Islam, & The Future Of America

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Note To Readers: Please Keep This Thread Free Of Commentary For The Time Being. I would like the thread reserved primarily for prophecy alone until further notice.

Thanks,
Hidden In Him.

I originally intended to post the following dreams back in November when I received them, but the strife going on at the site was such that I thought it best to simply hold off, and avoid posting it until a later time. All three deal with the road America is now on spiritually, and how political alliances with Islam and Islamic terrorism combined will eventually change the landscape of the US from a Christian nation to one staunchly opposed to it.

Let me start with the dream that I received in early November, from one brother whose name will remain anonymous.

Dream #1: I dreamed I saw Donald Trump standing in front of a shining golden table with a scroll rolled up. I believe this scroll was also golden too, and all this was in front of what I believe was the throne of God. The dream then shifted to me Googling "Iron" for whatever reason, and then it shifted to a map where certain countries were shaded in a brown, and to be more specific it was countries particularly in Northern Africa along the coast. I heard a voice say something along the lines of "Trump was given a chance." And when I saw the nations colored in brown on a map, I thought of Dominance. Then it oddly changed to grocery shopping with my mum. At the grocery store there was a black grocery store assistant, and he may have been African. Me and my mom had one bag each. This guy took my bag in a friendly nice way and said it was a sampler (and wouldn't let me keep it), but he left mum with her grocery bag, full of groceries.

The theme here is that America briefly "sampled" greatness under the Trump Administration, but that time has now passed into history. The US now has an entirely different destiny, one which will involve a slow but methodical march into enslavement. As improbable as this may seem now, those who live through the next thirty years will see it increasingly come to pass.

I will provide a full interpretation of the above dream in detail in a later post, and how the Biden Administration vowed to hire Muslims for important positions in every level of government and has since proceeded to do so (Joe Biden says Muslims would serve 'at every level' in his administration), but the countries along the Northern coast of Africa all honor Islam as their official State religion. This is the significance of this dream, as it suggests that the US is now headed for similar subjugation, and the presence of the black man in the dream suggests Muslims will use the black community in particular to promote Islam within the borders of the US.

PF_10.04.17_statereligions-01.png

I received the following two dreams around this same time as well, and they are disturbing and somewhat graphic, so be advised. But these two suggest that Islamic terrorism will be used to bring the American populace to its knees. Though Christians & Christian churches are not specifically mentioned here, the likelihood is that believers in the Lord Jesus Christ will become specific targets of such terrorist attacks as well, as is suggested by other prophetic dreams which I will not go into here for lack of space.

And keep in mind: All three of these dreams were received by people unrelated to each other.

Dream #2: I was in the white building with many doors again. They were all open and I was following these men. I think you call them Jihadists. They were Islamic with long, black beards. There were also many agents in black suits. I was following them slowly... They were killing everybody in the white building. I don't know if they were just letting me live, or I was like before, just an observer they didn't see. But people were trying to run out of the doors and get away, and everyone was being shot and killed. It was a blood bath and no one survived. The blood was staining the white walls and floors.

_________

Dream #3: My aunt, her son and my second cousin woke up and they were watching tv. There was an event taking place, it felt like it was very early in the morning and people were just arriving. Like when there’s a parade early in the morning and people get there early to get good seats/places... The news was announcing that shots were being fired and people were being shot with something, but I don't know exactly what. My uncle walked into the room and we were all trying to figure out what was happening. The news reporter said there was an attack going on live and the cameraman was recording, and zooming where the people were getting attacked. The people were clueless about what was happening and they were coming out of the corner of a brick building into an open area towards the place the were going to and they were getting attacked off guard. It seemed like it was a sniper because the shots were being fired from high. They were being ambushed, and by the time they realized what was going on it was too late. I saw adults and kids getting attacked... I saw a little kid, like 2 years old getting hit and the dad seeing it and trying to figure out what just hit his boy, I thought I wasn't seeing blood, but then I saw blood dripping from the kid's forehead, his right side. The dad then noticed the blood and I saw him trying to protect the boy from a second hit, but then the dad and mom also got hit and dropping on the ground. More people were behind them. I became upset. We were watching as it was unfolding live on tv and I couldn't do anything. I couldn't watch the scene anymore. I told my aunt I thought it was better if my cousin and my second cousin (who is a teenager) didn't watch it. My aunt and uncle asked them to stop watching the news. We all went to a room and they were laying down looking at their phones.

