Is it true that only Republicans are Christians?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The IRS seems to think so.

Here is an interesting exchange on the House floor regarding how the IRS is not behaving itself to We the People..
regardless of your affiliation..
Maybe it's time to defund the IRS?

(maybe I should whisper that)

I found this interesting anyways..
Hugs

Instant

Sep 17, 2020
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not believe that all Christians are Republicans. At the same time, I do not believe true Christians can support a political party that supports the murder of unborn babies. That is why I do not believe a true Christian can support the Democratic Party.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The video I posted...
Apparently the IRS considers Republicans Christian, because they was targeting Christian places by political affiliation.
There are a lot of Democrats that don't believe in abortion either, they hold other things important.. not sure about what though.
I just found it interesting that now religion has apparently found a home in the republican party.
If I was a democrat I would probably find this offensive.
I don't believe that Jesus belongs to a party except his own.
And anyone is welcome to come join his party.. I don't believe he checks your political party at the door.
But the IRS does..
that's disturbing..
Hugs

Instant

Sep 17, 2020
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The video I posted...
Apparently the IRS considers Republicans Christian, because they was targeting Christian places by political affiliation.
There are a lot of Democrats that don't believe in abortion either, they hold other things important.. not sure about what though.
I just found it interesting that now religion has apparently found a home in the republican party.
If I was a democrat I would probably find this offensive.
I don't believe that Jesus belongs to a party except his own.
And anyone is welcome to come join his party.. I don't believe he checks your political party at the door.
But the IRS does..
that's disturbing..
Hugs
Because of recent events, I do not consider myself a Republican anymore, but an independent voter, so I hope that being a Republican is not a requirement to be saved. At the same time, there is no way I could ever be a Democrat or vote for Democratic candidates. My conscience would not allow it.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hear you..
I am an American... I was a Republican.
But now I belong to the Lord's party.
I am also a Human being... I just happen to have been born and live on this piece of land.

Things are getting wonky...
Time is getting shorter..
Thank You
Hugs

Reactions: Instant

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Since January 2021 every government department in the USA has been weaponized against (1) conservatives, (2) Christians, (3) Republicans, and (4) whites. The shameful treatment of the January 6 pranksters (not insurrectionists) is all about establishing Communism and wiping out dissent. Mark Levin has just put out a book titled American Marxism, and it has sold like hot cakes.

The Democrats and Biden's handlers (Obama, Rice, etc) are bound and determined to wipe out free speech, dissent, and opposition to their evil agenda. And unless there is a coup of some kind to remove Biden from the WH, things are going to go the way of Cuba. Official Black Racism and Marxism will be established very quickly. Totalitarianism is already being established through COVID tyranny.

Also as someone has already pointed out, it is highly unlikely that any genuine Christian will be a Democrat or identify with the Demoncrats.

Reactions: Instant and Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since January 2021 every government department in the USA has been weaponized against (1) conservatives, (2) Christians, (3) Republicans, and (4) whites. The shameful treatment of the January 6 pranksters (not insurrectionists) is all about establishing Communism and wiping out dissent. Mark Levin has just put out a book titled American Marxism, and it has sold like hot cakes.

The Democrats and Biden's handlers (Obama, Rice, etc) are bound and determined to wipe out free speech, dissent, and opposition to their evil agenda. And unless there is a coup of some kind to remove Biden from the WH, things are going to go the way of Cuba. Official Black Racism and Marxism will be established very quickly. Totalitarianism is already being established through COVID tyranny.

Also as someone has already pointed out, it is highly unlikely that any genuine Christian will be a Democrat or identify with the Demoncrats.

This is what evil looks like...
remember the lockdowns?

Heb 10:25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

They're not just attacking Christians.. they are attacking God.
We are in a spiritual war.

And a lot of people who fear men, would rather give up their freedom to worship than to rock the boat.
But the boat is rocking whether you agree with them or not.
They're coming.. and we best be prepared..

I am not afraid to die. I am more afraid my faith will fail.
But I am resolute in my mind to not go willingly..
They can take my body, but they can never have my soul.

The patience of the saints...
Rev 13:9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
Rev 13:10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Somebody help me hear this..

who is leading who and who is killing who?
Thank You
Hugs

Desire Of All Nations

Jun 23, 2021
Troy
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biblically speaking, there are no true Christians in any political party, nor is there a such thing as a Christian voter. That sounds like a hot take to many people, but "civic duty" is not a biblical basis for professing Christians saying "i want a human king to rule over me". In the life of true Christian, their duty towards doing what God says takes priority over what society says they should do.

Reactions: Ziggy

Instant

Sep 17, 2020
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biblically speaking, there are no true Christians in any political party, nor is there a such thing as a Christian voter. That sounds like a hot take to many people, but "civic duty" is not a biblical basis for professing Christians saying "i want a human king to rule over me". In the life of true Christian, their duty towards doing what God says takes priority over what society says they should do.

We are citizens of the Kingdom of Heaven, and ambassadors for that Kingdom. Our vote and all we do should be based on representing Jesus' position. That leads me to vote pro-life and for people who support traditional marriage.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is it true that only Republicans are Christians? ... The IRS seems to think so.

Too many today are overly literal. The Left don't hesitate to target their enemies, accepting massive collateral damage.

Given that the fact that more Christians vote for the R's than the D's, the D's would be OK with destroying the. Same with White people, men, heterosexuals, patriot's etc.