Is the mandela effect in the bible ? Is it biblical ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

grumix8

Jul 23, 2020
d.f.
Faith
Christian
Country
Mexico
Last edited:

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is the mandela effect in the history of the bible do we take part ? did people in those times realize there were error and had the same promblem we had as mandela effects ? What is your opinion or any evidence about it ?

Here are some links that show some pointers.

https://www.kenbridgevictoriadispatc...out-the-bible/

https://thedeconvertedman.com/the-ma...and-the-bible/

https://www.quora.com/Is-the-Mandela...d-in-the-Bible

Here are some videos to get started.

I don't think the Bible is in error.

Reactions: marks and L.A.M.B.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Is the mandela effect in the history of the bible do we take part ?
Well first of all let's be clear about the so-called "Mandela Effect". "The Mandela effect is a type of false memory that occurs when many different people incorrectly remember the same thing. It refers to a widespread false memory that Nelson Mandela, South African human rights activist and eventual president, died in prison in the 1980s."

So we are talking about false memories -- thinking that something happened when it actually did not happen. But that would not apply to the Bible or its history. Today there is so much Fake News that is taken at face value, and there is so much propaganda which is accepted as truth, that false memories are entirely possible. Truth is being suppressed daily. But that is not the case with the Bible and its history.

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

grumix8

Jul 23, 2020
d.f.
Faith
Christian
Country
Mexico
No way i'm saying error in the bible i'm meaning that they fell prey of mandela effect like people modern times have. Not in bible, A mistake on putting the links I didn't check them well just thought they were about peopole experiencing the mandela effect that they realize we are in A simulation created by God and in this construct universe where things like this happen.

just imagine if hebrew people could percieve that we are all living in a matrix or simulation !

so mistaek sorry for the error i'm talking about people seeing this errie thinsg happen in real lfie and talking about that ! but didn't check the links and and other posts in other forums it is A mess. Sorry for this misconceptcion but aiming at this that we are in matrix and mandela effect is from God universe that we see it and things move in those eerie directions like the twilight show and such things happen in real life ! Erase some videos doing the same in other forums sorry.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Is the mandela effect in the history of the bible do we take part ? did people in those times realize there were error and had the same promblem we had as mandela effects ? What is your opinion or any evidence about it ?

Here are some links that show some pointers.

https://www.kenbridgevictoriadispatc...out-the-bible/

https://thedeconvertedman.com/the-ma...and-the-bible/

Here are some videos to get started.

I don't understand the hype around this "mandela effect" concept.
I remember when Mandela was released from prison, he didn't die in prison at all, thats simply false and anyone who thinks that is in error, their memories are fooling them.
From my understanding the mandela effect just refers to false memories. Its not such a big deal. I think the evil one is just trying to use this buzz phrase to twist peoples minds. "oh its the mandela effect so we can't even believe our own memories and thoughts now"... Im not falling for it, my memory is fine thank you very much no drugs needed

Last edited:
Reactions: marks and L.A.M.B.

grumix8

Jul 23, 2020
d.f.
Faith
Christian
Country
Mexico
Some say that mandela effect is based on human recognition of your memeories but some say because we are in A simulation we have those issues of false memories and glitches occur them that's what i'm talking and people think they forgot becuase of the universe we are all in in this simulation and mandela effect is produce by thise simulation our perception is wrong and we do not understand ! And israeliets have encoutners and have ask the same questions before like us talking about that !

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yeah cultures do believe in errors about the Bible. Lots of people , even believers thinking that "God helps those who help themselves" is in the bible

Has been around for a long time. as a believer I prefer to call it by what the bible says--heresy.