Is the Earth being Scorched with Great Heat?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was going to the beach in Florida the other day and it was 106 which is way over with all the ocean breezes, since at least my 60 plus years I've live here to say nothing of the ocean with the hurricanes boiling up. Then I went to Texas, and as they say its always bigger in Texas, the heat hit me at the airport like a blowtorch, it was 118 and the weatherman said it was even hotter in his forecast, I was too dazed to check it. I dont care for any of this climate change nonsense for a second, but we are certainly being scorched and its not from any car exhaust or wandering cows in the field. Its different, and no one has shown any real reason for the sudden shift...

Are we seeing something shifting that we are not putting into the equation, or are we getting closer to more apocalyptic heat...
Revelation 16:8-9
8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.