Note: The person who received this last dream said there was a sense like it was a "Homecoming" event, which would suggest a football game. And since cameras were on location at the time, it would suggest a college game, where not only do the stadiums have larger press boxes higher up in the stands, but also tall buildings on campuses located nearby, from where snipers could very well carry out such attacks effectively.

50156719157_994efcd979_b.jpg

There is currently a coverup going on the media regarding the recent shooting in Boulder, Colorado, which was carried out by a young Muslim man. I will deal with this in the next post, since it has relevance to the above three dreams.

Blessings in Christ,
Hidden In Him

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For those not familiar with a recent incident in the US, a young Muslim man named Alissa Ahmed Al Issa killed 10 people at a supermarket in Boulder Colorado a few days ago. The fact that he is indeed a practicing Muslim is being kept from the public eye, except for the few predominantly Christian outlets that are going against the grain.

Alissa’s Facebook page contained posts that featured quotes from the Islamic Prophet Muhammad. He wrote in 2018 on Facebook, “Muslims might not be perfect but Islam is.” He said the Muslim victims of the mass shooter in a Christchurch mosque were the victims of “Islamophobia.” In another post, he wrote, “So Mary wears a hijab and Jesus doesn’t eat pork and prays on his knees and hands. They're both Muslims, it’s obvious.”

ahmad3.png

On July 14th, 2020, he also posted the following image on Facebook, which reads, "Oh people, listen to me in earnest, worship Allah, say your love daily prayers, fast during the month of Ramadan, and give your wealth in Zakat. Preform Hajj if you can afford to."

ahmad10.png

Source:
Ahmad Alissa, Politics: Accused Mass Shooter Bashed Trump | Heavy.com

What is astonishing, however, is how much the US media repeatedly blamed the attack on a Christian white male. Once revealed that the killer was a Muslim man, suddenly they went silent.

Source:
Liberals blame white man for mass shooting in Boulder

This was no accident, but something we should expect with consistency in the future. This is the way all press outlets tend to deal with things when they are in lockstep with a pro-Islamic government, and the Biden Administration quickly called the attack evidence for why gun laws need to be changed in the US, and there now needs to be a ban on assault rifles.

Source:
US gun control: Biden calls for a ban on assault weapons

Note: I do NOT say these things out of some petty resentment over the 2020 election. What's done is done, and in some ways the persecution that will eventually come to the church in the US as a result of these things will be a GOOD thing. As I have posted recently, the church in the West is actually very poor spiritually in comparison with her New Testament counterparts, because we know so little of suffering for the name of Christ. This will now slowly begin to change, and for those with their minds set on the things of Heaven rather than the things of earth, it will come as a welcome one:
Which One Are You Praying For Most?

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A list of the Muslims now presiding in the Biden Administration. This says nothing of those who may also be affiliated with it, while not necessarily being part of his Administration.

List of Muslim Americans appointed by Joe Biden in his Admin:

1-Aisha Shah – partnership Manager at the White House Office of Digital Strategy

2-Sameera Fazili – Deputy Director at the US National Economic Council (NEC)

3-Uzra Zeya – Under Secretary of State for Civilian Security, Democracy, and Human Rights

4-Ali Zaidi – Deputy National Climate Advisor

5-Zayn Siddique – White House Deputy Chief of Staff

6-Reema Dodin – Deputy Director of the White House Office of Legislative Affairs

7-Maher Bitar, Senior Director for Intelligence, White House National Security Council

8-Samiyyah Ali ,Deputy Associate Counsel,

9-Salman Ahmed, Director of Policy Planning, State Department

10-Farook Mitha, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense

11-Dana Shanat, White House Senior Legistaltive Affairs Advisor

12-Saima Mohsin, U.S. Attorney for Eastern District of Attorney.

