Is Violence Coming To Christians In America?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Copied and posted from something I posted at another forum six weeks ago:

Greetings in Christ! And blessings to everyone who reads this thread.

In the last month or so I have come across three separate dreams that all point in the same direction: Violence may be coming to Christians in the United States in the foreseeable future. These three dreams I will post in succession in this thread. I am not necessarily seeking responses so much as simply posting it as a type of prophetic warning for those who might be effected. This will be something the church in the West is not accustomed to, so the more those who will be involved are warned in advance, the more they can be prepared to deal with it without losing faith or hope in Christ in the midst.

Should anyone have any questions, they can post me here or privately.

Dream #1:

"I woke up this morning to this very vivid dream - as if I was right there. It was dreary (either dawn or dusk in a snowy/freezing rain/wet and potentially icy roads scene). I can't remember seeing anything so clearly in person and I don't watch scary movies for thrills and didn't have a late night snack that might make me have a dream like this. I am asking you for any insights God may give you. The young man appeared in color, though I really only noticed his head and the amputated left arm with freshly exposed flesh in color.

DREAM: I am driving down the road. I forget where I was going - maybe home - but it certainly felt like it was something that was a regular routine. An alert came on my phone about BLOOD in the area. I had never seen a warning like that before on my phone. Then, a map popped up and the "blood" was on the entry ramp to the highway that I was about to get on. I pulled over and got out of the car. Others had pulled over, too, and some were ahead of me on the scene trying to help. Yet, I yelled "I'm calling 911." three times as I was dialing. Then this young man came to me (all of the sudden and out of seemingly out of nowhere) with his left arm completely chopped off about a few inches below the shoulder.and said in an eerily calm voice: "You need to take me to the hospital now." It didn't even appear that he was dripping blood (like it would need a torniquet), it was just open flesh. I didn't even notice a bone just open flesh. So, I yelled down the road I had been on "Does anyone know how to put a torniquet on?" three times I yelled the same thing with no reply. Then, I was going to be taking him and wondering how I was going to get a policeman's attention on the way since I was in an insufficient vehicle to drive as fast as I felt I needed to in order to get the young man to the hospital. The reason I felt that was it had recently snowed and the roads were wet and potentially icey and I was driving our rear-wheel drive car (which is not very safe to drive fast in icey conditions).

I woke up to that dream at shortly after 5 AM this morning.

Thoughts?"

My interpretation:

"Greetings...

I believe your dream is a serious one, and a warning that violence may be coming to Christians in America in the foreseeable future. The symbolism breaks down piece by piece as follows:

