Israel And Palestinian Peace Talks

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pastorlesofm

Community Guide
Jun 28, 2008
Central New York State
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton announced that peace talks between Israel and Palestine in Washington DC in September where both countries will sit accross from each other and discuss a two state peace agreement, while Iran is fueling their nuculear plant with the help of Russia, and a masque is being built a block from where the 911 tragedy happened. Does anyone see a problem with the timing of this meeting which will be presided over by President Obama, with other countries in the Middle East present. We as christians must pray that the Lord will intercede on behalf of Israel. My fear is Jerusalem being divided, with the distaste of Israel and many christians. The Palestinians are represented by Hezbolah, an obvious terrorist organization, which is now the governing party of Palestine. They will want more land from Israel, which I'm afraid this Administration has been trying to get Israel to agree to. Wrong, Wrong. I think it will be a miracle right now as things are going in Iran that Israel will be looking to defend itself, from the threats of the Iranian Government. At first it was five years expected that Iran would have a nuclear weapon but now with the help of Russia they say one year. Anyone with a clear head would know that Isreal will not wait much longer for this Administration and the UN to get it's act together in dealing with Iran. If it was the US or UK does anyone think we would wait with such a threat hanging over us? I think not. Saints if ever there was a time to pray and fast for Israel it is now, also for the leaders. Amen?