White House -Kashmir connection

Sameera Fazili is the daughter of a Kashmir-born doctor couple, Muhammad Yusuf Fazili and Rafiqa Fazili, originally from the Gojwara area. Her selection for a key position sparked celebrations in the Indian-run part of Kashmir. Moreover, other Muslim officials also belong to immigrant families based in the US. Aisha Shah, a Kashmir born woman, has bagged a senior position at the White House Office of Digital Strategy.

Images contained in the link:
12 Muslim faces in Biden administration

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another member posted a dream yesterday that is again related to the subject matter of this thread. He mentions persecution coming from the Eastern direction" which caught my eye, as this is referring to the same thing it does in other modern dreams and visions: The coming Islamic persecution of the church in the West, including in America.

His dream:

In the dream I was walking through a long hall way . In the rooms i passed by there were adulteries and abominations taking place
within . I walked out and along a path that led to the top of a hill . Upon the hill i began building a fence in the front of a small house .
Then i looked out across the hill and there was a great valley . At the end of the valley was a forest .
I noticed two deer that came out of the forest . Upon their heads were two long horns . Then the horns became wooden planks .
Then i beheld all sorts of creatures coming out of the forest . I had began walking down into the valley and into the forest .
The animals were moving with speed as though being chased . Soon many people were also coming out and they too were running
from something . I looked in the eastern direction for it was the direction they seemed to be fleeing from .
Then i realized in the dream they were running and fleeing from a massive persecution that was coming and they were being chased .
I also knew that the enemy was going to cut them off . It had divided its forces and part were chasing them
and part was lying in wait to snare them farther ahead . I seen these two little girls and they were fighting and bickering
over a toy as they were running to keep up . I told them we must not fight and strive . I picked one of the little girls up
to comfort her and i was going to try and warn the people they were being set up and that the enemy was going to flank
them up ahead . The little girl looked over my shoulder and i seen her eyes grow massive with fear . She seen something .
And i woke up .

The Interpretation I posted:

This is indeed about the persecution that is coming against the church in the future, in particular from Islam. This is what "from the Eastern direction" was referring to. I can show you how this has shown up in other dreams as well. But let me try and take it from the top:

The long hallway is the church, and the many rooms likely represent various denominations or movements within Christianity. Many of them are now engaging in spiritual abominations, such as sanctioning homosexuality is bering acceptable in the eyes of God. This is leading to sins being committed as well, with more coming in the future.

You building a fence in front of a small house on a hill symbolizes preparing the true church (which will be small by comparison) for persecution, likely by teaching holiness, since this is the primary protection against what is coming in your dream. More on that in a second, but hills represent spiritual high places that are closer to God, and thus spiritually protected.

Valleys are often scenes of battle, such as how the Battle of Armageddon will take place in the valley of Megiddo. But the animals, including the two deer, represent those Christians who are more carnal, and thus more "beast-like" in their Christian walk (You would have to explain exactly what you saw with the horns turning into wooden planks before I could comment on that). But the deer being chased again represents persecution. The root word in "persecute" means simply "to pursue," so the analogy fits. Then you start seeing humans fleeing the forrest as well, and these represent more mature Christians; less carnal, more "humane" in their behavior But even these will be fleeing. The forrest represents a place where the enemy can hide and prey upon others, and where (prophetic) visibility is far less than up on the hill, where the spiritually protected Christians will be.

The enemy cutting them off is the disturbing part of the dream, and here is where sin comes especially into play. One such sin is the infighting, strife and bickering that goes on between Christians, like the two little girls were doing (the young age here again represents spiritual immaturity). Bickering, envy and strife between Christians will be specifically used by the enemy to make Christianity out to look like a sinful religion, and this will be part of the set up as will sexual immorality. It will be a coordinated attack to "drive" people away from the faith through physical persecution from religions like Islam, but also through moral persecution from society who come to view Christians as hateful, sexually immoral, envious (i.e. about their earthly "toys"), jealous, materialistic.

