Is known, that "God is Love". But does Bible say, that Spirit of Love is God?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tajnaa

Aug 21, 2019
Pärnu
Faith
Christian
Country
Estonia
Is known, that "God is Love". And the Bible indirectly says, that Spirit of Love is God, because "God is Spirit." We are making good, only if we have good mood and good spirit: "But He turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of." Luke 9:55, "for without me ye can do nothing" John 15:5, "Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters." Matthew 12:30.

We feel Love, but the feeling of Love is not Love Himself. Like the feeling of touching table is not the table. Love is holy unity with one you love: you are he, and he is you: two persons in united being called “couple”. And even more than one couple, it is the united humankind, the bride of God: "That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in Me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in Us: that the world may believe that Thou hast sent Me." John 17:21.

If Love is not God, then does God learned from someone how to Love? No. He is the Love Himself. God is Spirit, the Spirit of Love. Not a rose, which you gave to your girlfriend last Christmas, but the eternal (and, thus, omnipresent) and indestructible Good Spirit of that action. Love is the essence of God, because Love is the Holy Name of God! The expression “name of God” is all that comes from God; for example, Jesus is translated as the Savior. The Love is not created, thus it is God.

Keywords: Love, Love at first sight, ethics, morality, science, solipsism.

Now I address the main objections:

An infantile reader says to these impressive results: “so what?” To which I reply: “What is the meaning of your question? You ask why we need to communicate on different topics?”

Opponent: Nothing is clear yet! And your English is very poor and bad! I follow the law of political-correctness and respect, which is "If you have not understood what I have posted the fault is probably mine. Ask for clarification. I expect the same courtesy from you." At the moment you are being discourteous. You are requesting we "invest time and love". Why should we do that if you will not make the effort to help us understand your point? You need to offer something in return. That something is a willingness to accept that your writing is a problem and to take the time to restate your point when members say they have not understood.

Because the social law is "nobody is wrong until proven wrong" a reader can not blame the author for lack of clarity (the author is one man, but the readers are many many hundreds, and among them are mentally disabled if not the trolling liars). The reader can find violation of Aristotle three laws of logic in any hazy text, and report it to the author. Just a feeling of confusion is not the argument to make the author unhappy (by not giving him respect for his writing effort). You are a bit saying not the truth. If you go deep into your heart, then you will discover the problem of yours: "too many words, I have not read", and “This is an hard saying; who can hear it?" John 6:60. So, take your time and read slowly, ask for clearence from me by email: I need a pen pal.

Some points of the Paper:

Why do you say that "God dislikes proofs" when the Eastern Orthodox Christians shout in the temple: "Christ is Risen!"? This is the shortest proof of Christ and His Church. The grave is empty!

God is evil?! Not! Divine Love protects His saints from Godless idiots:
"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God." Psalm 14:1,
Today's atheists are bullies -- and they are doing their best to intimidate the rest of us into silence
Why? They are the Absolute Nothing in His eyes: God of Love does not Love satan, He is angry at satan and all of his followers.

God does not have a Goddes. So, is God lacking something beautiful? No, God is Love, and (your) Love to your friends is of the same essence as Love to your wife. Because the pagan-minded Greeks, who divided Love into separate kinds are dead wrong.

Then, the sympathy and the readiness to help a stranger on a street is in fact the non-realized by mind the divine in essence the “Love at first sight”. The Presumption of Innocence can be read from this Bible verse: "If anyone, then, knows the good they ought to do and doesn’t do it, it is sin for them." James 4:17. Thus, the indifference with ignorance (which is common problem at first date with a woman) is from idol of evil – the satan.

Addressing the points: see the attached file.

Attachments

• GodIsLove3.pdf
    115 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus