Is Jesus Christ the God, The Creator, of Chaos and Imperfection?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Philippians 2: 10-11
10. So that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11. And every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Like I said in another post.....

Just know one thing. We will never be able to understand fully the mind of God, Christ, our Creator, completely. We have minds like an "ANT" compared to his.....and this is giving us even more credit than we deserve. And let's dare not put God in a BOX, thinking we know his every move or idea. I do believe Christ is perfect and his Word, the Bible is perfect. He is not the Jesus Christ of Chaos. HE WILL BRING SATAN TO HIS KNEES ONE DAY! For me, or anyone, to say his Word (Bible) is imperfect and chaotic, would be to disrespect his, Jesus Christ, perfection. So true believers, I do not see, would ever doubt Jesus's perfection or his Word, the Bible.

We should easily be able to interpret, if we would trust him, and not try to make his word fit our experience, needs and life here in the flesh! I by no means try to interpret scripture to fit my needs. The Lord's word does two things for me, let's me know how much he loves me and how much I NEED HIM! If you do not need our Lord Jesus or have complete Faith in him, YOU will never be able to interpret his truths! This goes for me also! I am not exempt or self-righteous!

The Lord Jesus Christ ONLY, is Worthy of all our Praise and Worship!
Eternity is a Very long Time!
Satan Loves Distractions and Wants Christians To Just Die!!

Last edited:

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I do believe Christ is perfect and his Word, the Bible is perfect.
I find it odd, that the"imperfect bible" that so many argue over because it isnt perfect, should than be made perfect because you call it the "word of God". What you are doing is associating Christ with Imperfection.

God bless

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I find it odd, that the"imperfect bible" that so many argue over because it isnt perfect, should than be made perfect because you call it the "word of God". What you are doing is associating Christ with Imperfection.

God bless

Please don't try to misquote me and say things that I didn't say.

I'm not associating Christ with imperfection, my hope is that everyone knows that Christ is perfect and so is his Word...the Bible. Divinely Inspired and the Writers were guided by the Holy Spirit!

God Bless You

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Please don't try to misquote me and say things that I didn't say.

I'm not associating Christ with imperfection, my hope is that everyone knows that Christ is perfect and so is his Word...the Bible. Divinely Inspired and the Writers were guided by the Holy Spirit!

God Bless You
The bible was not divinely inspired, If God wrote something. dont you think HE would have got it right the first time.

As Christ put it, In your bible

Joh 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
Joh 5:40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.
Joh 5:41 I receive not honour from men.

and again

Joh_6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

the bible has no life in it only His words that HE speaks do, that why these forums with so much bible bashing have no life in them

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The bible was not divinely inspired, If God wrote something. dont you think HE would have got it right the first time.

As Christ put it, In your bible

Joh 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
Joh 5:40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.
Joh 5:41 I receive not honour from men.

and again

Joh_6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

the bible has no life in it only His words that HE speaks do, that why these forums with so much bible bashing have no life in them

Thanks for your response MJR. I guess you will not be interpreting from the Bible since you believe it's not Divinely Inspired.

God Bless You

I do not worship a God of Chaos, Only a Prefect God, Jesus Christ!

Last edited:

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Thanks for your response MJR. I guess you will not be interpreting from the Bible since you believe it's not Divinely Inspired.

God Bless You
Who needs to interpret when one receives His Spirit, that is something only smart people do apparently. Interpret that is...

Reactions: jshiii

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who needs to interpret when one receives His Spirit, that is something only smart people do apparently. Interpret that is...

I agree there lol

I just don't like those who believe and profess Jesus is perfect, yet they say his word is imperfect. :(

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I agree there lol

I just don't like those who believe and profess Jesus is perfect, yet they say his word is imperfect. :(
Jesus words are all perfect the words He speaks are life. But the bible.

Mat 16:22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
Mat 16:23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

You are associating Jesus with the devil,.. Jesus never spoke those words Peter did straight from the pits of hell. or again

1Co 7:12 But to the rest speak I, not the Lord: If any brother hath a wife that believeth not, and she be pleased to dwell with him, let him not put her away.

Jesus never spoke those words either but you are saying He did, be careful who you associate Christ, He is the only word of God, whom God gave to us, dont put idols before Him.

Reactions: amadeus

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God bless

I'm not understanding what you're trying to say. The law is spiritual and good. The problem wasn't ever with what is spiritual and good, was it? The problem wasn't that the law was not good. The problem was in us, not the law. God would not write His law on our hearts if it was not good.

I guess what I'm trying to say is...is Gods law flawed? Was Gods law imperfect? Or is it men who are flawed?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Philippians 2: 10-11
10. So that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11. And every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Like I said in another post.....

Just know one thing. We will never be able to understand fully the mind of God, Christ, our Creator, completely. We have minds like an "ANT" compared to his.....and this is giving us even more credit than we deserve. And let's dare not put God in a BOX, thinking we know his every move or idea. I do believe Christ is perfect and his Word, the Bible is perfect. He is not the Jesus Christ of Chaos. HE WILL BRING SATAN TO HIS KNEES ONE DAY! For me, or anyone, to say his Word (Bible) is imperfect and chaotic, would be to disrespect his, Jesus Christ, perfection. So true believers, I do not see, would ever doubt Jesus's perfection or his Word, the Bible.

We should easily be able to interpret, if we would trust him, and not try to make his word fit our experience, needs and life here in the flesh! I by no means try to interpret scripture to fit my needs. The Lord's word does two things for me, let's me know how much he loves me and how much I NEED HIM! If you do not need our Lord Jesus or have complete Faith in him, YOU will never be able to interpret his truths! This goes for me also! I am not exempt or self-righteous!

The Lord Jesus Christ ONLY, is Worthy of all our Praise and Worship!
Eternity is a Very long Time!
Satan Loves Distractions and Wants Christians To Just Die!!
Through him then let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to Yah, that is, the fruit of lips that acknowledge his name.
Because they exchanged the truth about Yah for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.
How can you believe, when you receive glory from one another and do not seek the glory that comes from the only Yah?

but bam stick with that pagan apollos thing, hope it works out for you

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
People are quick to call chaotic that which they can't predict or understand. For example the percieved randomness of the casting of lots. To every human it would be considered chaotic, but not so for God.

Proverbs 16:33

Moves of the Spirit are also unpredictable. Also verified by at least two scriptures.

Then remember what God did at the tower of Babel. And it should be apparent that "God is not the God of disorder" is limited in context. Ordered assemblies perhaps... So he isn't the God of the Mob.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I guess what I'm trying to say is...is Gods law flawed? Was Gods law imperfect? Or is it men who are flawed?
What are you on about, where did I even mention the Law, what has the law got to do with you??

Have you not read the bible??? Have yo not wondered why there are so many arguments about who wrote it, which is the best bible, which is the best text to use, what was the language spoken, I guess the question is, IS God the author of confusion, that should give you the answer you need.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Your claim that Christians call the Bible "imperfect" is false. And what you are doing is refusing to accept the BIBLE FACT that the Holy Bible is the written and perfect Word of God, while Christ is the eternal Word of God, or the perfect divine expression of God.

Therefore there is no chaos and imperfection in Scripture. Chaos is what is created by Satan.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Holy Bible is the written and perfect Word of God,
Its not holy and it is not the perfect word of God, unless the devil and God are the same

Mat 4:3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.

If thats Gods word than God is the devil.. is he not.