Is there even one thing, that would provoke humanoids to come from other species? Where's the selection pressure, that created Man, and nothing else?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi there,

So there is a glaring absence in the world of Evolution: a selection pressure of some description, had a consistent effect on some monkeys, at some stage and humanoid creatures developed from that pressure. However, it did not happen again, nor did it happen to other species, nor did the absence of this pressure at a later stage mean that the humanoids that developed reverted back to the species they were. Where is the selection pressure that resulted in humanoids of only one species? Where are the other selection pressures and humanoids? How does Evolution account for the humanoids that developed, as though the selection pressure was universal, yet only affected them?

Is there a progression from humanoid, to super humanoid? What would that selection pressure look like? Does chatGPT auger a new pressure to be creative in a way that couldn't be predicted, by normal canons of sense? Where is it written that new humanoids can't develop, while selection pressure for originality continues to peak? There is an answer that could have been predicted, if Evolution had been discovered sooner? Like if apes got wind that the selection pressure was coming, they could have become uber-apes? What exactly is the goal of a selection pressure? Is it to gather together all the semi-humanoid developments and bring them into agreement with one great humanoidal development? Isn't that greater humanoid strength, than a single humanoidal species popping into existence on its own?

There is something wrong with the idea that selection pressures are exclusive at all, isn't there? The whole point of a selection pressure in the humanoidal sense, is that you can't avoid it, it's in the world and you can't escape the world. A pattern of pressure that comes with the tides of change, somehow sifts those that want humanoidal development from those that don't? There is something cunning about that, you are only able to argue with the selection pressure if you know what it is and there is no way to know what it is, because it remains mysterious. The more mysterious it becomes, the harder it is to argue with it. It promises untapped power, that would make anything humanoidal, even before a species is ready to change? Is refusing it, still drawn into that power? Do you have to agree with its punctuated nature, precisely because you understand the concept "humanoidal" has to come from somewhere?

Does God not look to make Man, more humanoidal? Is distorting humanity unfairly, a sin? Are we called by God, to make something greater than human, of other species that have yet to change (as Man has)?

I welcome your thoughts.

God bless.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's a good question! Why no cases of parallel evolution? Given that they have to come to longer and longer time periods given the greater and greater complexity we discover, that should give sufficient time for other bipedal intelligent forms.

So where are they?

Much love!

• Love
Reactions: Gottservant

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It's selective unbelief.

There is no place for it, except as keeps those who trust it slaves to lesser rule.

Slaves to lesser rule, do not inherit the strength of God.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Simply put: why is finding flesh (like yours), pressure enough to create you?

If I am a monkey and I find another monkey like me, what about that will create an offspring that is more like a human?

What explicitly do I do with my instinct, that my child accentuates in their instinct, such that human like traits are made coherent?

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think the thing in terms of species, is, why didn't bears or tigers become humanoid?

Like it's completely arbitrary, if you don't respect the boundaries of species' kinds.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What is it even that makes Man stable, and not revert back to being monkey - if no further selection pressure for monkey to man exists?

Like does Man become monkey then Man again, if the selection pressure needed does not appear?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's a good question! Why no cases of parallel evolution? Given that they have to come to longer and longer time periods given the greater and greater complexity we discover, that should give sufficient time for other bipedal intelligent forms.

So where are they?

Much love!
They exist only in the minds of men gone wrong my friend . As we both know man didnt come from a gorilla
ET was not flying the galaxies in his ten billion BC cruiser and then one day landed on earth
and decide to phone home with a monkey and then out popped man . Nor any other thing or fable they teach
will we believe . GOD made man . NOW lift those hands and praise the LORD .
Nor did man evolve from some kind of evloution . GOD created . HE SPOKE and all was created .
God actually made even the birds , WHOLE , not from some soup gene pool that later evolved into a chicken .
NOr with man . GOD made the animals as IS and from thence they reproduced and it was so .
ER WORD OF GOD the lambs shall cling too . THey can keep all the evolutionary theories . I once believed all that garbage too .
But no longer . GOD simply SPOKE and it was . LET THE KING BE PRAISED .

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Maybe the point of potential humanoidity is to encourage men to be good stewards of all of Creation?

It's like paying someone with Monopoly money, but fools will be fools.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Getting you to you, doesn't get you to God; not getting you to God, not even the wind is moved. (selah)

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
EDIT: From the thread "What will Evolutionists trust in Jesus?"

I wonder: is it less of a selection pressure to go back to being a monkey or is it more? Because you have experience or are entrenched?

What's the idea? A ready once-monkey or a better again-Man?

Would a Man that went back to being a monkey, be a better monkey or worse?

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
EDIT: From the thread "What will Evolutionists trust in Jesus?"

I wonder: is it less of a selection pressure to go back to being a monkey or is it more? Because you have experience or are entrenched?

What's the idea? A ready once-monkey or a better again-Man?

Would a Man that went back to being a monkey, be a better monkey or worse?
Try learning something about a topic before posting. Human's didn't come from monkeys. You can't go back to something you never were in the first place.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Try learning something about a topic before posting. Human's didn't come from monkeys. You can't go back to something you never were in the first place.
I'm trying to assess the meaning of the theory. My tools are questions. How do you escape doubt if you don't question something that directs meaning against you?

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Try taking a few minutes and educating yourself.
I know all the main concepts, my question is "why are they arranged that way, and not another?"

I'm trying to get at the motive, while the totality of the subtext remains a secret?

Just saying "educate yourself", is shallow.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
you don't seem to know that humans are not descended from monkeys.
That's what Evolutionists believe? But why?
Or how specization works.
Are you talking about cellular Evolution or change of kind? Both are possible?
Or what selection pressure is.
I understand what dying off is, but abounding in adaptation is more than the sum of its parts?
You also apparently think species "revert"
You have never heard of a "throwback"?

I appreciate you putting me through hoops, but a coherent focus is really what I am after?

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's what Evolutionists believe? But why?
Um no. The Apes, including humans and monkey and the Prosimiar are all descended from a long extinct common ancestor.

Are you talking about cellular Evolution or change of kind? Both are possible?
Speciation is how a new plant or animal species is develops. Speciation occurs when a group within a species separates from other members of its species and develops its own unique characteristics.
I understand what dying off is, but abounding in adaptation is more than the sum of its parts?
In scientific terms, hazards are referred to as selection pressures. They put pressure on a species to adapt in order to survive the environment and reproduce. It is selection pressure is a mechanism of evolution but not the only one.
You have never heard of a "throwback"?
You are talking about atavism. That is when a trait or traits that have physically disappeared but the genes remain. Sometimes long abandoned traits re-emerge. This does not produce a new species or a revival of an old species. in humans a common atavism is awhen someone is born with a vestigial tail.