- Dreary, potentially icy roads/ unsafe traveling conditions = The road some Christians and Christians ministries in the US will be traveling in the future will be a violent one, “unsafe” for the flesh.
- You feel you are “driving home” = Sufferings are the path Christians have traditionally taken to get “home,” i.e. to Heaven, and it will be so again here.
- “It felt like a regular routine” = This suggests the regular routine of the modern church is going to be broken. The modern church has had it easy (at least in the West) until relatively recently, making the violent attacks that will be coming seem like something “new.” But the fact is, persecution and affliction have always been a part of life for believers since New Testament times. As Paul once told Timothy, “all who live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution.” (2 Timothy 3:12)
- Phone = Messages coming through a phone usually represent receiving prophetic warnings from God, and this is the case here as well. This entire dream is essentially a message to you that violent attacks are going to be coming to believers. You “received” this message on your “phone” when you received this dream.
- “Blood in the Area” = “in the area” here is taken to mean the US, though it may also refer to attacks in your area specifically. But keep in mind, the early stages of this dream’s fulfillment might start happening soon, but the greater likelihood is that this will take place in coming years and decades, not weeks or months.
- Highway = An expression for taking the “highway” to Heaven, which involves “suffering unto blood” (Hebrews 12:4). The “ramp” leading to this highway is afflictions, as indicated by the blood in that area specifically.
- Cars “pull over” and try to help = Cars refer to ministries in dreams, and that they will “pull over” (i.e. from their normal ministry functions) means that they will be redirecting their efforts towards helping the afflicted once this phenomenon starts becoming more common.
- No answer from 911 = These attacks will no longer be stopped by human authority. This is rather frightening, but it is what appears to be represented here. But again, understand that this will be ordained of God, since believers are ultimately appointed to it (1 Thessalonians 3:3).
- A man says, “You need to take me to the hospital now” in eerily calm voice = Suggests he will be resigned to it. This may be due to a certain feeling of helplessness among believers in coming years. It appears they will feel there is no way to stop it, which again would make sense if the authorities are turning more of a blind eye. The “hospital” here would be deliverance from such conditions.
- Man appears suddenly, with his arm chopped off = Islamic terrorism... While the attacks will probably come from a variety of sources, Islam may in all likelihood become the dominant one eventually. Islam is a religion of the sword, and an arm being "chopped off" is indicative of a sword wound. But now please don’t misunderstand. This should not be taken as literally describing the types of weapons that will use; only the source behind where these attacks will in all likelihood be coming from: Islamic terrorist cells operating within the US. This may seem like a reach on such a scanty symbolic reference, but I know of other prophecies that suggest Islam is going to bring terrorism to US shores eventually. And again, what makes terrorism so frightening is that it comes “out of nowhere.”
- Arm not dripping blood = Tricky, but after prayer I sensed this points to how the man’s blood had already fallen “in the area,” i.e. into the ground. Scripture says that the martyrdom of the saints often results in their blood “calling out from the ground,” meaning that the area itself will call out to God for judgment against the oppressors. This would make it yet another suggestion that those who appeal to the authorities and get little help from them, and have no choice but to turn to God for deliverance.
- No reply to “Does anyone know how to put on a tourniquet?” = Tourniquets prevent blood flow, with the suggestion here that the church will be helpless to prevent blood loss from occurring. It will have already occurred, and trying to stop the coming persecution will be futile.
- Not able to get to a hospital fast = This means that this coming time of persecution and affliction is going to last for a good while, before anything resembling “healing” comes.

... Let me know if you have any thoughts on this interpretation.

The other two dreams I received were from members here at ....; one posted publicly, and the other sent to me in private. The one in private suggests one of the reasons why authorities may increasingly fail to come to the aid of persecuted Christians in this country is that the next two Presidential terms following Trump's stay in office may usher in wicked people who secretly serve the kingdom of darkness (just as Hillary Clinton does). This, combined with an increased social climate of hatred towards Christians in general will be what eventually leads to an entirely different spiritual climate in this country in coming years.

I will post the other two dreams at a later time.*

In Christ,
Hidden

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Copied and pasted from a few days later:

Ok, I just finished writing this up, so here is the explanation of the third dream. A member here at... sent me this about a month or so ago. This came entirely unsolicited. We were not even talking about anything related to politics at the time, as I am not politically but rather spiritually-oriented:

“I had noticed that you mention visions, so I want to mention that I at times had visions, from 1966, not frequently, but perhaps like building blocks, simple lessons in symbols. Almost none at all for perhaps 8 or 10 years, then here is one from Nov 9, 2016. The night before, I decided to go on to bed and see results of Presidential election the next day. Next morning I hopped out of bed, then suddenly realized that I had seen a vision, beside the nightstand in the night. It was two black dogs, eyes not showing, teeth not showing, and they were on silver chains which were being held like two leashes but I saw no hands. Then came forward 4 black clouds. So I went on out and learned that Trump had won. It took me a few hours I think and I thought, that is Hilary and Kaine! I cannot venture into the black clouds, representation unknown, and have no insight yet that I recall. I am certain some event, important, is about to occur.”

The Spirit fully confirmed her interpretation about the two dogs being Hillary and Kaine to be correct. That they were showing no teeth represented how, due to not being elected, they would not be able to do violence in office. They would have "no teeth" to do so.

I have encountered the imagery of a “black dog” before in dreams. It represents the Egyptian gods Anubis and Set. Set is the one always depicted as black, and he is Egyptian mythology’s equivalent to Satan. Set was especially known as a god of “storms, disorder and violence.” (wiki). Another dream where this demon appeared was from a woman who had been married to a very violent and abusive man, and eventually divorced him and remarried. Yet after 10 years of being happily married to the new man, in the last few months her husband, who had never shown signs of being violent before, was suddenly turning into the same violent person her first husband was. At around this same time she started having visions appear to her of a half-man, half dog, all black, who would appear standing behind her husband.

That these two black dogs had “no eyes showing” means they did not foresee losing the 2016 election.

The symbolism of their being on leashes yet with no hands visible is obvious. Satan is a spirit, and thus they were submitted to the “lead” of his unseen hand. This appears to be confirmed by the revelations that were coming forth in the Podesta emails, leading up to the election. Both Clinton and Podesta had, as a member of their inner circle, a Satanist by the name of Marina Abramovic whom Podesta stated he was looked forward to attending an upcoming gathering with, and wanted to know if Clinton planned on being there. Abramovic appears to be the heir-apparent of a system of Magick and Satanism known as Thelema, originally founded by Aleister Crowley. Basically, the belief is that if you summon a “god” (i.e. read here "a demon") during a Satanic ritual to enter your body, any fluids emitting from your body during that time are considering as divine emanations, which if consumed grant the participants greater Satanic power. Abramovic’s practice of “spirit cooking” is thus a direct adaptation of Crowleyan teachings (the mess she expresses her “art” with by painting walls with it is therefore a concoction of various bodily fluids, including semen and blood).

I'm assuming this is common knowledge, but for anyone unfamiliar with all this, look up “Abramovic: Spirit Cooking” or “Abramovic: Goat’s Head.” It won’t take long to get the picture. There is every reason to believe Hillary Clinton is and has long been a closet Satanist, a claim likewise made decades ago by victims of the MK-Ultra governmental mind-control program, among them Cathy O’Brien, who has come out publicly about Hillary, Bill, the Bushes, and a number of other powerful politicians in the United States.

So what do the four clouds represent? This is the predictive element of the dream, and with frightening implications. When I first read the words “Then came forward 4 black clouds,” my mind immediately went to, “two sets of candidates, who will be coming after Hillary and Kaine, and likewise serve the darkness” and my initial senses are usually correct. But I didn’t know if she meant that they appeared all together, or one after another, or in two sets of two. I initially opted to just go with the later, but then got wise enough to ask her. She replied, “It was two dark cloud shapes, then followed by two more.” This makes this final detail vitally important, and it is confirmed by the two dogs. Two dogs, followed by two sets of clouds each means that two sets of candidates (Presidential and Vice-Presidential, just as with Hillary and Kaine) will be coming after them. If true, it means the next two Presidential terms in this country will be led by wicked people, no matter what they may appear to be on the surface.

One more interesting thing in this context: In the months leading up to the election, I was keeping a close watch on some of the prophesies going forth about how Trump had been chosen by God to become the next President of the United States. Sadhu Selveraj was one of those prophesying this in August, four months before the election (I was watching it on Youtube during the time), and among the things he prophesied were the words, “He will be used to clean and purify the nation. As hard as he is, he has been prepared for this. As Cyrus was used to discipline and then to restore Israel, likewise Trump will be used in the US. He will be used to curb violence. He will be God’s mouth and hand for this nation.”

I realize not all accept Selveraj as a prophet, and I understand that, but the following highlighted words speak volumes about what the agenda of the enemy is and has been the entire time. It is specifically what got postponed by Trump’s election: VIOLENCE in the United States. It is why the enemy hates Trump so. The trend leading up to the election was increasing terrorism, especially Islamic terrorism, not just worldwide but suddenly in the US as well. One major incident happened in 2015, and then two in 2016. But what has happened since then? One can only speculate about what might have happened had Hillary had been elected, but I recall a big concern at that time was the alarming number of Muslim refugees who were being admitted into this country, without proper screening. What has become of all that since then? One major incident happened last year, but the entire climate feels different in this country at the moment, as if Trump had indeed curbed the spirit of violence at the very least, up until now anyway. The terrorists may recognize that from the top on down the spirit that rules over this country at present will not tolerate evil. There may also be a divine protection in place over this nation because of who we decided to elect. But what happens when the leadership changes back again, to one of “tolerance” for all things Islam and intolerance for Christianity?