Temptations are likened to "snares." Paul referred to this in 1 Timothy:

9 But those who desire to be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and harmful lusts which drown men in destruction and perdition. 10 For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil, for which some have strayed from the faith in their greediness, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows. 11 But you, O man of God, flee these things and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, gentleness. (1 Timothy 6:9-11)

So in effect, earthly "pursuits" become a snare, because we get consumed with them until we are entrapped by them. We get "caught up" in earthly things instead of pursuing the things of God, and this will be part of the enemy's plan: To persecute and drive Christians from the faith into pursuing earthly things instead. They will think they are running to something more "safe" when in fact they will be running into a spiritual trap, especially the prosperity crowd who are still after earthly "blessings" rather than spiritual ones, not realizing that the true blessings are found in enduring for Christ's sake.

But the dream ends with the little girl looking over your shoulder, i.e. presumably in the direction of the coming persecution. If so, it means what is coming is going to be far more horrific than many are expecting.

With your permission, Amigo De Cristo, I'd like to add this to another thread I have on the coming Islamic persecution against the church, which also talks about how horrific things are going to be. That, and I can add the quotes there from the other dream I know of about how persecution is prophesied to be coming specifically from "the East."

Original post:
Repeated dreams of my deceased grandmother's house

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another member posted a dream yesterday that is again related to the subject matter of this thread. He mentions persecution coming from the Eastern direction" which caught my eye, as this is referring to the same thing it does in other modern dreams and visions: The coming Islamic persecution of the church in the West, including in America.

The following is another famous dream that mentions persecution coming from the East in particular. I will post the specific passages that describe what is coming in the way of persecution here, and include a link to the full dream at the end. "Christian City" is used in this dream to epitomize superficial Christianity in the modern era, and speaks especially of some of the excesses of the megachurch movement that I believe are still destined to come. I will highlight the parts that strongly suggest terrorism is coming:

In my dream I see the lone figure of a man following a road. As the sun sets beneath the hills, a city comes into view. Nearing it, the traveler sees what appears to be a large group of churches. Spires and crosses pierce the skyline. His pace quickens. Is this his destination? He passes an imposing structure, a neon sign flashing "Cathedral of the Future." Farther on a floodlit stadium supports a billboard boasting that fifty thousand people crowd into evangelistic meetings there three nights a week. Beyond this, modest "New Testament" chapels and Hebrew Christian synagogues cluster together on the street front....

Christian City was experiencing a revival which manifested itself in a massive and rapid growth. Within a very short amount of time the population had increased tenfold. Building was going on everywhere. New homes sprawled up an down the surrounding hills. But the most dramatic aspect of this growth in Christian City was the appearance of magnificent new church structures towering over the country side. One cathedral was being completed which had a spire seventy stories high, housing the world's most powerful transmitter. Another church was taking shape in the form of a giant glass dome with revolving stage and wrap-around sound systems. The most unusual one looked like an upright cross with fifteen elevators taking people up to the sanctuary housed in the south arm and a Christian restaurant housed in the north arm. There were Christian educational facilities for every age group from pre-kindergarten to graduate school; this group sponsored scenic retreat centers in the style of Swiss chalets with vast seminar halls...

Suddenly an earthquake shook the ground beneath my feet. The sky darkened and a sound of war rolled in from the east. Then I saw Christian City being invaded and destroyed. The magnificent cathedrals, the world's largest cross, retreat centers and seminar halls were splintered apart and flattened by deafening explosions. Dead bodies of the inhabitants who had thought they would escape this holocaust filled the streets.

As with the interpretation presented in Post #4 and all other visions and dreams on this subject, things go far better those not taking part in superficial Christianity but who walk in much closer relationship with the Lord, and grow deeper into Him.

