Is Santa Claus a fraud?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Is Santa Claus a fraud?

• Total voters

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Some will say that they are, I do not know about her tho, I think not.

My Brother claimed she was a stalker and she just latched on to him. then claimed the Law that living with one for 6 months she can take him for half. I do not bother to talk to her much at all. she comes from NZ, I do not even know why she came hear. maybe was kicked out, I guess from a hideous story she told me that she was involved with that they killed a man. just yuck !
Whoa!
Yeah.
Sometimes it's better to just stay away.
Christmas blessings...

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Hi Nancy. Hope you had a joyful Christmas

Its too confusing for a child i think... Santa takes the focus and glory away from God. His like a false idol.
Then there is the whole thing of lying to a child who we are trying to teach not to lie. Such hypocrisy.

I can't see why we have to lie to them. Surely we can bring them joy without lying. True?
Wait.
Are you Christ the King?

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The real problem with Santa is that, that's were it's all at for most people.

My mum rang me and the reason was to find out what I got for X mas at my in laws then hung up directly. it's all about the gift giving.
I got 2 shorts and 2 T shirts. and I got a Rino beetle from mum.
Then comes the jealous crap.

I like to see the children get gifts and all but being their with family is the key with us old ones. I don't push anything on others, what if I demanded they all go to Church before hand and all sing songs. we all did that at my in laws.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The real problem with Santa is that, that's were it's all at for most people.

My mum rang me and the reason was to find out what I got for X mas at my in laws then hung up directly. it's all about the gift giving.
I got 2 shorts and 2 T shirts. and I got a Rino beetle from mum.
Then comes the jealous crap.

I like to see the children get gifts and all but being their with family is the key with us old ones. I don't push anything on others, what if I demanded they all go to Church before hand and all sing songs. we all did that at my in laws.

Hey Reg... Hope you had a great Christmas with your family...

I like the gift sharing as long as its not from a fraudulent entity like Santa... I like seeing the little ones open their presents full of joy...
Im not the grinch like someone suggested... LoL
As for envy, thats no good. There is no need for it during Christmas or at any time. Its a sin for good reason

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I like the gift sharing as long as its not from a fraudulent entity like Santa
And yet almost half the respondents to the poll believe that Santa is NOT a fraud! Amazing. They must have all sent letters to the North Pole.

Reactions: JohnPaul

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And yet almost half the respondents to the poll believe that Santa is NOT a fraud! Amazing. They must have all sent letters to the North Pole.
Amazing indeed, they probably believe in the tooth fairy and the Easter bunny too.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hey Reg... Hope you had a great Christmas with your family...

I like the gift sharing as long as its not from a fraudulent entity like Santa... I like seeing the little ones open their presents full of joy...
Im not the grinch like someone suggested... LoL
As for envy, thats no good. There is no need for it during Christmas or at any time. Its a sin for good reason

The Grinch ! I love the Grinch, it's one of the best shows ever, with Jim Cary I think his name is. Brilliant ! all the other depictions of such are rubbish in comparison.

If anyone wants to know the real point of x mas it's all in that show. if one bothers to intently listen to the whole show. The Grinch gets the real message in the end.

Sadly most people only watch a show only to be entertained ! but hang on here, there is a message in this show all the way through ! that's truly Brilliant ! I have said to people to watch the show and try to turn your brain on for Christ sake ! but they come back dumfounded, they can not follow anything much at all, I do not know why, that part of the brain must be mush. or they are possessed.

But the Grinch is totally justified in his perceptions before hand.
Not to mention all the Who's are totally typical of people nowadays- Fools !
Cindy Lew Who is correct as well.
Whobilation Whobilation !
Those Whos are hard to frazzle Max !
Who-Vill.
Any all this is in a Snowflake.

Now with such shows I would ask my nippers what was some show all about and then talk with them about all such, so as to get their minds to be able to think.
Now another real good show with a message in each one of the shows was the original Monkey Magic, I would say, now what was each individual show truly all about. Their is a true message in each one that you best understand in life, if you truly value wisdom. but most people think it's just a entertainment display.
It's the same with true Aboriginal what we call dance it's just for display of ignorant white people nowadays, just nonsense. but the real Aboriginal stuff is a message learning for reality to survive. but the majority of people would not have a clue. if I were to bag the dance I would be classed as a racist ! to most white idiots. but I lived with the real Abos and I know the difference between real and what is fake dance just for the public to be amused.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Grinch ! I love the Grinch, it's one of the best shows ever, with Jim Cary I think his name is. Brilliant ! all the other depictions of such are rubbish in comparison.

If anyone wants to know the real point of x mas it's all in that show. if one bothers to intently listen to the whole show. The Grinch gets the real message in the end.

Sadly most people only watch a show only to be entertained ! but hang on here, there is a message in this show all the way through ! that's truly Brilliant ! I have said to people to watch the show and try to turn your brain on for Christ sake ! but they come back dumfounded, they can not follow anything much at all, I do not know why, that part of the brain must be mush. or they are possessed.

But the Grinch is totally justified in his perceptions before hand.
Not to mention all the Who's are totally typical of people nowadays- Fools !
Cindy Lew Who is correct as well.
Whobilation Whobilation !
Those Whos are hard to frazzle Max !
Who-Vill.
Any all this is in a Snowflake.

Now with such shows I would ask my nippers what was some show all about and then talk with them about all such, so as to get their minds to be able to think.
Now another real good show with a message in each one of the shows was the original Monkey Magic, I would say, now what was each individual show truly all about. Their is a true message in each one that you best understand in life, if you truly value wisdom. but most people think it's just a entertainment display.
It's the same with true Aboriginal what we call dance it's just for display of ignorant white people nowadays, just nonsense. but the real Aboriginal stuff is a message learning for reality to survive. but the majority of people would not have a clue. if I were to bag the dance I would be classed as a racist ! to most white idiots. but I lived with the real Abos and I know the difference between real and what is fake dance just for the public to be amused.

Oh Monkey Magic was a classic

6dd219488d8e530055c075b13e95d676