Is Pope Francis the False Prophet?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
https://thewildvoice.org/priest-speaks-against-francis-effect/
Pope Francis in Perspective – A Chronology
UPDATED: NOVEMBER, 2017 – Chronological list of strange quotes, headlines, and happenings which have taken place so far in the Pope Francis papacy taken from mainstream news sources such as Vatican Radio, Catholic News Agency, The Wall Street Journal, etc.

Pope Francis – 13 Rotten Fruits From the Bad Tree
An overview of 13 quotes and headlines, the titles given to 'Pope Francis', strange signs, his operatives, photos, and videos

VIDEO: Pope Francis "A Subversive Agent" – Priest Calls for Resistance
A priest condemns Amoris Laetitia and the worldly popularity of Pope Francis, saying "It is time to recognize a threat and to resist." and "Instead of embracing his Petrine vocation to build up the Church, Pope Francis seems to be working towards the goal of tearing down and destroying. In such a situation the Holy Father does not need our applause and flattery, but rather – resistance."

Priest Speaks Up Against 'The Francis Effect'
Father Linus Clovis gives a presentation about the crisis in the Church under Pope Francis and exposes the bad fruits of 'The Francis Effect' and asks the question "Is the Pope Catholic?"

Pope Francis, the Vikar of the World – Erasing the Name of Jesus
Full texts of seven speeches of False Prophet Pope Francis during his journey to the United States and Cuba where he fails to mention the Name of Jesus Christ. He speaks about global warming, following your dreams, immigration, and religious tolerance but does not, even once, say the Name of Jesus.

VIDEO: Pope Francis and The One World Religion
On January 6, 2016 Antipope Francis released a video titled The Pope Video – January: Inter-religious Dialogue to promote his prayer intentions. In it Jesus Christ becomes just another Name among other names such as Buddha and Allah. The video features a Rabbi, an Islamic leader, and a Buddhist Lama.

CNN Interview about Pope Francis and President Obama
The WILD VOICE was interviewed for and quoted in a CNN article titled "The 'Obamification' of Pope Francis". The full interview which deals with similarities between False Prophet Pope Francis and US President Obama.

VIDEO: Pope Francis 2016 Review
A chronological review of headlines and quotes of AntiPope Francis during 2016. In just one year The False Prophet Pope Francis released a video featuring Muslim prayer beads, a Buddha statue, and Menorah, but no cross; proclaimed that a US Presidential candidate is 'not a Christian'; approved of contraception in special circumstances; praised an abortion rights advocate; compared idea of Islamic conquest to Jesus' Words in the Gospel of Saint Matthew; Put a statue of Martin Luther in the Vatican; Said that Mother Earth is the one who 'gave us life and safeguards us'; Said God was 'unjust with his son'; and much more

VIDEO: False Prophet Pope Francis – Curse Upon The Church
The satanic verses False Prophet Pope Francis spits out know no limit. The Vicar of the World continues to make preparations for the nightmarish reign of Antichrist. Jesuit Pope Francis, the ravenous wolf dressed as a white sheep who cunningly stole the Papacy, compares the Holy Spirit to an "Apostle of Babel (Babylon)", says "God cannot be God without man", jokes about the Most Holy Trinity, and even declares that "Jesus made Himself the Devil". Beware and prepare.

VIDEO: Pope Francis – Unholy Terror
False Prophet Pope Francis inserted himself into the American Superbowl on Sunday. Again, he fails to mention Jesus Christ, God the Father, or the Holy Spirit on the Lord's Day. He continues to preach Christ-less humanism in preparation for the great masonic 'brotherhood of man' in the New World Order. He prepares for Antichrist. See the nightmare behind the increasingly desperate PR moves of this false papacy. See the monstrous wolf behind the white costume.

Pope Francis – Media Sensation
Pope Francis is a global celebrity, a super-star loved by the world. He takes selfies, has been on the covers of Rolling Stone, Time Magazine, the Advocate, Vanity Fair, embraced social media, and much more. "Anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God." – James 4

VIDEO: Pope Francis and God's Failure
False Prophet Pope Francis has portrayed God as a "failure" twice – but watch just how he says it in Kenya. He tells the youth that he carries in his pocket 'the history of the failure of God'. Incidentally, Kenneth Copeland, the TV preacher who Pope Francis sent an iPhone video to has also said that 'God is the biggest failure in the Bible.'

Pope Francis, The Worst Polluter
Pope Francis released a video calling for 'Care for Creation' where he, again, fails to name The Creator. No God the Father. No Jesus Christ. No Holy Spirit. He also claimed that Mother Earth is the one who 'gives us life'. He introduced new works of mercy on the 'care of our common home'. On the Feast of the Immaculate Conception, Saint Peter's was covered with images of animals as an 'homage to creation'. He lobbies for the environment while polluting the true faith.

VIDEO: Pope Francis – "Love Fails"
Pope Francis, the False Prophet of Revelation, wrongly teaches that love fails 'many times'. Saint Paul writes in 1 Corinthians "Love never fails." The Imposter 'Pope' has also twice portrayed the Crucifixion of our Lord Jesus Christ as a "failure".

Pope Francis – Marching Toward One World Religion
List of blatant steps choreographed by Antipope Francis towards the unification of all the world's religions.

Pope Francis – Freemasonry, Occult, Satanism
Freemasons celebrate Pope Francis, strange coincidences and odd things, the recurring number 13

Breaking Bread – Is Pope Francis Changing the Eucharist?
Catholics firmly believe that the Eucharist is really and truly the Body of Jesus Christ. Under the approval of Pope Francis, Tony Palmer's words seem to change the meaning of the Eucharist from Jesus Christ into 'our brother'. Man replacing God.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
I believe Francis is a false prophet BUT NOT THE FALSE PROPHET!! >> lets look at the bible for what It says, It seems the Beast and the false one rise at the same time{You don't say}
The Bible prophesies of a time when two leaders will come to power under Satan's approval and authority to deceive the world and enslave them into worshipping Satan as God. The first beast, known as the Antichrist, will not come claiming he is Satan. He will come acting like he is God, and the second beast will declare the first one is God and force the world to worship the Antichrist as one.
The Bible reveals that in the last days two beasts would arise to power and work together to deceive and destroy mankind. The Antichrist and the False Prophet. The Beast of the sea seems to rise first followed followed by the beast of the land that looks like a lamb but speaks like a dragon {The False one }
The Bible reveals that in the last days two beasts would arise to power and work together to deceive and destroy mankind. The Antichrist and the False Prophet. And My belief that these two will not be all human , and francis looks like a tired old MAN! Enjoy

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
For him to be a false prophet he has to prophecise. What prophecies has Pope Francis given?

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
he has to prophecise.>Expand please?

You are just being obtuse...
it is plain obvious he means PROPHESY.. Dah!

One cannot be a false prophet unless he has first prophesied!!
What has he prophesied.? List them, only then can we answer whether we believe he is a "false" prophet.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
You are just being obtuse...
it is plain obvious he means PROPHESY.. Dah!> I see grace is really graceful!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
One cannot be a false prophet unless he has first prophesied!!
What has he prophesied.? List them, only then can we answer whether we believe he is a "false" prophet>> This is a Joke >>RIGHT<<

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This is a Joke >>RIGHT<<

As I already guessed...you cannot list his prophesies ..therefore HOW could be possible be a false prophet , if you don't even know what he has said falsely.

You start these silly threads...but you never develop them or explain what you are asking us.
If you want answers then say what you mean, and mean what you say.

Reactions: Josho

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
As I already guessed...you cannot list his prophesies ..therefore HOW could be possible be a false prophet , if you don't even know what he has said falsely. My>My>MY>> the venom!! I'm not even going to get into with you!! My The Venom>>Do not give dogs what is holy; do not throw your pearls before swine. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces. Your not worth threading with! Enjoy

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
blah,blah, blah Man replacing God. blah, blah, blah.
Attacking the Pope with the usual media lies? The media is at war against the Pope and the Church; it looks like you are just part of the world.

Here are the Pope's official teachings. I don't expect anyone to read that much volume, but there is nothing in them that matches your list of anti-Catholic LIES.
  • Laudato si': (Praise be to you - On Care For Our Common Home) - Encyclical, Pope Francis - (May 24, 2015) English-
  • Evangelii Gaudium: Apostolic Exhortation on the Proclamation of the Gospel in Today's World (24 November 2013) English-
This is the truth of Pope Francis' official teachings, not what reporters say, not what you tube says, not what Rolling Stone says, but his official teachings. Unfortunately, Pope bashers are only interested in false media sensationalism. So see for yourself. Skim over the documents an look for anything that resembles the pope bashing hate as posted by blessedhope.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My>My>MY>> the venom!! I'm not even going to get into with you!! My The Venom>>Do not give dogs what is holy; do not throw your pearls before swine. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces. Your not worth threading with! Enjoy

Hahaha!! :D :D once more here, and on another thread of yours...you CANNOT answer because you just don't know.
You sulk like a little child and say " You are not worth answering"..
Why can't you just be honest for once and say you don't know.

Plus it wasn't even my question to you....it was the Moderator Iforrest who asked you the question...which you still haven't answered.
We can only guess that the reason why, is because you can't.
Or, you'd just ignore me and answer HIM!!

So, DO YOU have any ammunition to back up your statement that the Pope is a false prophet or not?

.....Waiting.....

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Hahaha!! :D :D once more here, and on another thread of yours...you CANNOT answer because you just don't know.>> This is getting to the point of sickness !!>I will pray for you!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This is getting to the point of sickness !!>I will pray for you!

Oh goodness. If that isn't proof positive that you HAVE no answer at all.
You side step any answer every time you are asked.

Likewise...praying for you too...you do need prayer.
As for me...I will always take any prayer that comes my way...I am always in need of prayer.
Thank you! I need it. ;)

Reactions: Richard_oti

kiwimac

Dec 19, 2009
Deepest, Darkest NZ
www.westcotthort.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Pope Francis is not the false prophet because, apart from any other reason, Revelation is not a prophetic book it is apocalyptic literature. treating it as prophetic removes it from the first century world for which it was written to give courage to Christians undergoing persecution then.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Revelation is not a prophetic book it is apocalyptic literature. O My>> O>MY>MY>> MMM > how they can spew GARBAGE!! I take its a Cat point of view here and I take it they believe in the Bible or do they??MMM as I said the apostasy of the church must come at the end times and K Is showing us his purple underpants!!
The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

2 Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.

3 Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

4 John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.Enjoy

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Very powerful words from the tri {Ghost } to John , but you have to understand J just committed blasphemy to the Holy Ghost!~!> First of all you must understand this, that no prophecy of scripture is a matter of one's own interpretation, because no prophecy ever came by the impulse of man, but men moved by the Holy Spirit spoke from God. That means the Whole bible!!!!