Is Trump Planning Something?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Knowing him it's probably to annoy the democrats by showing how many supporters he still has.

Lol you mean the demorats or demonrats? I can't remember where I saw that on here before but now I'm borrowing that phrase LOL!! Now mind you a lot of democrats are really nice people, but a majority of them deserve to be saddled with those nicknames so I thank whoever came up with that. If you are the member that did and are reading this right now you deserve a medal of honor or something. :D

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dearest AR,

As I understand where we are:

1. Trump has stepped back from his Executive Branch Authority because our government is so corrupt that ONLY THE MILITARY can bring us back to our Constitutional Order.
2. The Military is working behind the scenes to investigate potential crimes against our Nation, -- including Treason, Crimes against Humanity, Political Assassinations, and Graft and Corruption. Those found accused of such crimes shall face Trial before a Military Tribunal and if found guilty will be either face Imprisonment or Capital Punishment -- by their choice, being Hung until Dead or Execution by Firing Squad, with the apparent "default" being Hung until Dead.
3. After the Military has dealt with these Traitors and Criminals, they will turn the Government back over to the Rightful Winner of the Nov. 2020 Election, -- President Donald J. Trump.
4. Because Pence will apparently be found GUILTY of Treason, President Trump will apparently Nominate Gen. Michael Flynn to assume that vacated post according to the provisions of the 25th Amendment.
5. Because Rev. 11 must be fulfilled in a timely fashion, the Confirmation of Flynn (presumed) to the Vice President position may not transpire before both President Trump and his Vice President (Candidate/Confirmed) will be murdered in the streets.
6. Then satan will have free reign until his United Nations brings to the world into Global Thermonuclear War.
7. Finally, Jesus will Return with HIS Host.​

Of course while we're in the throws of Military Control, President Trump will continue to interact with the Military Authorities and also with the American Public! :)

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I think that the first time I heard demonrats was from a guy named, "Mark Taylor."
Between 2 and four days before the election, the Lord quite clearly spoke to me and said, "The election has been decided in heaven in Trump's favor."
Your kingdom come...
I think Trump made a lot of American Christians angry by telling them the truth about themselves.
upload_2021-4-29_13-34-50.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dearest AR,

... and if I might add some context from the Military Justice Perspective:

After WWII, the "Tokyo Rose" propagandist, (real name was Iva Toguri, an American-born Japanese woman), was convicted of Treason and served 6 years of a 10 year prison sentence, being subsequently Pardoned in 1977.
So when we see this "Jen Psaki" spin lies to the American Citizens, -- keep in mind that she WILL be found Guilty of Treason.

Bobby Jo

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Dearest AR,

... and if I might add some context from the Military Justice Perspective:

After WWII, the "Tokyo Rose" propagandist, (real name was Iva Toguri, an American-born Japanese woman), was convicted of Treason and served 6 years of a 10 year prison sentence, being subsequently Pardoned in 1977.
So when we see this "Jen Psaki" spin lies to the American Citizens, -- keep in mind that she WILL be found Guilty of Treason.

Bobby Jo

You must be one of them thar American patriots! Lol
Even though I'm Canadian...so am I! :)

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Donald J. Trump 45th President
Mr.Trump's website is up. :)

I think he is well aware of his age and state of health. Maybe, being the next election, praying it is not corrupted as the 2020 one was, is three years away, he may be also preplanning for them possibility of candidate Donald Trump Jr's run for office. :)

Wasn't there reporting at one point wherein new uncensored social media sites were coming online? And also invited President Trump to join. I'm sure that was news at some point last year or so.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think he is well aware of his age and state of health. Maybe, being the next election, praying it is not corrupted as the 2020 one was, is three years away, he may be also preplanning for them possibility of candidate Donald Trump Jr's run for office. :)
Dear AG,

If what I understand from Prophetic Scripture and Modern Prophets is true, then we should expect Trump to be PROPERLY PLACED BACK IN THE WHITEHOUSE before August, -- and if throwing darts, I'd aim at no later than July, with a potential June.

