• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Misty Williams

Apr 8, 2022
Mobile
thefathershouseboc.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This week's message was a problem from the word Go lol. Won't get into all that but better late than never! The enemy must really want to keep this message from getting out, but greater is He that is in me and praise God, it's out!

I Wanna Know Christian Podcast
YouTube / Spotify / Wherever you listen to podcasts

This week, we talk about the prophetic markers of the end time, the one world government, mark of the beast, war, famine, pestilence, and more. Please share your own thoughts! This message board is my favorite and is pretty lively so I'm REALLY looking forward to hearing from all of you. I'll respond with more details on my point of view tomorrow. It's just been one of those days! God bless.

Misty Williams

Apr 8, 2022
Mobile
thefathershouseboc.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There was an interesting discussion I saw on another board about questioning if 2000 years have passed (the church age). In my research, if we estimate the death of Christ as 30AD, 2000 years on the Hebrew calendar would have already passed (their average days/year is 350, while the Gregorian is 365). Obviously no one knows the day or the hour Jesus is coming, but if you have anything to add to that (or any other topic on the end times such as mark of the beast, one world government, bible prophecy, etc. please share!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There was an interesting discussion I saw on another board about questioning if 2000 years have passed (the church age). In my research, if we estimate the death of Christ as 30AD, 2000 years on the Hebrew calendar would have already passed (their average days/year is 350, while the Gregorian is 365). Obviously no one knows the day or the hour Jesus is coming, but if you have anything to add to that (or any other topic on the end times such as mark of the beast, one world government, bible prophecy, etc. please share!

It should be noted that the Israelites were required to once a year go up to the temple/sanctuary of God and offer up a "Sin Sacrifice" for their transgressions.

Now since the Jewish calendar consisted of 30 day months with either 12 or 13 months for each year depending on when the Bailey was ready to harvest and the new moon could be observed around that time, so that the Jewish calendar year consisted of 360 days or 390 days when a thirteenth month was added to compensate for the consistent Solar years and seasons. The Gregorian calendar, on the other hand, every four years adds an additional day to the duration of February to correct the duration of this calendar to match the solar years as well.

In both cases the moving average duration of a year over a very long period of time, trends towards a year with around 365.25 days per year.

Now, the assumption that you have made in the quoted past, is that 2,000 years based on the Hebrew calendar is also wrong if you assume that the average Hebrew year only consisted of 360 days and needs to be corrected to account for actual solar years to 1,971.25 years, and if we add the year 29 AD which we believe/generally accept as the year in which Christ was crucified then the beginning of the last age should have been in the years 2,000 AD. However, it was not so. A day of the Lord is not 1,000 years, as we probably wrongly assume as the understanding of the word, thousand, to my way of understanding, is actually a corruption of "those hands" when run together quickly, orally, and is the largest number that can be counted on those hands.

From my research, the length of a "Day of the Lord" and an "age" has the same duration and that this can be proved from the scriptures and all from the Old Testament with the New Testament confirming this point of view. It is my view that the end of this present age will occur in around 20 or so years time from now and that the judgement of the wicked heavenly hosts in heaven and the kings of the earth on the earth will occur at that time as foretold by Isaiah in 24:21-22 and confirmed in the Book of Revelation.

But this is probably to far out of left field for you to be able to comprehend.

Yes, we are seeing some of the End Time prophecies being fulfilled, but our ability to be able to see their fulfilments depends on our ability to rightly understand and interpret the signs and confirmations that are contained in the scriptures. A confirmation that the end of this present age will be in around 20 or so years from now was given by Christ in three of the Gospels in varying forms and is best set out in Matt. 24:32.

There is much for us to learn from the scriptures that will help us to understand what is presently happening around us.

Shalom

Reactions: Ancient

Ancient

Aug 6, 2021
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Can I say, it doesn't really matter if or if not the end of days is near. What does matter is if you are redeemed or not by the blood of the Lamb Yeshua. If you are redeemed well it does not really matter you should have peace (shalom) either way. Now for the one who is not redeemed well that is a different story. For if the end is near well their time is running out. The believers however need to hold onto Yah with both hands and never let go no matter what comes. Yeshua gave a quite revealing warning to those who thought they were OK, this is also written in the letter of Titus.

NKJ Matthew 7:23 "And then I will declare to them,`I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'

NKJ Matthew 23:28 "Even so you also outwardly appear righteous to men, but inside you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness.

NKJ Titus 1:16 They profess to know God, but in works they deny Him, being abominable, disobedient, and disqualified for every good work.

A big hint is lawlessness is directly connected with being abominable, disobedient, and disqualified.

My suggestion is that one get's an understanding of what lawlessness, abominable, disobedient and disqualified means Biblically and not from the doctrine of men and demons.

PM me if you would like more help on this.

Shalom