One last disturbing note that seems to confirm the message I present here: Selveraj also prophesied about 6-8 months ago that we are currently in a time of God’s grace, a four year “grace period” if you will, and that if our country and especially the church in the US does not “get its act together,” this grace period will end and judgment is going to begin. I find that especially foreboding in light of what the dreams seem to be saying now.

I will go find the video and write out a transcript of his exact words whenever I can.

Last edited:

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The apostle Paul said, “Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable — if anything is excellent or praiseworthy — think about such things and the God of peace will be with you” (Philippians 4:8).

I think the Bible also says: "That which I feared, has come upon me." (Job 3:25)

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This dream was posted publicly by our sister Heart2Soul around this same time, and I recognized almost instantly what it was about. I spoke to her in private, and it is a dream she had many years ago but never got an interpretation for, and has just recently experienced it being brought back to her remembrance. That means the time of its fulfillment is in all likelihood now closer at hand.

As posted on 4/23/2018 at 11:39 AM:
"I was just remembering a dream I had a few years back and I never shared it with anyone but I have remembered it now and then....I would love an interpretation if anyone here has that gift.

I was walking up a city sidewalk with Jesus by my side....we were engaged in conversation but I couldn't hear what was being said...there were the usual city streets, city businesses and buildings as what you would see today....the sidewalk we were walking on had a fairly steep incline...there was no traffic on the streets, nor were there any people, the time of day seemed to be around dusk because the sun was going down in the west....as we were walking and talking 3 GOLDEN crosses appeared in the sky...(like the 3 crosses of the crucifixion)....but brilliance of them was so beautiful and bright and I could see golden rays coming out of the middle one which was the largest one and those rays penetrated the other 2 on each side and they began to radiate and shine like the middle one but there were no rays just brilliant gold with....I turned to ask Jesus about them and He wasn't beside me anymore...then I woke up.... I have always wondered what we were talking about....why no one was around...why the crosses appeared and why He left..."

My interpretation:
Your dream is about walking with Jesus “side by side” during times of persecution. It begins with you walking “up” a sidewalk with Him, which you describe later in the dream as being a “fairly steep incline.” This communicates that walking with Him is an “uphill climb,” meaning one should expect it to be “marked by difficulty, or strong resistance.” ( uphill, see #3).

- That you “couldn’t hear what was being said” means even you yourself were not ready to hear this strong message quite yet, though He was walking with you and wanting to communicate it to you.
- The "city streets, businesses, and buildings," yet with “no traffic nor people anywhere” represents how few are walking with Him in persecution, despite the fact that many should be in your part of the world.
- The time of day is dusk, when the sun is going down = This is Very important. It means darkness is coming, and with it persecution will ensue.
- The three Golden Crosses again symbolize joining with Christ in His crucifixion, and the golden rays represent the glory of God that results from doing so (Philippians 2:3-10). When we join with Christ in His crucifixion, we do not take any glory upon ourselves, we merely share with Him in His. This is why the rays of the largest cross (i.e. Christ’s) penetrate the other two. Paul once taught that our light afflictions work for us a far more exceeding weight of glory (2 Corinthians 4:17), yet in another place he said he was bearing in his body the marks of Jesus Christ (Galatians 6:17), and therefore merely filling up His afflictions (Colossians 1:24), thereby giving all the glory to Christ rather than himself.

This is the basic meaning of your dream. Please feel free to ask questions, and God bless.

Most significant here is the fact that the sun is going down, meaning darkness is coming. And if this dream was given years ago, that means the darkness is even closer now to falling than it was then. It would also tie into the imagery of the dream about the black dogs, in that servants of darkness may now be coming. But is it a call to fear? No, it is not. It is actually a call to walk with the Lord Jesus Christ in enduring sufferings with Him, not just placing faith in Him. As Jesus Himself promised:

"Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you." (Matthew 5:10-12).

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Northern British Columbia, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You know there are spirits behind the hatred for president Trump, it couldn't be more obvious with how irrational the hatred is. That hatred can easily be directed towards Christians.

It's not just against Donald Trump.
There's a world wide battle going on between good and evil.
Satan knows the bible, he knows his end is near.
He's wanting to take as many people with him to the pit as possible.
Actually satan knows the bible better than a lot of Christians.
He's deceiving many in the church.
He already has the ones outside the church.
So, yes, you can expect more attacks against Christianity.
I see it already on this forum. (And we could consider this forum part of the church.)

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It is written that because the King of the North during this present time, i.e. the President of the USA at the time, attempted to heal the land of Babylon instead of destroying it, that America would be over run by people who will increase the oppression of the American people as a whole. Jer 50-51 if you want to find where this is told to us.

As a point of interest, the other 19 countries that joined the USA in this enterprise will/already are suffering this same fate.

Shalom

Reactions: Philip James

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is written that because the King of the North during this present time, i.e. the President of the USA at the time, attempted to heal the land of Babylon instead of destroying it, that America would be over run by people who will increase the oppression of the American people as a whole. Jer 50-51 if you want to find where this is told to us.

As a point of interest, the other 19 countries that joined the USA in this enterprise will/already are suffering this same fate.

Shalom

Greetings, Jay Ross.
I don't hold people to interpreting prophecy in my way only. All need to be free to interpret as they please. That having been said, I personally believe nearly all Biblical prophecy relates more specifically to Israel than to a country like the US, though I do hold that some of Revelation relates directly to Rome.

Blessings, and thanks for the post.

Reactions: Triumph1300

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Greetings, Jay Ross.
I don't hold people to interpreting prophecy in my way only. All need to be free to interpret as they please. That having been said, I personally believe nearly all Biblical prophecy relates more specifically to Israel than to a country like the US, though I do hold that some of Revelation relates directly to Rome.

Blessings, and thanks for the post.

That is alright, but Rome plays no real part in the present unfolding of the end times at this point in time. Countries under the dominion of the Third Beast do though, and since they do not portray the same characteristics as the third beast Rome is presently not part of the present End Times story.

Also in the mix are the people influenced by the dominion of the fourth beast and the Little Horn as well, but their violence is see by them as a religious statement of the power of the "god" that they zealously worship.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not just against Donald Trump.
There's a world wide battle going on between good and evil.
Satan knows the bible, he knows his end is near.
He's wanting to take as many people with him to the pit as possible.
Actually satan knows the bible better than a lot of Christians.
He's deceiving many in the church.
He already has the ones outside the church.
So, yes, you can expect more attacks against Christianity.
I see it already on this forum. (And we could consider this forum part of the church.)

Posted sometime around April 20th, 2018
Blowing of the Rams Horn? The call for Spiritual Warfare against the worst spiritual battle of all times....

I shared not long ago that I was sitting in my living room and all of a sudden I heard these booms in the sky.....I sent out messages did anyone hear that? Then I search the internet and they have been heard all over the world along with the sound of a horn blowing......

This morning I was in prayer and my spirit became heavily grieved....I could only pray in tongues and as I prayed the grief became stronger and I cried uncontrollably....when this lifted I sat and listened to what the Lord had to say.....

He said lift your praises unto me so that the host of heaven may hear and reply and respond to your cry....Praise me in knowing that I am the El Shaddai, Adonai, the Lord of your salvation....I have sent forth the battle cry....as it increases it indicates I am even nearer, I will keep you under my wings, you will dwell in my shadow and my angels will be before you engaging in the battle set before the nations of the world.....Lift your praises unto me for the battle has begun and the victory is mine.....Lift your praises unto me that the host of heaven may hear and know that you stood in faith trusting in my Word.....I have commanded the angels to blow the horn and send out the battle cry....Rise up my Mighty Warriors and go out to the world declaring the Kingdom of the Lord is hear!

