Isaiah 9:6 KJV

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Love the post! Thank you! And may you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and Holiday season! Also praying that the Lord opens doors for living conditions and ministry. Father, you are the one above all, the source of all light and energy. I pray that you lend some this way and bless our families and living conditions here on earth. I pray these things in Jesus name!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Father, Son and Holy Spirit all in one verse. Love it.

Reactions: Nancy and My Dreams