Is Jesus God?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
A Lot of so called christ like people deny the trinity and that Christ is God! but this is nothing new! your thoughts first and then about when GodJesus came to Israel!>>ITs very Intro Like it happened Today!

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does belief in the trinity have an effect on salvation?

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
This is very Intro What Happen Then And what is Now! If you read what was then with the Religion Establishment! What has been will be again,
what has been done will be done again
there is nothing new under the sun.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Riddles.
default_rolleyes.gif

Reactions: ScottA

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A Lot of so called christ like people deny the trinity and that Christ is God! but this is nothing new! your thoughts first and then about when GodJesus came to Israel!>>ITs very Intro Like it happened Today!
since there is only one God, question, who came to Israel as saviour in Flesh?. read Luke 2:11 first before you answer, and this will answer your question.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
since there is only one God> LUV IT>> Yes And No>> you still did not answer the Q>> Why they wanted to stone Jesus!! I luv snakes or non readers of threads!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well >J<>IM Waiting!
You must learn to be patient. Someone may even then pay attention. As to another answer, you should provide a little more give and take before you should expect much.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Is This a Hard Q>> for this forum why the Jews wanted to stone GodJesus?? >>Or is there more to this , The people on this forum do not want to deal with a Q like THIS??>>MM>I'm starting TO THINK THE hind END!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
since there is only one God> LUV IT>> Yes And No>> you still did not answer the Q>> Why they wanted to stone Jesus!! I luv snakes or non readers of threads!
they wanted to stone our saviour because he is God, meaning equal "WITH" not "To" but Equal with
see John 5:17 & 18. now please answer my question

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is This a Hard Q>> for this forum why the Jews wanted to stone GodJesus?? >>Or is there more to this , The people on this forum do not want to deal with a Q like THIS??>>MM>I'm starting TO THINK THE hind END!
Or perhaps it is dealing with you that gives them pause!

"Now therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts; Consider your ways." Haggai 1:5

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
you should provide a little more give and take before you should expect much. MMMM>Its only what the Sword of GODJESUS says>> Give and Take<<?

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
OK>> Why did the Jews want to stone GODJESUS? lets try it again!>> anyone ? there was just a few time but Why DID THEY WANT TO STONE HIM?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok here is a give and take on God, that will answer all of your questions. question. Revelation 1:1 "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John”. my question is this. In this verse 1, was it the one you calls the father, God, here is the one who sent his angel to John or was it the Lord Jesus, the Son who sent his angel. But before you answer, read Rev 22:6 first and then give your answer.