Is our occupation here related to our occupation hereafter?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Wide open question.

I think it's possible that it is in a way related. Which is why we are to work at the job we are given as though we were serving the Lord.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Wide open question.

I think it's possible that it is in a way related. Which is why we are to work at the job we are given as though we were serving the Lord.

Agree.
"Whatever thy hand findeth to do, do it with all of thy might."

I believe our everyday attitude to what life send us can be counted as worship to the Lord.

How we walk the walk here, has everything to do with where we will be in the Kingdom.

Bless you...H

Reactions: friend of
B

Butterfly

As this is on open question - cannot imagine that their will be many of the same roles - I mean, what about the Christian nurse who serves the Lord, or the under taker, police office, guidence counsellor, carer, ct ect
Many of the things in this world will not exist in eternity because it will not be permeated with sin - death, sickness, grief, lawlessness ect
However maybe the attitudes to service will be , that each will have a role that will be valued regardless of what it is , that we will accept and be fulfilled in it.
Rita

Reactions: friend of