Full dream:
Escape from Christendom

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another related vision that comes to mind now. This vision too speaks of the importance of "climbing" closer to God so as to avoid the destruction that will eventually come upon superficial Christianity:

The Heavens Opened, by Anna Rountree
Chapter 1: The Attack

The sound was ancient and terrifying. Startled, I spun around to see a colossal battering ram relentlessly moving under its own power across a desert basin.’ Its wooden wheels were at least sixty stories high, and they groaned and yawned under the extreme weight they bore. Blasphemies were carved into its black battering arm, the end of which was the iron head of a goat. Although it moved slowly, people on the desert floor seemed helpless to avoid its path; they were crushed as it rolled over them. Screams filled the desert valley and ricocheted off distant rock formations, filling the desert basin with terror.

Slowly the battering ram topped a sandy hill and began to pick up speed going down the other side. Breathless from shock, I clawed with my hands and dug with my feet into the deep sand of the hill in order to reach the top and watch its path. It picked up tremendous speed as it plunged down the other side of the hill into a deep valley. In its path at the bottom of the hill was a walled city. Both city and wall were the color of the sand and seemed to be half sunk into it, almost reclaimed by the sand from which they had come. In faded lettering on the side of the wall, I could read: THE CHURCH. The battering ram was massive, and the adobe wall of the city did not look strong. With brutal impact, the goat’s head smashed into the wall and continued through it. It plowed through houses and buildings, losing little of its speed. When it broke through the wall on the opposite side of the city, it slowed to a stop, settling into the sand.

A strange silence fell. Occasional screams broke this silence. They came from those who had been mutilated or from those who recognized that a loved one had been killed. But stranger than the silence was the fact that few sought to escape across the rubble of the wall—few. Then slowly, all by itself, the battering ram turned and began to start up the hill again, moving in my direction. The goat’s head on the end of the ram was laughing, exhilarated, as if drunk with blood.

I thought it might see me, so I left the top of the hill and began to run in the opposite direction. As I ran, I frantically scanned the desert basin for a hiding place. I could hear the huge wheels laboring as they carried the battering ram toward the top of the hill again. Suddenly an angel began to fly beside me. “Where can I hide from the battering ram?” I shouted as I ran. “The battering ram rolls relentlessly over all the earth now. Up high,” the angel said, “up higher than it can see is the only safe place. Let me show you.”

The Escape

With a wave of the angel’s hand, a stairway appeared, touching the earth and reaching beyond my view into heaven. I moved to the base of the stairs and looked up. I was still heaving from running. The angel flew beside the stairs, higher than its base on earth, and waved me upward: “Come on!” the angel shouted. “The ram is coming, and we don’t want him to see this stairway. Come on!” There were no hand rails on the narrow stairs. The stairs were clear like glass, which can be slippery. I could hear the battering ram rolling; although I was still panting, I began to run up the stairs.

“Faster!” the angel called. I kept my eyes on the stairs. In his hands the angel had a scarlet cord fastened to the stairs at the bottom. I could hear the battering ram getting closer, but the angel pulled the cord and brought up the first section of the stairway, like attic stairs that can be lowered and raised. “Hurry!” the angel urged. I continued to run up the steps, breathless. The angel pulled the thin rope, and another section of the stairs rose. “Keep climbing,” the angel said, although now his tone of voice was less urgent. With a mighty effort, I completed the stairs and turned to make sure I had indeed escaped. The battering ram was directly below, rolling beneath us as the third section of the stairs was pulled up.
“You were safe after climbing the second set of stairs; but to be really safe, you needed to pass the third,” he said...

“What was that?” I asked. “The great enemy of our Lord and of His church.” “But it was destroying the church,” I exclaimed.

The Two Churches

“Some of it may be destroyed—that which calls itself the church,” he continued. “It has a sign saying it is the church, and many live behind that sign. But the church—the real church—escaped; the real church is alive and can run faster than any battering ram can roll. It’s clumsy, really; but if you are dead stones, if you are not alive, then of course it is more than any man-made structure can resist. However, the real, living church of Jesus Christ can hide in caves, float on the water, or climb into Paradise.” A member of the real church will know where the hidden stairs are located. That person can call for help, and we will let down the stairs so that he can escape. The real church is more agile than the battering ram. Living stones have feet.”

Full vision:
The Heavens Opened by Anna Rountree

Last edited: