Is there anyone out there?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tim TP

Nov 14, 2013
There seems a silance about actually discussing anything with non Christians.

Why?

Are you scared?

Tim TP

Nov 14, 2013
Yep, but as I am corraled in this section I am unable to post on the other threads so I try to reply here.

I don't get any response.

I am suprised by this.

Most forums have those who enjoy a decent debate. Here this type seems lacking.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Some people enjoy debate, I however don't enjoy an endless back and forth where progress isn't made. By progress I don't necessarily mean your conversion to Christianity, though it is my hope that happens eventually. Progress can also be in at least understanding the truth of what we believe instead of any preconceived notions you may believe. It is usually my goal to paint an accurate picture of the Christian faith to be accepted or rejected.

We don't know what you believe exactly, so you have the advantage of being able to start a interesting discussion. You could make any statement about Christianity as a starting point for a discussion. Probably even things you understand as undisputed facts would start a round of apologetics.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Tim TP

Nov 14, 2013
OK, how about commentating on the proficies of Christianity?

What are they?

What order are they profecised in and what order have they been fulfilled in so far?

The other thread in this section may be the better place for that.

Dodo_David

Melmacian in human guise
Jul 13, 2013
Tim TP said:
There seems a silance about actually discussing anything with non Christians.

Why?

Are you scared?

Tim, this particular discussion board has been established so that non-Christians can make inquiries about Christianity.

However, it is up to non-Christians to initiate such inquiries.

Currently, the proprietor of this website is working on a way to renovate this particular discussion board.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Tim TP said:
OK, how about commentating on the proficies of Christianity?

What are they?

What order are they profecised in and what order have they been fulfilled in so far?

The other thread in this section may be the better place for that.
It would take a large book to answer the question properly

And even then we (Christians) can get some things wrong

A lot of the prophecies of the Old testament happened exactly as predicted and we now call them history

Trouble is mixed among them are prophecies that are still future.

It takes a scholar to figure some of them out.

(One of) the reasons is God would give a series of prophecies to lets say Isaiah ..... some of them came true in a few weeks or months .... that way it proved he was a Prophet (everything happened 100% as predicted ) ..... but after the short term prophecies there were also some future ones , as well as ones that have not happened yet.

Christ the Messiah came (obviously) .... the church has spread worldwide , unbelieving Israel was scattered worldwide for 2000 years and now recently regathered (1948) .... so prophecy unfolds even today

Probably the next thing to happen is the continuing anti-christ mindset of the world who have evolution as god , and the continued hatred toward Israel

When you see these things happening it is prophecy being fulfilled

We expect an end times wrath of God and Armageddon , then Christ returns with great power and authority with his followers.

The things in store for the anti-christian are not pleasant so chose sides carefully

To be anti-christian and anti-semitic may seem popular at the time but the consequences are deadly

Darwin and his finches will not save anyone

Best wishes.

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christian people are not scared. Titus chapter 3 tells Christian people not to strive or debate about the law, its unprofitable. Christian people follow the bible. James chapter 6, Christian people study the bible and plant seeds for God, it's sharing Gods truth with others. Christian people plant seeds, they don't debate or strive about God's word. Its productive use of time. Jesus want's servants to plant seeds and keep moving. Debating is loss of time. How happy would a employer be seeing a employee idle, stealing time. Get the picture.

Reactions: Matthias