Is this coming to a school near you?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jeez not one reply on this, how ya going mate? It's became a real problem here in Australia. Teaching kids how to cross-dress................. how to be gay, lesbian, transsexual, they do not realize how much they are confusing the youngest generation, and they call the ridiculous program "safe" schools, what a waste of taxpayers money, should never have been allowed, and they should have just stuck to the basics of Maths, Literature and sport..... I am only 20, single and don't have children, but from a parents point of view if i found out this was happening, i would withdraw them from that school.

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
Brisbane, Qld., Australia
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Josho said:
Jeez not one reply on this, how ya going mate? It's became a real problem here in Australia. Teaching kids how to cross-dress................. how to be gay, lesbian, transsexual, they do not realize how much they are confusing the youngest generation, and they call the ridiculous program "safe" schools, what a waste of taxpayers money, should never have been allowed, and they should have just stuck to the basics of Maths, Literature and sport..... I am only 20, single and don't have children, but from a parents point of view if i found out this was happening, i would withdraw them from that school.
Josho,

How am I going? It's tough being an evangelical Christian in such a hostile environment. The gay rights movement has grabbed the media's attention and most of the newspapers I read are supporting the gay agenda. Other media are similar in their support.

That Safe Schools' Program in public schools, that is supposed to be anti-bullying, is really a pro-homosexual promotion of its own ideology. The current Labor Govt in Victoria is promoting this program with enthusiasm. The program has a left-wing agenda. However, the current Opposition in Victoria has agreed to get rid of the Program if elected at the next election.

You'll find excellent critiques by Christian groups such as Family Voice Australia, the Australian Christian Lobby, and the Australian Family Association.

Australia is going down the tube morally and there are too few Christians who are standing up and being counted in the public market place. I am going to a pro-euthanasia meeting at a Brisbane university next week with a presentation by a Canadian advocate of euthanasia. The university's law dept is promoting euthanasia and assisted suicide. Talk about propaganda! And there is not one person on a panel at next week's presentation to present the alternative.

Thanks for your interest and blessings to you.

Aussie from Brissy, Oz

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would withdraw my children as well. Or, I would prep my children to argue back with the teacher. If she has the right to impose her beliefs, so do my children. But we all know full well that the school would side with the teacher and eject God from the equation. Solely because God demands accountability and that wouldn't let people do whatever they want.

Reactions: Sword

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one hardly responds to this post because , why should they? If you say anything that should really be done, then they tell you you need to 'love your enemies'. So, I will play the devils advocate, and say what I don't really believe.

Why don't you just leave your kids in the school and trust God, and turn the other cheek? Love your enemies. I mean, love your neighbor. I mean, walk the second mile. Feed your kids to the government because that makes you spiritual. Who are we to argue against the authority God has set in place?

Those are the responses I always get when I put forth my solution what needs to be done. How do you respond?

Stranger

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
To speak up about the homosexual agenda, is a hate crime in the western world...so to come against their teachings in school is considered a hate crime..solution find a christian to enroll your children..hopefully they haven't been forced into accepting homosexual behaviour.

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Born_Again said:
I would withdraw my children as well. Or, I would prep my children to argue back with the teacher. If she has the right to impose her beliefs, so do my children. But we all know full well that the school would side with the teacher and eject God from the equation. Solely because God demands accountability and that wouldn't let people do whatever they want.
BA,

It is even worse in university for Christians who object to what the professor/teacher is teaching. I had an example of doing that in a doctoral class in a USA university and he swore at me before my peers in language I could not repeat here. He later apologised to me in private, but there was no public apology in front of my peers.

I was so taken back with what he said to me that I did not take it further. I should have gone straight to the Academic Dean's office and made a formal complaint. Most Christians are too timid to do that. I'm not anymore.

Oz

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Stranger said:
No one hardly responds to this post because , why should they? If you say anything that should really be done, then they tell you you need to 'love your enemies'. So, I will play the devils advocate, and say what I don't really believe.

Why don't you just leave your kids in the school and trust God, and turn the other cheek? Love your enemies. I mean, love your neighbor. I mean, walk the second mile. Feed your kids to the government because that makes you spiritual. Who are we to argue against the authority God has set in place?

Those are the responses I always get when I put forth my solution what needs to be done. How do you respond?

Stranger
Stranger,

Ever heard of feeding rib fillet beef (that's Aussie for ribeye) into the mincer? Loving my enemies means I will warn them that rib fillet is special beef that needs to be prepared in a special way to get the best taste out of it. Mincing it with other inferior beef and fat in the mincer is an excellent way of wasting money on inferior meat.

Loving my enemies means I warn them about the harm of the homosexual lifestyle. I get many hits every week for my article on my homepage, The dangers of anal sex and fisting

Warning of deleterious consequences is one of the greatest missions a loving person can give.

Who am I to argue against the government that God set in place? I remind people that this also is what the Bible teaches, 'But Peter and the apostles replied, "We must obey God rather than any human authority' (Acts 5:29 NLT). I want to be a Dietrich Bonhoeffer and speak up against a devilish culture.

I recommend a read of Albert Mohler's We Cannot Be Silent (2015 Nelson Books) for many more ideas that counter your devil's advocate position. I'm attending a university meeting next week where a Canadian professor is pushing the euthanasia agenda - and a one way street with no opposition on the platform. I'm ready for question time. I'm ready to debate any promoter of euthanasia/assisted suicide at that university. I've already done it once when I was a pastor in Canberra and a politician was pushing for the legalisation of euthanasia.

We cannot be silent in times like these.

Oz

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OzSpen said:
Stranger,

Ever heard of feeding rib fillet beef (that's Aussie for ribeye) into the mincer? Loving my enemies means I will warn them that rib fillet is special beef that needs to be prepared in a special way to get the best taste out of it. Mincing it with other inferior beef and fat in the mincer is an excellent way of wasting money on inferior meat.

Loving my enemies means I warn them about the harm of the homosexual lifestyle. I get many hits every week for my article on my homepage, The dangers of anal sex and fisting

Warning of deleterious consequences is one of the greatest missions a loving person can give.

Who am I to argue against the government that God set in place? I remind people that this also is what the Bible teaches, 'But Peter and the apostles replied, "We must obey God rather than any human authority' (Acts 5:29 NLT). I want to be a Dietrich Bonhoeffer and speak up against a devilish culture.

I recommend a read of Albert Mohler's We Cannot Be Silent (2015 Nelson Books) for many more ideas that counter your devil's advocate position. I'm attending a university meeting next week where a Canadian professor is pushing the euthanasia agenda - and a one way street with no opposition on the platform. I'm ready for question time. I'm ready to debate any promoter of euthanasia/assisted suicide at that university. I've already done it once when I was a pastor in Canberra and a politician was pushing for the legalisation of euthanasia.

Oz
I agree, we cannot be silent.

Thanks for the book recommendation. Glad to hear of your involvement and debate with teachers and politicians.

Stranger

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
OzSpen said:
Stranger,

Oz
A friend of mine was so proud of her daughter's graduation with honors and her acceptance into a special program for honor students with 4.0 and above GPA's to fly to Washington DC for a week to see the capital and get an idea of what's going on in our government. When she came back she was completely brainwashed into how wonderful euthanasia is going to solve our problems. This was what she learned while sitting in on some classes at some of the universities there. This is where it starts. This is where it started in Nazi Germany too.

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the last days it will be like the days before Noah, and also like Sodom and Gomorrah, why are we surprised, the Law makers today are going to continue to pas laws that protect these kind of lifestyles, in 1969 a friend and I worked at small restaurant and bar, a gay man approached my friend from behind and tried to kiss him. Big mistake, my friend hit him with a left upper-cut severing his tongue off. and putting him in a coma, when the man came to he could not remember what had happened, if he had my friend would have gone to prison. the gay man was a registered Gay, and that protected him from being responsible for his lewd actions. so what do you expect, they are already passing Laws to keep ministers from speaking out against what the Scriptures say about Homosexuals. It is only going to get worse! Progressive Liberalism will destroy this country, and I am not speaking about peoples political party choice. Yes the department of Re Education is completely responsible.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well pushing for the legalization of euthanasia in today's western society is most likely a insurance benefits as in benefitting insurance, or health care cost. at least from a US citizen's point of view. I mean what's justifiable assisted suicide but a terminally painful illness, correct? so from that position they can promote empathy for the terminally ill. Hollywood would be glad to be seen as a point for a cause of what is right for the victim of a illness, and the media will chime right on in, interviewing some jerk that wouldn't have mercy on his own mother so as to demonize those who would be against it, get a few wacko so called Christians in there too that wouldn't know right from wrong if you painted "right" on their right hand, and lots of warm and fuzzy on the kindness of assisted suicide. it would save billions in the end after the initial investment, as the ceo/investor class laugh all the way to the bank.

if a cow can't give milk for profit, then one must slaughter the cow in the most profitable way.