Take time to listen to this.....or do your own search....

mysterious booms and trumpet sounds all over the - Bing video

And since then while in prayer the Lord spoke to me and said we will begin to see the appearance of angels on an increasing basis....nearly daily...
Yes we are in a spiritual battle like never before but we are already victorious over the enemy, Amen!

B

brakelite

Matthew 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumors of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake.

So, in verse 6 above we have a growing escalation in the troubles. At first, rumors, then in verse 7, actual war. Nations against nations…kingdom against kingdom. On top of that is added famine, pestilence, and other natural disasters. For the true follower of Jesus, these are the beginning of sorrows. These things have indeed begun, and for those of us who have compassion and love for our fellow man, these times are indeed a sorrowful time. In particular, we witness terrorism in many places, and we are horrified by the acts of atrocity being perpetrated against so many innocent people, by a variety of groups, and in so many different ways, in so many diverse places...in our schools, streets, and our homes.
But notice verse 9, things are going to change. Where the nations were at each others throats…where there were factions and sects and revolutionary groups attacking one another through verses 6-8, (and debating factions on internet forum sites such as this) and they being the beginning of sorrows, in verse 9 all of a sudden we are presented with those very same groups, the “they”, being all the powers previously mentioned in verse 7, joining together, uniting under a common banner, (When they shall cry 'peace and safety'etc etc) to do to God’s people what they had been formerly doing to each other. This is the real sorrow. Now don't anyone believe for an instant that this is an attack upon "Christianity" by Islam...or atheism...or the "guvmint"...or secret societies such as freemasonry etc...no, though all these will most assuredly be involved, they are but the bit players in the overall scheme of things.
There is a major power today guiding the current events of violence and war. At the moment that power is arming both sides, inciting the conflict, for the sole purpose to bring about the union spoken of in verse 9. And when that union is complete, that power will then turn on the only group of people who have not joined in this unholy union of church and state, spoken of so revealingly in the book of Revelation…Babylon the Great. That power, Babylon the Great, is clearly a religious power. The deceptions of these last days that bring together all the above disparate nations and religions, threatens even to deceiving, if possible, the very elect. So if true Christians are in danger of being deceived, then the deceiving power must be a professedly Christian power. Led by a professedly Christian individual, and comprised of millions, no billions, of consenting members and/or supporters the vast majority of whom must be professedly Christian.
What professedly "Christian" power in the world today is behind a current movement to unite the world under a single global church/state composite? What professedly "Christian" leader has the popular mandate to lead the world in the creation of this union? Does this make any sense to anyone? If the global power is purportedly Christian, and this power has political influence to legislate religious laws regarding worship as per Revelation 13, and there must needs be penalties inflicted for contravention of those laws, who then will be the actual Christians on the receiving end of the coming violence and persecution? What we all must take note of is that whatever violence is coming, it is government sanctioned, and religiously motivated.

Are you ready for this? Are you a true follower of Jesus, or a follower of the ambitions of a politically minded globally oriented Christian counterfeit? Are you sharing the real life-changing gospel of Jesus or will you join in the coming UN sponsored globalist ecumenical whore and persecute those who disagree with your agenda?

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now don't anyone believe for an instant that this is an attack upon "Christianity" by Islam...or atheism...or the "guvmint"...or secret societies such as freemasonry etc...no, though all these will most assuredly be involved, they are but the bit players in the overall scheme of things.

LoL. I like the term "guvmint." Sounds like a flavor of gum. You have your Juicy Fruit, Spearmint, Peppermint, and Guvmint.
But notice verse 9, things are going to change. Where the nations were at each others throats…where there were factions and sects and revolutionary groups attacking one another through verses 6-8, (and debating factions on internet forum sites such as this) and they being the beginning of sorrows, in verse 9 all of a sudden we are presented with those very same groups, the “they”, being all the powers previously mentioned in verse 7, joining together, uniting under a common banner, (When they shall cry 'peace and safety'etc etc) to do to God’s people what they had been formerly doing to each other. This is the real sorrow.

