Islam now world's largest religion

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I knew it was coming didnt think it had happened yet but not surprised, as you say his army is growing

Jerusalem Junkie

Jan 7, 2008
(followerofchrist;43421)
Well that is unfortunate, not suprising though
No its not. It was the second fastest growing religion up to this point...

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
check this banned videohttp://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/125728The movie, which shows the Western world some of the aims and means of its latest mortal enemy, extremist Islam, was banned first by the internet registrar Network Solutions and LiveLeak. The full version can now be seen in full on Arutz Sheva. Arutz Sheva provides this service in order educate the Western world as to the dangers facing non-Muslims and Western democracies all around the world.

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
Ever heard of the Bahai faith, they are growing pretty quickly. And they match so much of the description of the AC its ridiculous, not to mention they are based in Israel. Can you say IRONY!!

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
(kriss;43427)
check this banned videohttp://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/125728The movie, which shows the Western world some of the aims and means of its latest mortal enemy, extremist Islam, was banned first by the internet registrar Network Solutions and LiveLeak. The full version can now be seen in full on Arutz Sheva. Arutz Sheva provides this service in order educate the Western world as to the dangers facing non-Muslims and Western democracies all around the world.
Hehe, I saw that video. You posted it before I could.

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
Two things. Roman catholics aren't the only christians. so we are still the largest religon in the world.
smile.gif
( the problem is the majority is from america, can you spell lukewarm.) The second, if you look at the parralels between the Islamics Mahdi (savior) and our antichrist it ie shocking. I now firmly believe that the antichrist will be what the islamics call there savior. and this only signifies that the end times draw ever closer. your brother in christRyan Fitz Ps. I realize that 6 months ago the antichrist was a corrupt catholic church, but I switch theories every day, sorry can't help myself
smile.gif

MWM

Feb 16, 2008
islamics
They're called Muslims!
smile.gif
And yes, I too believe, for a long time now, that the Anti-Christ will come from Islamic belief.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Antichrist wont come from their beliefs (muslim)Antichrist is Satan claiming to be the savior of the World he will claim to be all of these the muslim Mahdi, the Jews first Messiah the Christain second coming And God says and the whole world followed after the beast that is all religions its just God has foretold us as believers in Christ what will happen it just no one seems to listen.

RaddSpencer

Mar 28, 2008
I found an article on the internet about this topic which I thought was interesting (and true)http://www.victorhanson.com/articles/ibrahim091906.html"What causes such men, born and raised in the West, often from Christian backgrounds, to abandon their heritage and embrace radical Islam?A common reason cited is that, unlike Christianity, which can be heavy on theology, Islam is relatively simple and straightforward. So while Christianity revolves around metaphysical concepts such as the Trinity, Christology, the nature of salvation, grace, free-will vs election, and the futility of the law, Islam, in black and white terms, commands its adherents to do this and not do that. In fact, the Arabic word “Sharia,” that comprehensive body of laws Muslims must follow, literally means the “way” — as in the way to paradise. There is another subtle factor that makes Islam attractive. Traditional masculine roles are well preserved in Islam. Indeed, manly honor, courage, patriarchy, and a sharp division between the sexes are at the core of Islamic culture. This may be appealing to Western men who find it difficult to express their “manhood” in increasingly neutered societies. Harvey Mansfield, author of Manliness, defines that term as “a quality both bad and good, mostly male, often intolerant, irrational, and ambitious. Our gender-neutral society does not like it but cannot get rid of it.” I think that is the real appeal of Islam. In Islamic society, the man is king. This is very much in contrast to the west, where women run the show, and men are like figure-heads of the family household.If I didn't know Jesus personally, and understand who He is, and what He stands for. I will have to admit, Islam would have an attractiveness to it (for all young men especially). However, don't worry, I am a Christian
biggrin.gif
.Think about it, in Islam you can have:1. 4 wives2. 70 virgins when you die3. No more wife nagging (just look at this link)[url="http://www.bible.ca/islam/islam-wife-beating-koran-4-34.htm]http://www.bible.ca/islam/islam-wife-beating-koran-4-34.htm[/url]4. and on and onThis is in contrast to the American church. Going to church in America is like going to grandma's house. Its nice to visit from time to time, but its not your style (as a young man). Its frankly effeminate and female-dominated. Everything revolves around what the women want. The church needs to figure out how to get the young men to come back (and threats aren't going to help either).I mean, come on, Jesus had 12 MALE disciples, he didn't have half guys and half girls. Why? Its very simple. Where the young men go --> everybody else follows. When the internet become public (back in the early 90's, late 80's), it was composed mostly of young men. It was like an all-boys club of sorts. Now, everyone is on the internet (even grandma).Online gaming -- used to be a male-dominated area. Now young women play games as much as young guys. Yet another all-boys club demolished XD. It seems like guys always try to make an all-boys club and women figure out ways to sneak in through the cracks -- to ruin our fun.
tongue.gif

Jerusalem Junkie

Jan 7, 2008
Its a very crucial time especially in the lives of our children there is so much out there as far as information the information highway has no speed limit and kids today can get answers to just about anything if they have access to a computer and the internet.