Is this man a prophet?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The person and the music presented in this post is not for everyone. I do not endorse this kind of music, but there is a lot of truth in what he says. I heard him called a modern day prophet, because of how hard he hits and how hard his words are... What do you think? I will present two of his songs, one is older the second is his latest song.... and yes he is getting millions of views on his videos, the first having over 14 million views. Warning, There may be some foul language.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The person and the music presented in this post is not for everyone. I do not endorse this kind of music, but there is a lot of truth in what he says. I heard him called a modern day prophet, because of how hard he hits and how hard his words are... What do you think? I will present two of his songs, one is older the second is his latest song.... and yes he is getting millions of views on his videos, the first having over 14 million views. Warning, There may be some foul language.

I'm not really into music with political messages. But I can say this, a prophet can bring predictions from God and share them with the condemned. They usually predict destruction from God that God can deter if the people repent. At least that is the prophetic stories I can remember from the bible.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not really into music with political messages. But I can say this, a prophet can bring predictions from God and share them with the condemned. They usually predict destruction from God that God can deter if the people repent. At least that is the prophetic stories I can remember from the bible.
The truth is, the world will reach a point whereby there will no longer be anyone of the unsaved repenting towards God.
We are on the verge of entering into the prophesy of the four bound angels in the river Euphrates. Revelation 9:13-21.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The truth is, the world will reach a point whereby there will no longer be anyone of the unsaved repenting towards God.
We are on the verge of entering into the prophesy of the four bound angels in the river Euphrates. Revelation 9:13-21.
I can see that already. The movement to deny the true God. But I don't really know how it is going to play out.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Rap music makes my skin crawl and my brain shut down...so, i didnt listen to more than about 8 seconds, but, he seems to be describing the Media leading the world-sheep into the abyss.

The NT describes Satan as the "prince of the power of the air".
This can be paraphrased as the prince of the power of the airwaves, or "media'.

How much power does the media have over the minds of humanity?

Well, they tell you what candidates to vote for. They tells you what you will feel like eating once they show you the commercial of the food.
Everything you own, you probably saw it in an advertisement or commercial.
They tell you what they want you to do, feel, think, and fear and the world obeys.

So, yeah, the bible got it right again.
That's 100% so far, and forever.

Reactions: marks

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rap music makes my skin crawl and my brain shut down...so, i didnt listen to more than about 8 seconds, but, he seems to be describing the Media leading the world-sheep into the abyss.

What you did not see in the eight seconds you watched is that he is exposing the rap community to how Satan operates and the manipulation of the media. I could care less for rap music myself, but millions upon billions of people listen to this.... One of the comments i read said he is a prophet. To that group of people, he may be one?

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good question seems there are other styles of music people sing of similar things kind of, dark Messiah thing in this song I don't know though destruction just or not isn't pretty

Reactions: Blue Dragonfly's

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont see him as a prophet but he's just calling it out in the open like it is.

After a time ppl tune out thus saith the word.
I say if they hear the word, I'm ok with it. He doesnt use the word in his videos. Its against what happening, maybe even revolutionary!

Now Disturbed is like hard metal but they do bring forward scripture in their songs. Thanks @BeyondET .

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue Dragonfly's

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The guy is so right on, prophet though? Couldn't say as what he is saying has been true for a long time...way longer than most realize.

Reactions: marks and L.A.M.B.

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Brilliant.Prophet? I don't hear prophecy in his rap. But he is very astute.
He's also an ex- prowrestler.

Situational Design. Never heard of it but what an interesting search result.
DuckDuckGo doesn't track you.
situational design at DuckDuckGo

I have Disturbed CD's from back in the day.

Last edited:

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sound of silence was a good rendition of the original, doubt anyone would dare play this in church lol.

I have played it here in the forums. This was my first heard song by them and I'm from the Simon & Garfunkle era. I like their version better. Its like its apocalyptic.

Reactions: BeyondET

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I don't think he's a prophet. "Fake Woke" sure gets the point across! Lot's of foul language, though, for that reason I don't recommend him to others.

Much love!

Reactions: David H.