are really nice here.

Reactions: marks

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Maybe so... You could always open a support ticket and ask them... Ocd is a hard thing to deal with. I can't find the post now or anything tied to your name, but was it about struggling not to glorify satan? I realize it is hard to talk about maybe for you. But you want to glorify God, right? Is it feelings you are fighting/thoughts you need to cast down?

I hadn't really watched your videos, but I'd just ask a moderator here if you want to filter any before posting. They are really nice here.
@Mayflower Good question there....

Reactions: Mayflower

Jabre

Dec 22, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

maybe you can watch them now that i'm here once the're reposted? and also do you know any mods here? and how do you DM here?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
maybe you can watch them now that i'm here once the're reposted? and also do you know any mods here? and how do you DM here?
After 10 posts you can upload/post videos and inages.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This all has me curious. How does one post spiritually edifying things in light of gaming? The one thing that isn't a mystery is someone being banned from CF.com; happens all the time.

Welcome to the forum, Jabre, and I hope whatever your situation is that you grow in the Lord.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What kind of gaming is involved? Does it need other players to join to be able to play?
Please post an example of one of your videos and also the rules on how to play...or whatever.
Thanks

Jabre

Dec 22, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What kind of gaming is involved? Does it need other players to join to be able to play?
Please post an example of one of your videos and also the rules on how to play...or whatever.
Thanks
I was going to play single player games, some of them have a 2 player option but i won't be using that. ill be playing Monster Hunter Freedom Unite and Prey the Stars and posting videos of my gameplay, i plan to do this either daily or every few days

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was going to play single player games, some of them have a 2 player option but i won't be using that. ill be playing Monster Hunter Freedom Unite and Prey the Stars and posting videos of my gameplay, i plan to do this either daily or every few days
Why do you want to use the forum to play your games? (Sorry for all the questions I am just trying to understand)...when members create a thread it is usually created so other members can participate in the subject at hand.
So how do you propose how other members can get involved.
God Bless

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you want to use the forum to play your games? (Sorry for all the questions I am just trying to understand)...when members create a thread it is usually created so other members can participate in the subject at hand.
So how do you propose how other members can get involved.
God Bless
My advice would be a NO . Post things about Christ and good sound doctrine .

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
You can link to your YouTube or twitch in your profile. However it would be an advertisement and we don't want those cluttering the forums here.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It’s not unusual for people to watch game play, Dan does it on you tube. This is what the younger generation do,it’s not something I find entertaining because I am not a gamer.
There are a few members here that are into gaming ….
I do think there needs to be an openness to us relaying our thoughts on what kind of games are shown.
I do think it’s slightly unusual for this on a Christian forum, but this is the entertainment section
@amigo de christo , I don’t say much about your posts but perhaps this time round you could just give someone a chance before presuming that something is wrong.
Rita

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s not unusual for people to watch game play, Dan does it on you tube. This is what the younger generation do,it’s not something I find entertaining because I am not a gamer.
There are a few members here that are into gaming ….
I do think there needs to be an openness to us relaying our thoughts on what kind of games are shown.
I do think it’s slightly unusual for this on a Christian forum, but this is the entertainment section
@amigo de christo , I don’t say much about your posts but perhaps this time round you could just give someone a chance before presuming that something is wrong.
Rita
read what i said again . All i said was what exactly . No . Bring things that what .........
what is so wrong with wanting the focus to be on Christ . Where is the sin in that , where is my sin and error .
Are we not supposed to point folks to Christ . Things of this world take our focus away from Christ .
Lets put the focus back ON CHRIST . Now by scripture and not emotion , i want you to point out my error .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Exactly, your opinion is that it should not be allowed. Which concludes to me that you do not agree and think it’s wrong. What other conclusion is there to draw……
When did I say you were committing a sin !!?
I was merely stating that he hasn’t even given us an example of what he wants to do….in an earlier thread he added that he would bring scripture into the equation ….so why not wait and see and then give an opinion.
Jesus came alongside people where they were, he spoke with them, it’s called natural witness ….it opens the lines of communication for deeper discussions.
My son is a gamer,he came to faith this year, one of the people used was a non christian podcaster - so I just have a different take on what God can use….
Rita

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please forgive amigo----He has a tendency to jump in with both feet.
Once, he wanted to make doubly sure I wasn't turning catholic because I wrote 'mea culpa' in a post (Got it from Thos More in a movie), and I am also a 1st year Latin student. It was pretty funny what he wrote.
I should incorporate more of it in posts, but I'm afraid he would be in a tizzy.

Reactions: GaryAnderson