And it seem to me that if our nation's ELECTION FRAUD Political, Military, Corporate, and Mass Media Traitors and Criminals weren't SO NUMEROUS, (in the THOUSANDS), this affair would most certainly be over more quickly.

Of course, the MILITARY's EFFORT will be strictly focused on the Violators of Trump's Executive Order, EO 13848, and the trials last days instead of weeks, apparently without the delay of an "appeal" process, where the Verdict is QUICKLY imposed -- innocent/prison/death.

So while the "2022/2024" Misinformation/Disinformation is bantered, it seems the REALITY will be QUITE DIFFERENT.

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo :)

Reactions: Amazed@grace

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear AG,

If what I understand from Prophetic Scripture and Modern Prophets is true, then we should expect Trump to be PROPERLY PLACED BACK IN THE WHITEHOUSE before August, -- and if throwing darts, I'd aim at no later than July, with a potential June.

And it seem to me that if our nation's ELECTION FRAUD Political, Military, Corporate, and Mass Media Traitors and Criminals weren't SO NUMEROUS, (in the THOUSANDS), this affair would most certainly be over more quickly.

Of course, the MILITARY's EFFORT will be strictly focused on the Violators of Trump's Executive Order, EO 13848, and the trials last days instead of weeks, apparently without the delay of an "appeal" process, where the Verdict is QUICKLY imposed -- innocent/prison/death.

So while the "2022/2024" Misinformation/Disinformation is bantered, it seems the REALITY will be QUITE DIFFERENT.

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo :)

How would Donald Trump resume office legally were what you say there to come true?

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How would Donald Trump resume office legally were what you say there to come true?
Dear AG,

1. Trump has stepped back from his Executive Branch Authority because our government is so corrupt that ONLY THE MILITARY can bring us back to our Constitutional Order.
2. The Military is working behind the scenes to investigate potential crimes against our Nation, -- including Treason, Crimes against Humanity, Political Assassinations, and Graft and Corruption. Those found accused of such crimes shall face Trial before a Military Tribunal and if found guilty will be either face Imprisonment or Capital Punishment -- by their choice, being Hung until Dead or Execution by Firing Squad, with the apparent "default" being Hung until Dead.
3. After the Military has dealt with these Traitors and Criminals, they will turn the Government back over to the Rightful Winner of the Nov. 2020 Election, -- President Donald J. Trump.

Now I didn't expound on what I thought was OBVIOUS, -- that Biden's "election" was FRAUDULENT. He most likely didn't win a SINGLE STATE, a SINGLE COUNTY, or a SINGLE CITY, -- with the possible exceptions of D.C. and a few other cities where the populous majority is on Government Assistance, and thereby OBLIGATED to cast their vote for the Dem. candidate.

Of course i don't expect these States, Counties, & Cities (typical of CA.), to audit their election results because it's too great a feat to CORRECTLY REWARD the REPUBLICAN Congressman/Senator VICTOR, when the focus is on the PRESIDENTIAL VICTOR by auditing a few select States. So we'll never have the precise numbers to PROVE the premise, but the evidence will suggest that FACT. For example, if ANY ELECTION had a Vote Tally with a decimal, (Voting Machine algorithm), -- that was a STOLEN ELECTION.

Anomalies in Vote Counts and Their Effects on Election 2020
Anomalies in Vote Counts and Their Effects on Election 2020
A Quantitative Analysis of Decisive Vote Updates in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Georgia on and after Election Night
Vote Integrity
Nov 24, 2020

[9] The skeptical reader will likely have immediately noticed that 143,379 - 25,163 = 118,216, not 118,215. This is an artifact introduced by the imprecision of how NYT’s data set presents these updates, i.e. as vote proportions truncated after 3 decimal places. The implications of this and various ways of minimizing error introduced by it are discussed in the Data-Gathering and Processing appendix to this report.

... and TONS more, -- including;

With Very Best Regards, :)
Bobby Jo

Last edited: