Is your life abnormal when liberals are in it... or "rule"?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
Seriously, aren't all our lives just... messy and problematic and weird and disturbing when we have liberals in it?

by this i mean: unruly young people who just want to do whatever and couldn't care less about the consequences (too clueless to know the consequences, much less care about such.. wouldn't like them if they did but...) and even older people who have never REALLY learned from... um... being young and clueless

then there are the unruly, the Godless who have control over us one way or another: bosses, co-workers, etc

life on Planet Earth would be hard enough even w/o such people but with them... life can be unbearable... Here is a little part of my own story: I used to be "liberal" in the sense that i used to... um... well, 4 lack of a better way to put it, i didn't used to THINK, at least not about certain things, things like: what will happen if i do this (what the church calls a sin but it doesn't seem like it is) or whatever

Well, i learned the hard way, did a 180, and now i am one of those insufferable Christians

anyway, just wondering how others out there are living with the (what used to be called) libertines.. what today is called Liberals.. what i call the Godless, the anything-goes-moral-wise folks

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Liberalism comes from moral relativism, a serious problem.

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our lives can be as complicated and tough. Liberal, Conservative, Moderate, what have you. Only God can help us through tough times.

Reactions: Born_Again

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JPPT1974 said:
Our lives can be as complicated and tough. Liberal, Conservative, Moderate, what have you. Only God can help us through tough times.
Im with her on this. Just know that God is sovereign. He is the same today as yesterday.