Very insightful.
What professedly "Christian" power in the world today is behind a current movement to unite the world under a single global church/state composite? What professedly "Christian" leader has the popular mandate to lead the world in the creation of this union? Does this make any sense to anyone? If the global power is purportedly Christian, and this power has political influence to legislate religious laws regarding worship as per Revelation 13, and there must needs be penalties inflicted for contravention of those laws, who then will be the actual Christians on the receiving end of the coming violence and persecution? What we all must take note of is that whatever violence is coming, it is government sanctioned, and religiously motivated.

Are you ready for this? Are you a true follower of Jesus, or a follower of the ambitions of a politically minded globally oriented Christian counterfeit? Are you sharing the real life-changing gospel of Jesus or will you join in the coming UN sponsored globalist ecumenical whore and persecute those who disagree with your agenda?

You sound as if you are well educated in long range prophecy. I'm not sure if the UN will sponsor false Christianity, but they will certainly sponsor the continued spread of Islam, and Islamic atrocities committed against Christians in the future. And the false ecumenical movement will indeed return to martyring the saints and prophets, as prophesied in Revelation.

I enjoy your posts.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dream #1:
… The young man appeared in color, though I really only noticed his head and the amputated left arm with freshly exposed flesh in color.

DREAM: ... I yelled "I'm calling 911." three times as I was dialing. Then this young man came to me (all of the sudden and out of seemingly out of nowhere) with his left arm completely chopped off about a few inches below the shoulder.and said in an eerily calm voice: "You need to take me to the hospital now." It didn't even appear that he was dripping blood (like it would need a torniquet), it was just open flesh. I didn't even notice a bone just open flesh.

My interpretation:

- Arm not dripping blood = Tricky, but after prayer I sensed this points to how the man’s blood had already fallen “in the area,” i.e. into the ground. Scripture says that the martyrdom of the saints often results in their blood “calling out from the ground,” meaning that the area itself will call out to God for judgment against the oppressors.
... Let me know if you have any thoughts on this interpretation.

The blood of the Body of Christ will remain within us in spite of attacks and injuries to the physical body.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The blood of the Body of Christ will remain within us in spite of attacks and injuries to the physical body.

Absolutely, brother. In fact, we are called to bear in our bodies the scars of the Lord Jesus Christ, though this is not a teaching everyone is ready to receive yet (Galatians 6:17). But His own will embrace the full gospel, much of which involves enduring with Him that we may also reign with Him (2 Timothy 2:12). He was the author and perfecter of the path we are all called to walk (Hebrews 12:1-2), and now is calling His own to higher things.

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
World War III has already begun... It will spread quickly and millions will perish.

An agricultural and financial collapse will quickly follow...

All to set the stage for the consumate politician, the man of peace, the Mahdi,
To step up with solutions to all these problems...

He'll sign a treaty with Russia and the middle easten states.. And America for a time...

A time of persecution of Christians the likes of which has never been seen

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
World War III has already begun... It will spread quickly and millions will perish.

An agricultural and financial collapse will quickly follow...

All to set the stage for the consumate politician, the man of peace, the Mahdi,
To step up with solutions to all these problems...

He'll sign a treaty with Russia and the middle easten states.. And America for a time...

A time of persecution of Christians the likes of which has never been seen

Greetings, Phillip James. Like your signature quotes btw.

About this, several of these things will eventually come to pass in their own time, but I'm personally of the opinion that we have quite a while to go yet. I think the things mentioned in the dreams in this thread will take place first. Increased persecution against Christians, increased corruption in government, and an increased sympathy for Islam, which will lead to an increasing number of lukewarm Christians beginning to fall away. But I believe this will go on over the course of a few decades at least, until Christianity has been reduced to only a small remnant of those who still stand for the truth at any cost. These are the faithful ones upon whom the Spirit of God will eventually be poured out upon in great measure to perform signs and wonders that lead to the end-time harvest finally starting to take place.

But I don't think the end is upon us just yet. Too many things still need to happen to be too concerned about it right now.

But that's just my opinion. Thanks for your post!