Is it ok to ask to pray with me?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Carissa001

Nov 15, 2007
I have been getting some help here with a big problem in my life.I am not doing well with understanding it and how to deal with it.I want to pray to the Lord to help me understand and to do the right thing. Is it allowed to ask y'all to pray for me to find a solution to this that jesus christ my lord will see for me.Please if you can.A lonely Carissa

Peacebewithyou

Nov 6, 2007
(Carissa001;22918)
I have been getting some help here with a big problem in my life.I am not doing well with understanding it and how to deal with it.I want to pray to the Lord to help me understand and to do the right thing. Is it allowed to ask y'all to pray for me to find a solution to this that jesus christ my lord will see for me.Please if you can.A lonely Carissa
I prayed for you and this is what has been put upon my heart: TELL YOUR PARENTS OR SOMEONE ELSE YOU CAN TRUST. THAT is what the Lord would want you to do.

Pariah

Nov 10, 2007
Hi Carissa001,I am praying for you now. Trust the Lord. He died for you to save you. He lives for you to help you live as His. He is Your Good Shepherd as He is Your Saviour. Trust Him. You have a relationship with Him now whereas you can call God, Father. They do love you and care for you. Trust Him to guide you in the way you ought to go.Proverbs 3: 5Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. 7Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil. Hebrews 4: 9There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God. 10For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his. 11Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief. 12For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.13Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do. 14Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession. 15For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. 16Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
I'll pray for you Carissa001. Please trust Him as it is impossible to please Him without faith. (Hebrews 11:6)I hope you feel better soon.Much love to you from JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.

Mighty Bear

Oct 20, 2007
(Carissa001;22918)
Praying for someone does help but unless you know him or her,it probably wouldn't work. What you should do is try to beperfect in the sight of God. Battling the flesh takes time for our flesh is sinful, but once you have overcome the flesh, you would reap the reward."Watch and pray that you may not enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak." (Mark 14:38)Church of Love in Jesus Christhttp://christiansite.multiply.com/journal

Lookin4wardtoHeaven

Jul 17, 2007
(((( Carissa )))) May God's Spiritual love shine upon you, giving you guidnace, direction and His inner peace . :pray4: for you.God :blessyou:

Carissa001

Nov 15, 2007
Thank you all so much because of this board I had so much help in understandingGod Bless you all!